The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Horseshoe Bend, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Horseshoe Bend
- All American AsphaltIt went great. Josh answered all my questions about recycled asphalt and he and his son were able to fit the job in to our timetable and finish our driveway before a family event on short notice. They did a great job and we've been very happy with our new driveway!
- Blacktop ServicesAt first, they seemed to act like they knew what they were doing and they came from Agni's list so we trusted them. Howerver, in spite of us telling them several times that the area in front of our shop needed to have gravel fill brought in and sloped to allow the rain to run off, they didn't bring in enough fill. We pointed this out a couple of times to them and their comment was that it will smooth out when we roll it. They ran the roller over it a couple of times, but there was never enough fill gravel under the asphalt and now I have a 15-foot wide swimming pool in front of my shop when it rains. Since they had to make two strips down the road to cover it with asphalt, we asked them to make sure the roadway was flat or slightly higher in the middle. Didn't happen. We have one side lower than the other and traps rainwater in the middle and it has significant bumps in it when driving in a vehicle. We also asked him to come back and add 140 feet of additional asphalt over the top of the previous asphalt on the neighbors part of the driveway. All texts and phone messages have only been replied to with two texts that say we are involved with family issues and can't come now. That's what I've been told since July 19th, the day they put down the main driveway asphalt.. I haven't heard a peek from them in close to three months. I wanted to get this done before the snow comes, so now I'm getting quotes from other asphalt companies to try to get this done. In summary, we are very disappointed in the quality and the completeness of the work that BlackTop services did for us. Their customer service is non-existent. The new contractors that come and see the Blacktop services work are amazed that there are people out there doing this quality of work. No laser leveling of any services was done
- Boswell Asphalt Paving Solutions IncNew build in the country. Original contractor had road mix laid down and Boswell Paving came in and laid a 3”+ compacted asphalt road over top. Turned out great and we are very happy. Not the lowest price quoted but we feel that we received a thicker and better installed product, which was worth it. The owners are people of integrity and we would use them again and recommend to others
- Lewis Sealing & CleaningThey were very kind and explain well what needed to be done, such as being clear how long before I could walk on driveway, drive on driveway, etc. It was a wee bit difficult to coordinate with them as to exact time that the could come by to do the work. I live out of town, so the exact time coordination was important. But, they showed up on the day they said they would and all went well. I do need to learn a bit more about what to expect from resealing. After just a few days, I could see the beginnings of old cracks again, etc. Maybe this is just normal
- Northwestern asphaltI was very clear with them that I needed all of the cracks in my driveway filled and I asked that they insure to not get any overspray on my house when they resealed my driveway. I had to leave for work while they were working on my drive way, when I returned from work I found that they had sprayed my house in several different places and did not fill any of the cracks. They simply sprayed the driveway with oil and left. They said they have a 5 year warranty on their work, however I have called several times and have yet to get anyone to come out and fix the issues. The owner Ed has told me multiple times that he would get someone out to fix it and also refund my money but he has yet to do either. He now refuses to answer my calls or texts and is clearly not going to come back. I feel like I have been robbed, they didn't even do the job I hired them to do. Apparently several others have had the same result with them
- pearce drive way repairThey put $200 down. Said he would be back the following day the 23rd of May to pay the rest of the money. Did not show up. When I tried to find him he was parked 25 miles away . He is in process of tripping of my trailer. Had to file police report and they found my trailer and brought it back. A gypsy. He buys things from you, makes promises and contracts but never pays, when you tried to get police involved he would say he have contracts with him. The same way with the driveways. No insurance, no written guaratnetee. Does not stand any of his work. Don't hire him
Driveway Pavers in Horseshoe Bend
- Recent Review:I needed my back patio to be extended. Paul was very friendly and the cost estimate was fair and upfront. The team did a great job with everything and it looks great. We even wanted to add a step after originally not wanting one and they were nice and added it for us without making a big deal out of it. I would highly recommend Vassar and will keep them in mind for anything I may need in the futureFrank S.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Justyce made a deal with us, we agreed on $900. We paid $450 up front with a check that cleared the bank 4 days later. He came to our house, started to tear up the old step and decided it was more than he could handle. He left and has no only not completed the job but is ignoring all phone calls from us. He has taken our $450 and left this step in total disarray and non useable. We have been scammed and seeking out help from the BBB and police. This company is HORRIBLE and should be ashamed of their business ethics. DO NOT HIRE !!Brett K.
- Business Description:Trust the family owned team that's been serving Idaho since 1995! Our licensed, bonded, and insured professionals will deliver amazing results for your residential or commercial property. Call us today for your FREE estimate! You'll get guaranteed work from our family owned team. We're licensed, bonded, and insured, and we're proud to be members of Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau. Ask about our senior discounts! You'll never have to worry about your new driveway, parking lot, or o..Recent Review:Having waited weeks for a local paving company to set a date for my driveway a representative from Slender paving knocked on my door and asked if I would be interested in having my driveway blacktopped so I asked for a quote. They came in several hundred dollars above what the local company had bid it for and I said that I would go with the other company. He asked what the bid was and when he was told agreed to do it for the same amount. Promising that they could do it the next day I agreed. A few specific requests, which were part of the bid from the other company (e.g. wings on the entrance), we agreed upon the price and work to be completed. As they were finishing the paving I noticed that there were no "wings" as were requested and physically had been drawn in the dirt with my foot. I was told it would be taken care of and as I had to leave to take care of some business in town I left assuming it would be done as requested - MISTAKE. When I came back the representative came to collect the check I went out and showed him what was not done as requested and he simply said "sorry" and took the check. To add insult to injury, prior to starting the job, he had asked me if I have a 1/2" deep socket they could use to replace all the planks on there trailer which was rotted (just another clue I ignored) and when I asked if I could have it back, he said "could we still use it for a little longer as we are still working on the trailer?" He must have read the look on my face and said "I will go get it for you." Over all the driveway is blacktopped but the wing was not completed and the sides are not done very evenly - having never blacktopped I assume this was normal - but having done concrete work for many years I doubt it to be so. Another concern was that they stated they were out of Meridian, Idaho but all my research on reviews showed them only out of Phoenix, Arizona, all though most of the reviews were fairly good. Lesson learned; go with your local provider and not some roving company. Kind of reminds me of the old barn painters growing up down south. Job looked great until the rain cameMichael E.
- Business Description:Grit is a small family owned Limited Liability company with 4 employees and excepts most major credit cards
- Business Description:we are general contractors that specialize in asphalt maintiance and repairRecent Review:This is a garbage company. <br />AJ P.
- Business Description:JM ENTERPRISE Is a Idaho based company owned by Joe Moore.. We offer a wide range of specialties, the perks to using JM ENTERPRISE is we eliminate the hassle of dealing with multiple contractors. For instance, if your planning a remodel, you will typically need a few different trades to complete your project. With JM ENTERPRISE you deal with one person. Since we have everything covered from demo to the final clean up and finishing up your project will go smooth, on time and budgetRecent Review:unknownSANDRA P.
- Business Description:Woman-owned General Contracting company. We offer a combination of 43 years of construction experience in residential and commercial builds. We will heighten your experience and bring trust back into the equation as you work closely with us to build your dream. Confident, qualified and determined to make your new addition, remodel or small project a great success! Our team of experts will give you the biggest bang for your buck and we guarantee our work. Award winningRecent Review:It's been awesome and they just finished yesterday. Redgie is right on top of things and my house looks awesome. They were all very positive and Redgie got right back to me. I had no idea what it entailed and when they told me it would take a couple of days it took longer, but that was because the guy who actually does the stuccoing was talking about putting on the first coat. We got it all straightened out and he was just awesome. Redgie wrote up a very professional contract and I'll make the final payment today on it. I thought it was an awesome experience. I've talked to them about a kitchen remodel and that will probably happen in the winterMary C.
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured painting and maintenance business located in Nampa Idaho. No job is to big or to small! We have references and 18 years experience in the trade. We offer a wide variety of services such as Painting, carpet, vinyl, hardwood removal and installs, plumbing, wall repairs, fencing, decks, drywall, and many other services. Please call us for a free quote at 208-591-0707 for Shelly to get a free bi
- Business Description:TNG Excavation is a family owned and operated company. We strive to satisfy our customers to the fullest extent, not only through our work performed, but through our customer service as well. We accept cash or check, we also offer financing options to qualifying customers. We do not accept credit cardsRecent Review:TNG has been wonderful to do business with from beginning to end. Nicole,the office manager and scheduler is wonderful and worked with me when I had to reschedule two times. Trevor arrived on time, reviewed the job with me. As work progressed he checked with me to see if I wanted to make any changes as there were some challenging areas he had to work with and around. He made some suggestions that worked out fabulously! Trevor knows his profession, does a great job and it was a delight to have him hereLinda P.
- Business Description:Edson is a hard working entrepreneur and all around businessman with a servants heart and business model focused on customer satisfaction and quality craftsmanship.Our goal is to bring our clients the most value for their money and always keep them our main focus to be certain they are not only satisfied but completely thrilled with all of our services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- New Plymouth
- Idaho City
- Garden Valley
driveway paving contractors in Horseshoe Bend
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Asphalt Specialties LLC1348 S 2000 E
- Asphalt Specialties LLC
- Grit Excavation LLC.p.o.box 346
- Grit Excavation LLC.
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hidden Services Co.
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JM ENTERPRISE
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance1322 W. Flamingo
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance
- Rocking R Construction23665 Rudd Road
- Rocking R Construction
- Vassar Enterprises18703 Midland Blvd
- Vassar Enterprises
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100