You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Garden City, ID
There are 30 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Garden City
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCDustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you.
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCVery professional, and did an exceptional job. We had Dustin install tile flooring, some carpet installation, and putting up drywall.
- Better Boards Construction LLCI called Better Boards Construction to see if he can fix my flooring that gapped. The flooring that I used was Luxury vinyl Bamboo. I was really sad to see amazing looking floors gab so I decided to give this company a try. Anton was amazing to talk to and showed up to fix the floors on time and got the job done! Now my floors look amazing and I can be happier by calling them to come to fix my floors. If you are looking for a floor installer or someone to fix your floors, look no further! These guys are amazing at what they do. Highly recommended
- Sublime ContractingThey did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need done!
- PEA Construction & RemodelPedro did exceptional work from demolition to prepping and installing floors, painting and removing some outdated built in's. Not only was he efficient in his work he had great ideas to save us money on both this job but also as we move to Phase 2 of this remodel. As an example he recommend we drop the fireplace and set it back a bit from where it was. An overwhelming project to us (And we assumed our budget) but, Pedro had that job done in less than a day and was back on schedule with barely a ding to the budget. Finally, Pedro is a true craftsman about his work. He did not cut one corner on our job. In watching him work it's clear he has learned these trades from the ground up (So rare to find these days) and it's that experience that makes him efficient and cost effective. It was a pleasure to have him do this job for us and will hire Pea Construction and Remodel for ever opportunity we get moving forward. Thank you Pedro and family
- CLASSIC HARDWOOD FLOORS INCJoe and his team are first rate. We finally got around to deciding and scheduling our project to replace carpet in five rooms and an additional closet early this year. Just as we were to start the global pandemic put the brakes on the project for us. It was quite easy to work with Joe to delay and then when we were able to reschedule easy to get the project moving. Anthony, Mike and a couple others who worked with them were professional craftsmen all the way. Nothing about this project was simple. Five rooms, 1,500 sq feet, carpet to take out, tile boundaries, closets with built-ins, irregular rooms, 9-inch baseboard, fireplaces, doors, crawlspace hatch etc. From the start the Classic team was great about coming in with masks and setting up separate space to work in providing as much isolation as possible. When the initial finish wasn't as good as they wanted they asked to come in on Saturday so they could make it right (I could not detect anything that was amiss). On the final walkthrough the owner noticed a spot where the finish was not right and pointed it out and fixed it though it was barely noticeable. Great work and would be happy to work with this great shop again
- JRS Home SolutionsIt was smooth sailing start to finish! I especially love the flooring! They arrived at the same time each morning and worked steady. They meticulously cleaned their work area every evening before they left. 👍
- Sublime ContractingMr. Heath was fast, punctual, and meticulous. He made sure that I knew about everything that was happening throughout the remodel and the installation. I'm so thankful he talked me out of the tiles I had pick out for my bathroom and into much better ones that ended up being less expensive. He stayed late to finish up early because my mother in-law came in to town a day early. LIFE SAVER!!
- Treasure Valley FloorCoveringsMark, the owner and his helpers did a great job, and paid attention to detail and cleaned up at the end of the day. Mark is a hard worker and honest and puts in 110% to satisfy the customer. He has a good eye for color and recommended a different color plank vinyl and better quality than what I had originally picked based on the color scheme in my house and am happy I went with his recommendation. Treasure Valley Floor Covering has a huge selection to choose from. I feel from all that was done, the price was reasonable. I am really enjoying my new floor and it's easy to keep clean. Thank you Mark, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I highly recommend Treasure Valley Floor Covering
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCFantastic! These guys are hard working and very professional. Reasonably priced as well. I will definitely be using their company in the future.
Flooring Contractors in Garden City
- Business Description:Our company is family owned and operated. We do subcontract out electrical and plumbing and vanity/cabinet work. We require payment in full upon completion of services and we do take credit cards.Recent Review:Very well. We made a great team. Ricky is one hard working guy. He is full of energy even as the day gets older, he's still full steam ahead guy. Tons of experience on many aspects of remodeling and home repair. He has the knowledge. In my case, he has the expertise necessary to work on roofing issues, and knows what's right and wrong and best approaches. I learned a loBryan T.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:Did an Amazing job from start to finish! Very easy to work with, couldn't be more pleased.Cindy S.
- Business Description:RiseUp Home Improvement is a family owned and operated cosmetic home improvement company. We provide services including painting, flooring, tiling, capentry and other cosmetic interior and exterior improvements. Our company is committed to provide quality work with affordable prices. We turn your vision into reality and we pride ourselves into providing excellent customer serviceRecent Review:We were very, very, pleased with the finished tile and paint work and impressed with their professionalism, great customer service. They were prompt to arrive on the job and if there was any delay for any reason, they called ahead to let us know why and then gave an update on their estimated time of arrival. Would hire again if needed for any future tile installation and/or interior painting for our houseRoger B.
- Business Description:Let us give you peace of mind with your construction or repair needs. Licensed and insured craftsmen to handle your project. www.peaceofmindhq.com. Also search us on Facebook.Recent Review:Never got back to me with estimate.Michelle R.
- Business Description:We are a local flooring store in Meridian, Idaho. We sell all types of carpet, tile, hardwood, granite, vinyl and laminates. Download our Free Consumer's Guide To Flooring at https://consumersguidetoflooring.com Schedule one of our trademarked Design Audit's at - https://capellflooring.com/design-audit Our flooring consultants work hard to provide professional caring service and a personal touch to your projects. We work for you and have been fortunate enough to serve Boise, Meridian, Nampa, ..Recent Review:I worked with Matt and his team once before. Had a good experience then. So decided to use them again. Everything went smoothly. Very happy with the overall experience. What I like best is this is a family owned business. I feel like I'm not just a number like at a large corporation. Matt and team are all friendly and professional. They have an excellent warranty and are even so kind as to give out a free customer appreciation care packageGeoff L.
- Business Description:We are a new local family business with 30+ years of experience providing: Additions, Remodels, Framing, Siding, Awnings, Decks, Carpentry, Fences, Door installation, Window installation, Flooring installation, Handyman work, Landscaping etc. Our work is clean and precise. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. Please give us a call, text or email today and we can get started on an estimate on whatever project you have in mindRecent Review:Excellent quality of workmanship and excellent clean up. Great communication. Jacob was terrific. Will hire again for other remodeling/building projects.Elizabeth S.
- Recent Review:Dave did a great job for us. He kept to the schedule and budget. He incorporated a challenging highlight in the floor that we requested (a dark walnut strip) that ran around the room, contrasting nicely with the light maple of the flooring. It turned out awesomeGARRY S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:We are a general remodeling business. Residential and commercial. From kitchens, bathrooms, windows, and doors, to flooring, carpet, tile,and more, we can do it all! We are a family owned business with experience dating back to 1965. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They arrived on time and did a great job on the install.Melody G.
- Business Description:We are a small locally owned company with just three employees.Recent Review:Mark, the owner and his helpers did a great job, and paid attention to detail and cleaned up at the end of the day. Mark is a hard worker and honest and puts in 110% to satisfy the customer. He has a good eye for color and recommended a different color plank vinyl and better quality than what I had originally picked based on the color scheme in my house and am happy I went with his recommendation. Treasure Valley Floor Covering has a huge selection to choose from. I feel from all that was done, the price was reasonable. I am really enjoying my new floor and it's easy to keep clean. Thank you Mark, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I highly recommend Treasure Valley Floor CoveringS C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Find flooring installation in
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
flooring installation in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A All Around Construction14020 Silver Ridge Road
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A Plus Carpet Care1061 Sweetwood Cir
- A-Max Hardwood Floors Inc4372 S Cruzatte St
- A1 Hardwoods966 East Chateau Dr
- Accent Custom Flooring16433 Midland Blvd #88
- Alans Quality Carpet Repairs216 W Wood Owl Dr
- All American Hardwood Flooring2713 W. Davis St.
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Alliance Flooring Services590 McGregor Dr
- Aloha Flooring2171 Centurion Pl.
- Altecca LLC503 S Thornwood Way
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Dream Homes3076 N Gretchen Way
- Architectural Surfaces of Idaho Inc10355 W Glen Ellyn Ct
- A All Around Construction
- B & B Custom Tile108 S Elder St
- b & m contracting805 W Warren St
- barry carlton2029 S Chippewa Pl
- Better Boards Construction LLC4481 N BEAHAM AVE
- Better Days Painting2801 Sioux St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- Boise CleanPro5979 W Overland Rd
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brett Parker27348 Hop Rd
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Browne Handyman1264 E Sothesby Rd
- B & B Custom Tile
- Capell Flooring and Interiors1763 W Marcon Ln
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Central Stone and Tile, LLC112 E 38th St Ste 100
Garden City, Idaho
- Chris Wright1217 Broadway Ave. #105
- CLASSIC HARDWOOD FLOORS INC9640 Cook Lane
- Clearspan Carpentry LLC3007 N 30th St
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Colliers home renovations
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Contractor Solutions LLC1028 S Pawnee Ave
- Cornerstone Masonry99 Pine Heights Dr
- Cost Less Carpet5088 W Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Capell Flooring and Interiors
- Finer Floors5122 Fairview Ave
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & PlumbingP.O. Box 3031
- Floor Coverings International Treasure Valley107 E 46th St Unit 111
Garden City, Idaho
- FLOORING AMERICA DILLABAUGHS11522 W FAIRVIEW AVE
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho1871 E McGrath Rd
- FRANKLIN BUILDING SUPPLY11700 W FRANKLIN RD
- Finer Floors
- Green Mountain Resources and Planning3047 E Shadow Wolf Dr
- Green Mountain Resources and Planning
- Harder Construction2217 Division Ave
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Higby TilePO BOX 190686
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tide Construction
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hillside Handyman770 S 13th St
- Hollibaugh Tile and Stone6472 Cherry Ln.
- Harder Construction
- J D Walker Construction, LLC2101 S Preakness Way
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- JC Flooring11271 W. Fitzwilliam Loop
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JK Construction LLC6419 W Ustick Rd
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JRS Home Solutions629 N School Ave
- J D Walker Construction, LLC
- M&M Flooring3081 N Five Mile Rd
- Macias Designs LLC1449 St. James St.
- Majestic Flooring & Design4501 Chinden Blvd
- MD Construction Inc.
- Metropolitan Brothers LLC2261 W Anatole St
- Michael GallivanPO Box 712
- Mike Pearson LLC1123 S Elder St
- MILHOLLAND CONSTRUCTION6 Norwood Ct
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLC16463 11th Ave N
- Mykle's Hardwood Floors10349 Foxbrush Drive
- M&M Flooring