When a timely fix is required, knowing your home's door manufacturer for replacement parts can ensure a perfect fit. Here are four ways to identify the door manufacturer and get the parts you need.
Get matched with top door installers in Lewiston, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Lewiston
- DaBella - BoiseKyle was amazing. Showed up on time. Very well spoken and was able to communicate information to me in an easy to understand yet professional way. He was very good about accommodating my budget as much as possible and listened to my concerns then tried to find a way to address them.
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesThey respond within a few minutes in an emergency, and are very professional. All in all very impressed each time I’ve hired them and would definitely do it again and will in a heart beat.
Door Installers in Lewiston
- Business Description:Welcome to Whitman Window And Door! We are a Window and Door Dealer for Pella Brand Windows and Doors. We'll be using this Page to Show current projects, new incentive programs, and exciting new items and services. If you'd like to get in touch with us, you can send us a message on here or give us a call! Don't forget to like or follow us so you can stay up to date on what's new. Please visit us on the web at www.whitmanwindowanddoor.com Thanks for visiting Whitman Window And Door and we hope..
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boise! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating ..Recent Review:Took a little longer than expected but the work came out GREAT! Thank you!Jose N.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured, owner operated, construction company with more than 15 years of experience. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom, general, and basement remodeling, new construction, and carpentry. Other services provided, at an expert level, are drywall, painting, windows, and more! Please call Brandon at 808-896-8724 to get started on your projectRecent Review:Very well...prompt, professional and met all my requests and expectations...very impressed and easy to work with..very positive experience...will contact again for next project this spring.Karen S.
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:I called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommendedjoe l.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:We offer Same As Cash Financing for up to 18 months - must be mentioned at time of call. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are a Mastic Elite Contractor and the Preferred James Hardie Re-modeler
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:We are a full service exterior remodeling company.Recent Review:Easy to work with. The customer's satisfaction is their main goal. The best way to describe how the overall experience is "Try them. You will be glad that you did". <br />Drew K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Find door installers in
door installers in Lewiston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ealy Enterprises IncPO Box 9746
- Ealy Enterprises Inc
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
- Franklin Building Supply
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
- JOHNSON BROTHERS
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- LEGACY GLASS ART1407 W JEFFERSON ST
- LEGACY GLASS ART
- OVERHEAD DOOR422 20th St N
- OVERHEAD DOOR
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana
- Premier Doors & Millworks
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
- The Hardwood Store