Flooring makes up a large part of your home. For a truly custom look, choose from floor options that range from leather to carpet tiles, concrete or even glass.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Mountain Home, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Mountain Home
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is outstanding, professional, detail oriented, and provides excellent and skilled services for your home.
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJessy and his staff were on time, friendly and did a great job on my flooring. He is very professional and always responsive. I cannot wait to have him back to do more upgrades to my home.
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCMike and V were excellent to have work in our home. A true Class Act. I wish we had more projects, we would hire them again.
- J & J ConstructionJerry Stuart was very responsive and provided help immediately for the project. Working around a home owner's project is difficult at best, but as I completed my part of the project Jerry had his contractors on site within days. The tile installers J&J sent were perfectionists and the wall tiling was finished ahead of estimated time and the completed job looked much better than originally designed. The tile installers were friendly and meticulous resulting in a job well beyond our expectations. I cannot recommend J&J more highly for any bathroom construction or remodel
- J & J ConstructionWe needed to replace the tile and bathtub due to mold in the caulking. We ended up replacing the floor too. Now we know that our bathroom is insulated properly, all mold and mildew are removed and beautiful.
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionJ&J did a wonderful job. Scott and Jerry and their team were professional, clean, punctual, and communicative, letting us know what was happening at every stage. Their subcontractors were excellent, and they kept to their timeline, even considering holidays and the few hiccups that inevitably arise in a big job. If they said they would be there at 8am, they were there at 8. We would definitely hire them again
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
Last update on December 8, 2022
Flooring Contractors in Mountain Home
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Looking to upgrade your kitchen with affordable kitchen flooring? From cork floors to vinyl, learn seven budget-friendly flooring options you’ll love that can stand up to traffic.
What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Find flooring installation in
- Grand View,
- Glenns Ferry,
- Robie Creek,
- Garden City,
- Hidden Springs,
- Idaho City,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- Garden Valley,
flooring installation in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
Meridian, Idaho 83680
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Drew Heidrich - Handyman6139 N Silver Elm Way
Meridian, Idaho 83646
- Drew Heidrich - Handyman
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Magic Valley Carpet613 D St
Rupert, Idaho 83350
- Magic Valley Carpet
- Sandpoint Furniture Carpet One Floor & Home401 BONNER MALL WAY
Ponderay, Idaho 83852
- Sandpoint Furniture Carpet One Floor & Home
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC