What are the best colors for basement walls? Whether your basement is a separate living space, entertainment area, kids’ playroom, or anything else, a new coat of paint can totally transform it. Learn the top colors for painting your basement.
Get matched with top interior painters in Cascade, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Cascade
- Portlock painting llcCame in to paint the whole interior in a quick and orderly fashion. Looks far better than it did before. No bs involved, and was polite and professional.
- jay-dee home improvement llcJay Dee home Improvements were beyond expectation, They work with on my schedule, provided easy payment method, arrived on time and worked non-stop to get the job done. Plus the new paint looks great. - Cathy Roemer
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCExtremely pleased with the work that was done. Very thorough and professional. Kept a clean work site and very conscientious that work was done to satisfaction.
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Aim High PaintingHe gave me the bid, which was professional, efficient and timely, within 24 hours and is going to let us know the date he will be doing the wok.
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement read less
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done read less
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters read less
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed read less
Interior Painters in Cascade
- Business Description:At Painter1 we believe that painting is not just about applying new paint to a substrate. We believe that paint really does have a powerful impact on our mood, perception and emotional response. Whether we’re painting the inside of a house to make it a warm, vibrant home or reinvigorating the outside walls of a business to attract new clients, Painter1 is here to help read lessRecent Review:They did a great job. They're on time and very friendly. They explained things that they'll do. They're really good.Nolan H.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Amazing, it is very annoying to share a review with Angie's list, the job was done very well but I have been trying to write a review many times I almost gave upAdriana R.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we do read lessRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessional read lessLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - firstname.lastname@example.org Zach 208-908-3870 - email@example.com With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two.. read lessRecent Review:Royce Custom Finishes did a complete and high-quality upgrade of our home in Eagle, Idaho. This company does far more than painting and finishes and excels at all of their services. A list of jobs they accomplished for us: 1) Repairs to and some replacement of cedar fencing on our 2/3 acre lot, including two full coats of stain on the entire. The fencing is now like new. 2) Replaced lighting fixtures throughout the home with modern brushed nickel fixtures of our choice and upgraded all lighting to LED. Also replaced all door hardware with brushed nickel for a consistent and uniform look throughout. 3) Gutted the garage of all old shelving/cabinets and primed, sealed and repainted the garage. They then thoroughly prepped the garage floor for a new, attractive, durable, easy-maintenance epoxy floor coating and installed rolling shelving. 4) Extensive repainting of interior of home, aiding in selection of harmonious, rich, subtle, light-reflecting colors for a beautifully updated look. 5) Repainted all fascia/gutters, front door and side windows in an attractive modern burnished brown color, again for an updated look. And again, they were very thorough on prep work. 6) Repaired floor of storage shed, painted exterior, installed solar interior motion lights. Hauled away truckloads of unwanted items. 7) Installed stainless gutter guards in all gutters on the house to protect from leaf accumulation and assure free-flowing gutters and downspouts. They were courteous, professional and extremely helpful, including numerous trips to charities or the dump for recyclables or trash. We were especially impressed with the thoroughness of their prep work on all projects and how clean the premises were kept throughout. We just can't recommend Royce Custom Finishes highly enough. They are now our go-to contractors for almost all home renovation needs read lessJoe K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Residential Repainting and Coatings Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Great work! Steve and crew event went the extra mile and patched a portion of my roof that I didn’t even know was a problem until they brought it to my attention! Highly recommend!Hans E.
- Business Description:With over 10 years experience in the house and commercial painting industry, Jay is your industry expert in The Treasure Valley. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working w.. read lessRecent Review:Our experience with Jay's Painting was excellent. They are very professional, on time ,on budget and pay attention to detail ! We highly recommend this company!Cindy B.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companies read lessRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Residential painter - interior and exterior. We provide a full service paint job that will have your friends in awe.Recent Review:All the work was so clean and Jon took his time and checked with me throughout the project to make sure I was satisfied. I recommend him to everyone I know.Heidi H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.site read lessRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Find interior painters in
- Garden Valley
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Meadows
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
interior painters in Cascade
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Bannock Carpentry331 Lavender St
- Bishop Builders IncPO Box 1746
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- bob carlton custom carpentry425 warner ave.
- Boise Paint Company 3785 S Maze Pl
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
- Burke's Klein's DKI3880 West Riverbend Ave.
Post Falls, Idaho
- Bannock Carpentry
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
- Do Right Painting
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- M & K Painting and Woodworking231 Camas Meadows Way
- M & K Painting and Woodworking
- tru construction4609 Palmer Dr
Salt Lake City, Utah
- tru construction
- vivid colors616 7th Ave S
- vivid colors