Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Fruitland, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Fruitland
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- LawnTechI loved the way the gentleman trimmed my trees. He made sure the trees limbs were well balanced and checked with me afterwards to see if I liked the results. Also, he was nice enough to rehang my bird feeder on the higher tree limb I could not reach. The old limb had been trimmed off. Also, when the bugs are sprayed around the house, I am always notified so I can shut my windows
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPEIt went very well. They showed up on time and had plenty of workers to do the job fast and efficient! The lawn is watered great! We were very pleased. They even called and checked on us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and even dropped by a thank-you card. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for sprinkler or landscape work
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPELois and Montie and their team were a pleasure to work with, and the quality of their work was excellent. I would recommend them and will be using their services again in the future.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Fruitland
- Business Description:We have been in business for 4 years and have 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Sprinkler Installs and Repairs, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many more. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. We Provide professional services at affordable prices. Call us at (208) 996-3302Recent Review:It was good. They were great. They have a good price. They did it quickly. They cleaned up when they were done.Bryan L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Please feel free to text message day or night!Recent Review:Very pleased with purchase and timely results. Will definitely call on them again.Charles R.
- Business Description:Landscape installations. We pride ourselves on serving you with the best service and professional help we can give our communityRecent Review:He did a great job and it looked just like the same bush only half as big. He had me look at it and be sure it was like I wanted it and it was VERY good!!!Judy T.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you. Additional DBA - Red..Recent Review:Technician was on time, identified the problem areas and cleared them quickly.Karen W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handymanJanet O.
- Business Description:Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Dave was on time for the appointment. He was super friendly, efficient, and professional. He quickly repaired the stairs and did it was ease. I greatly appreciate his quality of work and would highly recommend to anyone in need of handyman work. Thanks again!Scott M.
- Business Description:The Yard Butler takes lawn care to a whole new level, offering a variety of landscaping services Idaho Falls residents love. From general lawn maintainance to lawn mowing, spring cleanup, fall cleanup, snow removal and more, we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality service. Not only do we focus on beautifying your property, we also offer sprinkler installation and sprinkler winterization each fall, to help not only your lawn, but the system that keeps it looking beautiful. Whatever ..
- Business Description:Company employs 12 full time seasonal employees, offers early pay preseason discounts and full time office staff to answer any questions.
- Business Description:sprinkler system installed on new and existing lawn and gardens ,full service landscaping from bush ,trees, rock walls, pavers, ponds
- Business Description:Service Based. Prevent loss from Wildfires. Automated electronics controlling sprinklers/foam.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
lawn irrigation services in Fruitland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Irrigation Inc8 Butte Dr
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Aim High Lawn & Landscape, LLC.1577 Linder Rd
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
- A & G Irrigation Inc
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2280 E Commercial St
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup