Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Clark Fork, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Clark Fork
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGThe lock on my storage unit broke and would not open. The storage owners attempted to help me get in to it but it was clear that we needed a professional’s help. I had one of those hockey puck style locks that are completely unforgiving when they break. I called Halls and they met me there shortly after I called them. The lock was removed within minutes! The whole experience was great and so affordable. I will definitely use Hall’s in the future read less
- Ammon Lock & Key LLCHe came so quickly and had my car unlocked in less than a minute. Thank you so much Rocky... You saved the day. I will absolutely use this company again and I have recommended him to all my friends and family.
- ARK Lock & SecurityWe had recently bought a used travel trailer that came with no keys. We could not access any of the compartments and had no way to lock our entrance door from the outside. I contacted this locksmith about helping us, and he told me it might be tomorrow because he was short handed today. Anyways, a couple hours later, I look out the window and see him messing with the door to the camper! I walk out and he was just checking the keys he had just cut! We were so happy that he was able to make it out a day early and glad he surprised us by just showing up. Fantastic guy, fantastic company, and we will definitely use them again read less
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGLocksmith was very fast, only took a day to come out. Fair price for 2 deadbolts and 2 regular door locks. He was helpful and answered questions. Gave me an estimate that was right on. I would use him again.
- North Idaho Lock and KeyWent great Barry showed up on time as scheduled was professional and provided great service
- North Idaho Lock and KeyI have used this business several times in the past both professionally and personnally. They have never failed to provide fast and efficient service. When I called about having a broken key stuck in an outside door they arrived within the hour. They took care of the problem quickly and as always provided the great service that I am used to read less
- HAFFNER'S LOCK & KEYVery easy to communicate with , returned call punctually and arrived on time. Was able to provide same day service.
- KINGDOM KEYS & LOCK SVCThe provider responded on the very same day and finished the job within 2 hours. He also volunteered to fix the sticky front latch after changing the other locks. He was great.
- LC Lock and KeyHe showed up fifteen minutes after I called and had me in my car in less than a minute. Very professional and knowledgeable.This guy was great with my car and we talked about lots of other safety and security things. I would highly recommend this locksmith.
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGThe locksmith/owner arrived on time, moved quickly and rekeyed some locks. He also fixed a broken lock, explaining how it was broken and replacing the part as opposed to trying to sell me a new lock. Finally, he gave me a tip on how to secure my sliding glass doors which came with flimsy locks.
Locksmiths in Clark Fork
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
- Business Description:Full service locksmithing and Safe repair and servicing
- Business Description:Boise Locksmith - 24 Hour Emergency Lockout Services Our Locksmith Services Include: •Locks Installed & Repaired •High Security Locks •Key Control Systems •Keys Made To Fit •Doors Installed & Reinforced •Door Frames Repaired & Reinforced • Secure Pet Doors. Commercial and Residential Safe Sales and Service.Safe Combination Locks Changed •Gate Locks Installed & Repaired •Safes opened & repaired •Window & Glass Protection •Landscape Lighting Security •Nanny Cams & Intercoms •Emergency Home & Au.. read lessRecent Review:Had two appointments scheduled with Safe Home Lock & Key. Twenty minutes after the appointed time, I had to call to find out where the locksmith was, on BOTH occasions. I scheduled my time to be here at the appointed time, but they didn't have the professionalism to show up on time or common courtesy to call me when they knew they were going to be late read lessthomas s.
- Business Description:All aspects of locksmith services provided. Specializing in Automotive keys including: Transponder (chipped)keys, Lazer keys (VW, Honda, Lexus, Subaru, Chevy, Ford, Audi, Acura, Hyundai, Kia. etc.) Rekey services for residential and Businesses. 24 hr service. 24 hr service 7 days a wee read lessRecent Review:We are really pleased with this company. We called in the early morning, and Kirk (the owner himself!) showed up a couple of hours later. Had it fixed in about 15 minutes. The cost was very reasonable, especially given that people who need a locksmith are often in some kind of emergency situation and could be taken advantage of pretty easily. Did a good job, was friendly, and the price was affordable. What more can you ask? read lessJim S.
- Business Description:One employee and I accept local checks and all major credit cards.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At All Phase Construction & Repair we will give you the attention and personal service you expect. Licensed & Bonded. 15 Years Experience. Our company offers Service Calls Residential or Commercial and guarantee of work. Free Estimates Great service with a personal touch. Serving: Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, & Pend Oreille Countie read less
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- Spirit Lake
- Priest River
- Hayden Lake
- Moyie Springs
- Bonners Ferry
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
locksmiths in Clark Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Lock and Key3920 N Buckingham Dr
- Advanced Lock and Key
- Bonners Ferry Glass and Door Inc6821 Main St
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
- Bonners Ferry Glass and Door Inc
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC321 wells lane
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- North Idaho Lock and Key519 Church St
- North Idaho Lock and Key
- PANHANDLE LOCKSMITHPO BOX 1829
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- PANHANDLE LOCKSMITH
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- Safe Home Lock & Key2220 S Broadway
- Safe Home Lock & Key
- Too Grumpys Locksmith, LLC103 Halley #15
- Too Grumpys Locksmith, LLC
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St