A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Idaho City, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Idaho City
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- Ruffing Lawn CareThey are an all-woman team consisting of Tonya and her daughters. They have been maintaining our yard for nearly seven years. Tonya has never been late or called in sick. They have done a sprinkler install for me as well as other extensive sprinkler work. She is very consistent and you can trust what you are going to get from her. Week after week and year after year, the quality is just the same
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey were very helpful in getting everything fixed up for us. He spent quite a bit of time making sure everything was working to its highest potential.
- GREEN PASTURESWe called several companies to come and give us estimates on landscaping. The gentlemen at Green Pastures came over and looked at our entire yard, measured it all out, graphed it and listened to what we wanted to do with our yard. Once we decided to use them, they came over very early Saturday morning and started putting in our fence. The following Monday, they once again came over very early and started with the sprinklers in our front and back yard. Once that job was completed, they power raked our yard and removed many many rocks. After the raking, they brought in top soil and raked till it was totally flat (like we requested). They are extremely hard workers, they worked on our yard for 12 to 13 hours every day for three days. We are extremely happy with the results and would recommend this company to anyone who ask. Our neighbor have made numerous compliments on our yard
Irrigation Systems Installers in Idaho City
- Business Description:We have been in business for 4 years and have 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Sprinkler Installs and Repairs, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many more. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. We Provide professional services at affordable prices. Call us at (208) 996-3302Recent Review:They do a full service lawn and yard work service, landscaping and tree services as well, they also do fertilizing and they regulate almost 10 zones of my yard for the sprinklers. They're top notch, very personable and a great team. I would highly recommend them to othersTom B.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - firstname.lastname@example.org Zach 208-908-3870 - email@example.com With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two..Recent Review:They've been great! They painted my old house and they caulk everything. The downspouts came down to be painted behind and they were painted separately. The new house had window awnings, that came down to be painted behind and were cleaned before going back up. These painted & cleaned the concrete of the garage at the old house, they painted & epoxied the new garage. Preparation is all important with epoxy and they don't do shortcuts. They installed a utility sink in the new garage with associated plumbing and drywall. They replaced my exhaust fans with lighted ones. I've had them do trim & finish work to the kitchen of the old house. And just recently, they blew in insulation to the attic of my garage; they baffled the vents and storage area, they blew it under the flooring and, as always, they cleaned up after themselvesGary P.
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for youRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need doneKelly P.
- Business Description:sprinkler system installed on new and existing lawn and gardens ,full service landscaping from bush ,trees, rock walls, pavers, ponds
- Business Description:Over 30 years experience in full sprinkler installation, landscape, lawn care, and certified backflow testing.Recent Review:I have been associated with Artesian and Kerry Morgan for many years as they have done sprinkler system repairs for my employer. Our experience has always been positive. The work is completed on time and we've never had to ask them to come back and finish or to fix a problem. When the grounds mechanics come across and issue with the sprinkler system that is beyond their capability or time constraints make it more efficient to call someone, Artesians is the first and only phone call. I would have no problem recommending them. <br /Margo T.
- Business Description:FarWest Garden Center is celebrating it's 36 year in business. We love plants! Come see our extensive collection of flowering annuals, perennials, shrubs & trees. We also stock pavers & wall block, statuary, pottery, garden art, patio furniture & bulk mulch. Bring a photo in of the area in your yard you'd like to landscape or spruce up and we will be happy to assist you in picking plants that work well. Open M-Sat. 9am-6pm, Sun. 10am-5pmRecent Review:If you are looking at a landscaping project for the coming year look no farther than Farwest. Gus Hess did a great job on the design and he listened to what we wanted. Salvador and the crew did an excellent job and cleaned up the site every night. We went from a back yard that was OK to one that is great for entertaining and just sitting back and relaxing. The front yard went from so so to one that the neighbors and walkers comment on and that we love. All we can say is Thank You FarwesMike T.
- Business Description:Company employs 12 full time seasonal employees, offers early pay preseason discounts and full time office staff to answer any questions.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing service and repair contractors performing all aspects of supplying and installing piping systems for homes and commercial properties. Design and remodel of kitchens and bathrooms. Faucet replacement and repair, water heater replacement and repair done by factory trained technicians expert drain cleaning using state of art equipmenRecent Review:They did a wonderful job: professional, knowledgeable, competent,and very pleasant to work with. I will definitely use their services again and will recommend them to all of my family and friends. Thank you, Chaud Co., for your excellent serviceKathryn W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional jobRecent Review:He does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together againkathleen k.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Idaho City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & G Irrigation Inc8 Butte Dr
Jerome, Idaho 83338
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
MOSCOW, Idaho 83843
- Aim High Lawn & Landscape, LLC.1577 Linder Rd
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- Aj's tree pruning115 S 18th Ave
Caldwell, Idaho 83605
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- A & G Irrigation Inc
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Chaud Co320 S First
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Chaud Co
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Direct Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Farwest Landscape & Garden Center5728 West State Street
Boise, Idaho 83703
- Farwest Landscape & Garden Center
- Lewis Structures, Inc1395 Del Mar St.
Mountain Home, Idaho 83647
- Lewis Structures, Inc