Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Star, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Star
- All American AsphaltIt went great. Josh answered all my questions about recycled asphalt and he and his son were able to fit the job in to our timetable and finish our driveway before a family event on short notice. They did a great job and we've been very happy with our new driveway!
- Blacktop ServicesAt first, they seemed to act like they knew what they were doing and they came from Agni's list so we trusted them. Howerver, in spite of us telling them several times that the area in front of our shop needed to have gravel fill brought in and sloped to allow the rain to run off, they didn't bring in enough fill. We pointed this out a couple of times to them and their comment was that it will smooth out when we roll it. They ran the roller over it a couple of times, but there was never enough fill gravel under the asphalt and now I have a 15-foot wide swimming pool in front of my shop when it rains. Since they had to make two strips down the road to cover it with asphalt, we asked them to make sure the roadway was flat or slightly higher in the middle. Didn't happen. We have one side lower than the other and traps rainwater in the middle and it has significant bumps in it when driving in a vehicle. We also asked him to come back and add 140 feet of additional asphalt over the top of the previous asphalt on the neighbors part of the driveway. All texts and phone messages have only been replied to with two texts that say we are involved with family issues and can't come now. That's what I've been told since July 19th, the day they put down the main driveway asphalt.. I haven't heard a peek from them in close to three months. I wanted to get this done before the snow comes, so now I'm getting quotes from other asphalt companies to try to get this done. In summary, we are very disappointed in the quality and the completeness of the work that BlackTop services did for us. Their customer service is non-existent. The new contractors that come and see the Blacktop services work are amazed that there are people out there doing this quality of work. No laser leveling of any services was done
- Boswell Asphalt Paving Solutions IncNew build in the country. Original contractor had road mix laid down and Boswell Paving came in and laid a 3”+ compacted asphalt road over top. Turned out great and we are very happy. Not the lowest price quoted but we feel that we received a thicker and better installed product, which was worth it. The owners are people of integrity and we would use them again and recommend to others
- Lewis Sealing & CleaningThey were very kind and explain well what needed to be done, such as being clear how long before I could walk on driveway, drive on driveway, etc. It was a wee bit difficult to coordinate with them as to exact time that the could come by to do the work. I live out of town, so the exact time coordination was important. But, they showed up on the day they said they would and all went well. I do need to learn a bit more about what to expect from resealing. After just a few days, I could see the beginnings of old cracks again, etc. Maybe this is just normal
- Northwestern asphaltI was very clear with them that I needed all of the cracks in my driveway filled and I asked that they insure to not get any overspray on my house when they resealed my driveway. I had to leave for work while they were working on my drive way, when I returned from work I found that they had sprayed my house in several different places and did not fill any of the cracks. They simply sprayed the driveway with oil and left. They said they have a 5 year warranty on their work, however I have called several times and have yet to get anyone to come out and fix the issues. The owner Ed has told me multiple times that he would get someone out to fix it and also refund my money but he has yet to do either. He now refuses to answer my calls or texts and is clearly not going to come back. I feel like I have been robbed, they didn't even do the job I hired them to do. Apparently several others have had the same result with them
- pearce drive way repairThey put $200 down. Said he would be back the following day the 23rd of May to pay the rest of the money. Did not show up. When I tried to find him he was parked 25 miles away . He is in process of tripping of my trailer. Had to file police report and they found my trailer and brought it back. A gypsy. He buys things from you, makes promises and contracts but never pays, when you tried to get police involved he would say he have contracts with him. The same way with the driveways. No insurance, no written guaratnetee. Does not stand any of his work. Don't hire him
Driveway Pavers in Star
- Recent Review:I needed my back patio to be extended. Paul was very friendly and the cost estimate was fair and upfront. The team did a great job with everything and it looks great. We even wanted to add a step after originally not wanting one and they were nice and added it for us without making a big deal out of it. I would highly recommend Vassar and will keep them in mind for anything I may need in the futureFrank S.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Justyce made a deal with us, we agreed on $900. We paid $450 up front with a check that cleared the bank 4 days later. He came to our house, started to tear up the old step and decided it was more than he could handle. He left and has no only not completed the job but is ignoring all phone calls from us. He has taken our $450 and left this step in total disarray and non useable. We have been scammed and seeking out help from the BBB and police. This company is HORRIBLE and should be ashamed of their business ethics. DO NOT HIRE !!Brett K.
- Business Description:Trust the family owned team that's been serving Idaho since 1995! Our licensed, bonded, and insured professionals will deliver amazing results for your residential or commercial property. Call us today for your FREE estimate! You'll get guaranteed work from our family owned team. We're licensed, bonded, and insured, and we're proud to be members of Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau. Ask about our senior discounts! You'll never have to worry about your new driveway, parking lot, or o..Recent Review:Having waited weeks for a local paving company to set a date for my driveway a representative from Slender paving knocked on my door and asked if I would be interested in having my driveway blacktopped so I asked for a quote. They came in several hundred dollars above what the local company had bid it for and I said that I would go with the other company. He asked what the bid was and when he was told agreed to do it for the same amount. Promising that they could do it the next day I agreed. A few specific requests, which were part of the bid from the other company (e.g. wings on the entrance), we agreed upon the price and work to be completed. As they were finishing the paving I noticed that there were no "wings" as were requested and physically had been drawn in the dirt with my foot. I was told it would be taken care of and as I had to leave to take care of some business in town I left assuming it would be done as requested - MISTAKE. When I came back the representative came to collect the check I went out and showed him what was not done as requested and he simply said "sorry" and took the check. To add insult to injury, prior to starting the job, he had asked me if I have a 1/2" deep socket they could use to replace all the planks on there trailer which was rotted (just another clue I ignored) and when I asked if I could have it back, he said "could we still use it for a little longer as we are still working on the trailer?" He must have read the look on my face and said "I will go get it for you." Over all the driveway is blacktopped but the wing was not completed and the sides are not done very evenly - having never blacktopped I assume this was normal - but having done concrete work for many years I doubt it to be so. Another concern was that they stated they were out of Meridian, Idaho but all my research on reviews showed them only out of Phoenix, Arizona, all though most of the reviews were fairly good. Lesson learned; go with your local provider and not some roving company. Kind of reminds me of the old barn painters growing up down south. Job looked great until the rain cameMichael E.
- Business Description:Please contact via e-mail. We are a primary and subcontracting business that relates to excavation servicesRecent Review:It went great. They were nice and a good price. We were very happy with it. He was right on time.Charles G.
- Business Description:HVAC Small Family Run Business (Tresure Vally) We are a small business that is family owned. We do free qoutes so you dont pay any fees just for us to come out. With us you only pay for parts(no mark ups) and small labor fee per hour. We guarantee any and all work, we have ALL necessary licensesand equipment to get the job done right the first time. With ten plus years and a journeyman license in hvac to back it up you can feel safe that even though the cost is less the quality of work ..Recent Review:This job went perfectly from the initial inspection through the final clean up and my approval. Richard took the time necessary to answer all my questions and to ensure the system I chose met my requirements without breaking the bank. His attention to detail stood out as he took me through the system when complete. I highly recommend The Trade Source HVAC-R and would gladly use them againMelvin M.
- Business Description:Hidden Service company specializes in the home services industry. We are dedicated to Home owners in the Treasure Valley who are: -Frustrated by desperate contractors who are willing to bait and switch their clients into a 20/20 documentary nightmare filled with corner cutting and ankle biting. -Unnerved by surprise fees and unauthorized work. -Angry that their service provider doesn't take ownership in their work. -Unwilling to risk the quality of their home to just anyoneRecent Review:I was very reluctant to go along with their pricing system and glorified sales pitch when I signed up in October to pay 12 months of the year. No one in their right mind pays all winter for lawn service, but I trusted I would receive over-the-top service spring-fall. <br /> A summary of my experience: <br /> 1. Basically, I got a 3x cost increase over what I had been paying and a decrease in quality. <br /> 2. I never saw design plans after the initial design consultation. (My expectation was that I would be seeing something within a week even though I paid $750.) <br /> 3. I had to bring maintenance issues up constantly to get them done. <br /> 4. The concept sold to me was never conveyed to the guy who had to deliver. Now I have a pathetic, expensive, weed-filled garden this year, hemlock going to seed by my horse, and sprinkler problems in the pastures (look at the brown). <br /> 5. I have done some work and have hired others to do work since it was reaching a critical time, even though I paid for "all inclusive." <br /> 6. The "management" never came over to survey the situation. Instead they are choosing to let it blow over. <br /> <br /> <br /James C.
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured painting and maintenance business located in Nampa Idaho. No job is to big or to small! We have references and 18 years experience in the trade. We offer a wide variety of services such as Painting, carpet, vinyl, hardwood removal and installs, plumbing, wall repairs, fencing, decks, drywall, and many other services. Please call us for a free quote at 208-591-0707 for Shelly to get a free bi
- Business Description:Edson is a hard working entrepreneur and all around businessman with a servants heart and business model focused on customer satisfaction and quality craftsmanship.Our goal is to bring our clients the most value for their money and always keep them our main focus to be certain they are not only satisfied but completely thrilled with all of our services
- Business Description:A la Carte Property Services LLC takes care of home owners by providing solutions to their home's needs. We provide solutions through both our in-house crew, and our network of licensed professionals. A la Carte Property Services is a registered contractor with the state of Idaho and insures your projects with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also NACHI certified home inspectors so we can both find and solve your home's problems. We are founded on our values of professionalism, integrity, a..Recent Review:It was great! Damon listened to my wants and was able to put my thoughts into action. He talked me through possible problems that might arise and forsee issues before they became problems. I really liked that he could help me achieve what I really wanted. He helped me stay within my budget by suggesting cheaper options, but wouldn't cut corners where safety or codes needed to be enforced. He gave us progress bills that only covered work completed (except down payment) and it was a detailed itemized list with a % of completeness next to it. His work was great and when confronted with one of the mysteries that is prevalent in our house, he handled the obstacle with professionalism and a great sense of humor. He kept everything neat and orderly and even kept my washer available during construction as much as possible for my convenience. He also hunted the entire valley to find this fabulous water heater as it was very scarsePatricia T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Star
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Grit Excavation LLC.p.o.box 346
- Grit Excavation LLC.
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hidden Services Co.
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JM ENTERPRISE
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance1322 W. Flamingo
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance
- Rocking R Construction23665 Rudd Road
- Rocking R Construction
- Vassar Enterprises18703 Midland Blvd
- Vassar Enterprises
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100