A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Lewiston, ID
There are 8 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Lewiston
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcJoel, owner of GridMasters, is top notch. He knows his stuff and he knows the products and how they work. His work was excellent and his pricing was very fair. We can highly recommend him and we will use him again.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcInstalled a new water heater for us very quickly. Cool guy. Hope I dont need plumbing services again but when I do I’ll use him for sure.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcSewer line problems are never pleasant or expected but Joel made our problem go away. He was here the next day after our excavation, repaired the line for a very reasonable cost and told me that the line would last me a life time. Good polite plumber, reasonable and here when he promised he would be. Thanks Joel
- Panhandle LogworksMr Jenks was very professional, honest and did top notch work. I would highly recommend. Very good experience and I will be using his services from here on out.
- Northgate PlumbingIt went great. When I couldnt be there because i was in the hospital [ Staph]. My daughter was there in my stead they did the work and a fantastic job. By the time I got home 1200 noon they was practically done. I will call them whenever I need plumbing and recommend them to my friends.
- Northgate PlumbingJason was very informative and fixed multiple issues. I was very happy with his work and will ask for him again, once I get access to the crawl space to resolve the remaining issues.
- Northgate PlumbingJason, the owner, came within an hour of the call, which was much more prompt than other plumbers, who didn’t have openings for a week or more. Jason solved the problem quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call him first, next time I have a plumbing problem.
- Northgate PlumbingMr. Dalton was excellent! His work was well done in a professional manner. He answered questions and was extremely helpful! We will not hesitate to call him in the future, when needed.
- Reddi ServicesIt went fine. It answered my questions, so it worked fine. The price was good. I did have them come back and install a water pan under my water heater and that was good also. They came quite a bit later then they said they would.
- Pipe It UpVery well, very kind. Was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain what he was doing for me to understand. Made sure I was okay with the work that was being done before actually doing it and made sure I was satisfied with it before he left.
Plumbers in Lewiston
- Business Description:Licensed and insured, owner operated, construction company with more than 15 years of experience. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom, general, and basement remodeling, new construction, and carpentry. Other services provided, at an expert level, are drywall, painting, windows, and more! Please call Brandon at 808-896-8724 to get started on your projectRecent Review:Very well...prompt, professional and met all my requests and expectations...very impressed and easy to work with..very positive experience...will contact again for next project this spring.Karen S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Roto-Rooter Group Inc.Recent Review:These folks did an excellent job. Very informative answering all my questions and explained everything I was to expect. Kelly and Austin were very professional. Only company I could get to come out to Elk City for this service. I highly recommend this company when it's time to pumpBob V.
- Business Description:For 42 years, Mike’s Mechanical has been committed to taking care of the Lewis/Clark Valley’s comfort needs. What started out as a small HVAC service and install company, has grown to include electrical and plumbing for residential and commercial properties. The one thing that hasn’t changed in 40 years is Mike’s commitment to quality. Contact Mike's Mechanical for your furnace, air conditioner, electrical, or plumbing projects. LICENSE #: C79366. ADDITIONAL PHONE#: (208)476-4662Recent Review:All in home systems checked and serviced as needed. Lub, oil, filter etc. so to speak. Mike’s field service crew are first rate. I have had them replace motors, check outside A/C equipment etc. All well done for good price. Also plumbing work (drain line); replace a section of water service line etc. All around home mechanical serviceC A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Tear off old or existing roof, replace with either shingle or tin roofing. Remodel bathrooms, rooms, kitchens.Recent Review:Amazing all around very nice guy and knows what he's doing 5 stars for sure.Jason G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Guardian Plumbing, Heating & A/C, Inc. opened its doors for business in July 1977. It is a local, family owned business, owned and operated by Bill and Dixie Scharnhorst. Since its beginning, Guardian Plumbing, Heating & A/C has been involved in projects as small as the simplest service call to design build projects from conception to completion of jobs over $1.6 million. We offer design build, engineering and application services for items related to this trade. Our customers are served with..Recent Review:The technician was able to find the problem and repair it in a very short time. Matt was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and respectful. His knowledge of the air conditioning unit was exemplary. He went beyond the normal repair work to ensure there was no other underlying issues. I commend Guardian Heating for employing competent, hard working individualsCindy L.
- Business Description:Since 2012, Aqua Plumbing has been the premier plumber for the residents of Bonner and Boundary counties. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction and high quality workmanship. Our technicians specialize in general plumbing repairs of both residential and commercial locations. Some of the services we provide include plumbing repairs and installations of water heaters and drains, winterization, sewer lateral camera inspections, a..Recent Review:It went great! They are reliable and provide high quality work. I would highly recommend them to others.Elizabeth J.
- Business Description:Plumbing Installations, Service, and Repair. New Construction and Remodel, Commercial and Residential.Recent Review:Never contacted by Nobel Plumbing to discuss the problem or make an appointment.Paul W.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Lewiston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aqua Plumbing424 1/2 S. Olive Ave
- Aqua Plumbing
- Dugger Plumbing419 106th St
- Dugger Plumbing
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Guardian Plumbing Heating & AC Inc929 16th Ave
- Guardian Plumbing Heating & AC Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- JrcplumbingPo Box 25
- Powell Plumbing612 S Main St
- Powell Plumbing