The average cost of a concrete sidewalk is around $1,800, but your concrete walkway costs will fluctuate depending on a few factors. This guide will act as your concrete sidewalk cost calculator so you can know what you’ll expect to pay.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Rupert, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Rupert
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncThe entire job took one day and the results were what I expected with the exception of one or two finish stops that could have been better./
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and his crew did an excellant job. Real professesionals and an extremely nice guy something that is rare in construction. All the neighbors were really impressed with the work also.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWent great. Was here when he said he would be, got done when he said he would, put in rebar which no one else has ever done, and I was not only completely satisfied, but enjoyed working with him.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had been working on getting contractors up to bid on the project for 4 weeks. Out of the initial 4 contractors that my neighbor had given me (he owns a concrete business and these contractors get their concrete from him), only 1 contractor called me back and came and gave us a bid. We accepted the bid and four weeks later, after a handful of phone calls, they had yet to start the project. On May 17th, I got online and found Carlson's Custom Concrete and called him because frankly, he had a website and I like it. He answered right away. I told him what we were wanting and he said he would come up late afternoon to look. I texted him my address. Friday night, around 5:30, he called and said he was on his way. Once he got here, we looked at the sites and he explained what would need to be done in order to have it meet our needs. This was appreciative, because he talked about having a "thiken edge" and using rebar so that the pads would be solid and not break off on the hillside. This was not even discussed with the previous contractor. I told him as I was leaving that I would inform the other contractor, which I did. Mike and his crew showed up at 7:15 the next morning (saturday) to begin the prep work. It was raining, however they worked until about 1 pm getting the land ready. At 7:15 on Monday morning, they were here, finished the prep work, poured the concrete, worked it and finished by 12:00 pm. Miked called me at that time, said that they were going to come back in the evening to remove the frames and apply the sealer. The sealer would take about three days to finish curing, however we would be able to move our building onto the pad the next day. Water and rain would not hurt the concrete. I told him "awesome". In the evening his worker came, finished the sealer, removed the boards and was paid for the job. Mike then called my husband after everything was complete and made sure that our expectations were complete, in which they were. It was REALLY REFRESHING to have someone show up when they promised, assess what needs to be done in order for the job to be done right, then do it and then make sure we were happy with the results, not only at the end, but thru out the process. I would highly recommend Carlson's Custom Concrete and would use them again if the need arises
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
Last update on December 6, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Rupert
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Does your rough concrete need some TLC? Learn how to sand concrete to smooth out holes, chips, and other imperfections to get your concrete looking brand new.
Did you know there are different types of pre-mixed concrete? Learn what project each type is best for, important terms, and more.
Find concrete contractors in
- American Falls,
- Twin Falls,
- Arbon Valley,
concrete contractors in Rupert
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc1162 N 1290 E
Shelley, Idaho 83274
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Precision Pools & Spas426 W Universal Cir
Sandy, Utah 84070
- Precision Pools & Spas
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
Pocatello, Idaho 83206
- Triple A Plumbing
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- WSW Contractors Inc961 Nixon Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- WSW Contractors Inc