Are your trees really accidents waiting to happen? Before you're forced to yell "Timber!" learn the eight signs that your trees may not survive winter storms.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Clark Fork, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Clark Fork
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- IDL Construction, LLCThey dont know what they were doing. I wasnt happy at all. It was a lot of money. I dont have the money to fix it again. The paint job was horrible. it was not even. They missed a lot of parts.They went above their estimate. It was above $200.
- SavATree PhoenixIntegrity trees arrived on time for the appointment with a crew of 3 and the equipment to process the refuse from our overgrown trees and left our yard spotless when they finished. They were very careful of the vegitative griwth in our yard. They will come back and do our fruit trees in the Spring. I would highly recommend them to those who care about their trees
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- Aly's Tree Trimming Pruning & Yard Clean-UpAly handled the scheduling w/ our tenents, the interface with the city for the removal. All went very well and fast! Thanks Aly
- Strong Roots Tree ServiceWe called Josh Quaade with Strong Roots Tree Service in Princeton, Idaho to remove 2 large Ponderosa Pine trees from around our house. Exactly 2 weeks to the day, he finished the job and we are so pleased. Strong Roots took down the first mature pine limb by limb, because its location and its condition were threatening our house. They made it a science to do the job correctly, measuring, attaching lines to keep big limbs from dropping in bad spots, not touching a single branch until they were sure it was all safe. They really knew what they were doing. The other tree, they just felled. But what is almost more astonishing is how they thoroughly cleaned up both sites. Except for the stumps, which we don't mind, you wouldn't be able to tell two huge trees were just removed from our home site. Five stars and a great big shout out to Strong Roots Tree Service. Their quote was reasonable and fair. Their work was first rate
- Intermountain Tree Servicethis company is awesome!. not only did they show up early for the appt, they completed the job in less than one day! Their bid was competitive and very fair. Howard, son Bill, and the entire crew are professional in every way! Hard workers who practice safety too. They cleaned up as they went along, raking and cleaning debris from my yard, driveway, and even the rood of my house. A very honest company who defines what costumer service should be. I recommend them wholeheartedly. Intermountain Tree Service gets an A+++ from me
- AAA Tree ServiceThis was the only time I used them. I had a good experience with them. For a big job, I would use them again.
Last update on September 8, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Clark Fork
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Boosting your home’s curb appeal can help your house sell quickly. It just takes cleaning, some lawn maintenance, and staging the outdoor living space.
Inspections are a crucial part of tree care. Tree diseases and other common health issues have telltale signs. Find out how to tell if your tree is healthy.
Find tree removal services in
- Spirit Lake,
- Priest River,
- Hayden Lake,
- Moyie Springs,
- Bonners Ferry,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
tree removal services in Clark Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BAKER'S TOP TO BOTTOM TREE SVC816 EBBETT WAY
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- BAKER'S TOP TO BOTTOM TREE SVC
- Cutting Edge LandscapingPo Box 340
Athol, Idaho 83801
- Cutting Edge Landscaping
- G-Man Construction825 E Bonnie Lynn Ln
Colbert, Washington 99005
- G-Man Construction
- Handy Andy Home Services13210 Reward Loop
Rathdrum, Idaho 83858
- Handy Andy Home Services
- Intermountain Tree Service1355 Kinghorn Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Intermountain Tree Service
- KP Land Services6687 W Silverado St
Rathdrum, Idaho 83858
- KP Land Services
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- My Computer Works
- On Call Tree Service4734 S Millsap Loop
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- On Call Tree Service
- Ripple Creek263 Terry Trl
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho 83856
- Ripple Creek
- Sand Creek Tree Service LLC195 Bear Trail Rd
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Sandpoint Tree Care llc111 Cedar St Suite 3
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Sand Creek Tree Service LLC
- The Tree Service2451 Elmer Loop Rd
Newport, Washington 99156
- The Tree Service
Tree service companies that service Clark Fork
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.