Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in Bayview, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Bayview
- HAWKINS CONSTRUCTIONHawkins construction was professional and did an amazing job on my bathroom remodel. The sub contractors brought in were all nice, professional, and did excellent work. Overall I would recommend Hawkins Construction to anyone looking to have any work done.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon’s construction services were wonderful to work with during the entire project. Workmanship was excellent and I continue to use their services for other general contracting needs.
- ALL, LLCMike and Jessi and crew were wonderful ! Every question we had they had the answer all matures were delivered immediately after deposit and Mike kept us informed to the entire process and we are extremely happy with the outcome highly recommend all LLC five star rating
- Elite Construction & RemodelingElite tore down and hauled away an old deck that was falling apart and built a big beautiful deck in its place. Sergey was very responsive to our vision for the deck and he went above and beyond to make it happen. Several neighbors have noticed and now have deck envy.. Ha! I would highly recommend Elite to anyone looking to build a new deck
- Creekside Construction LLCImagine if you will, it’s 4 days past Christmas 2019, your winding down, and you head to O’Mallys in Rathdrum for some tasty eats. 4 hours or so pass, You and the family are now teetering on sleep and its time to call it a night, so you head home in anticipation of some needed rest from the Chaos of the Holidays. You pull up to the House, and its on fire! That is what happened to my Family on Dec 29th, 2019. Let me tell you, you are never prepared for a Fire, period. By Gods Grace all pets made it out through doggie door, and nobody was hurt. With emotions flowing we call 911, duh! Then USAA. Getting threw that first night was utter horrible at best. But during that night we had to call someone to come help salvage/rebuild the home. Being completely ignorant on how the systems works, we asked a Fire Fighter in his professional opinion, who would he personally use in this horrible scenario. He stated DKI, so we went all in blindly with said company. I will save the exact details for another venue, but fast forward 4 months, after several lies, literally 30+ days of zero work being done, and a recommendation by USAA to fire DKI within the first 3 weeks of the fire, we finally gave up on them. Now feeling like victims for the second time. I called Creekside Construction, and this is the part of the Story where you should insert the Original Superman Music, because Dave Adam and Steve Cates came swooping in and literally saved us. They took over the job, the paperwork, the communication with USAA and hit the ground running. I kid you not, Dave showed up to my house the very next day, had 5+ subs in there, and was delegating orders like Patton in WW2. It was impressive, because you could see in each sub-contractors eyes and by there demeanor, they enjoyed working with Creekside and wanted to be there. It took another 5 months, but the job was done, and exceeded my expectations. My wife teared up, when she saw the finished work, that alone is all you would need to know about Creekside, but I’m not done. Lets check some boxes, Professionalism, highly skilled sub-contractors, diligence, quality workmanship, high end materials, outstanding communication, and complete Loyalty to the customer. My wife and I always knew where we stood with Creekside, and were never left hangin gin the dark. Yes, there were small mishaps, but that happens on almost all jobs in construction but each issue was rectified promptly and above satisfaction. We knew Creekside had our back from day one, Dave Adams stood by our side’s ready as if we were getting into a rumble like the Movie Outsiders. I cannot thank Creekside enough for what they did for my family. I wish there was something I could do to show my complete appreciation, so I hope this small token of a review helps someone else in need, and steers them to Creekside before they make the same mistake we did, wasting time and money with another derelict company. Just know in this chaotic world we live in right now, there are still genuine trustworthy people still out there to help us along, and Creekside Construction is a complete embodiment of those values. -Much Respect and Gratitude, Ferris Family, Rathdrum Idah
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey at Elite presented ideas of creating a functional room. What was created was so much more than we could ever have expected! Sergey and his team are talented, professional, prompt and dependable -if they said they would be there tomorrow at 7, they were there at 7, fun and so easy to work with. Sergey communicated every step of the way and involved us and our ideas along they way. Our house has a very unique style - slanted interior walls, curved exterior that made the project that much more challenging. This rotten room was transformed into a huge master suite with 9ft ceiling, several windows, slider, a full bathroom and a peaked roof to replace the flat roof. The room is beautiful and the exterior blends so perfectly to our unique house that it looks like it was always there! Thanks so much
- Creekside Construction LLCFrom our first meeting with Creekside Construction to our finished home, our experience has been nothing but outstanding! Their professionalism, craftsmanship, and personal attention to our needs and desires was met on every level throughout the building process! We can’t thank Mike Gray and Paul Merk enough for their expertise in making the building of our home be such a positive and rewarding one
- Creekside Construction LLCOur deck remodel went really well. I was surprised at how well they were able to match our existing composite deck and know they put a lot of effort into that. They were fast and courteous. Besides, our deck remodel, Creekside originally built our house and later did a remodel and added an outbuilding. We've always been extremely pleased with their work and how easy they are to work with
- Tavnith HD, Inc.Great! Travis was very honest in all ways. He worked with me to design the hobbit inspired home I always dreamed of. He is flexible and so easy to work with. He has the bonus of his wife Heidi who is great with designing the interior. We ran into unexpected rock removal that put us way over budget. He was flexible and figured out where we could trim costs to work within the budget. It was wonderful that he knew someone who could mill up logs from the trees I had to remove to build. Although Washington state laws, made it nearly impossible to use these for structure, I was able to use them for all the trim on the outside. We will use for shelving inside. Project will be done by the end of March
- Timberline ConstructionExcellent- Bob is a craftsman- I have hired him several times and the job has always come out beautifully!
House Builders in Bayview
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:They did an excellent job remodeling my home to be compliant with ADA recommendations for 2 bathrooms, including widening doorways. Additionally 1300 sq ft of new flooring was added. I can't say enough about the work crew - Sergei, Daniel and Roman. Carl & JoanJoan W.
- Business Description:Hall Construction and Remodel LLC is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured General Contracting company, able to take on any new or remodel residential project. I have twelve years of construction experience and I like to do as much of the actual work myself, but on bigger projects I subcontractors that I have known and worked with for years. My billing procedures are very simple. I do not take money upfront unless there are special order items needed for your project. I do not expect to be paid for ..Recent Review:Micah, repaired our roof and other damage from 2 trees falling on our house in a wind storm. They replace 9 truss's and re-roofed the area damage,repaired the gas vent, soffits, decks, and insulation.Jerry H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1985. We’ve built our business on great customer service, quality craftsmanship and exceptional communication. Creekside Construction builds quality custom homes and is a direct repair contractor for insurance companies. Additional DBAs - Creekside Construction LLC, Owner- Dave Adams and Derek Adams Additional contact names - Mike Gray/Supervisor, Steve Cates/Project Manager & Estimator, Paula Merk/Marketing-Sales/New Construction Advisor. Additional emails -pau..Recent Review:Our deck remodel went really well. I was surprised at how well they were able to match our existing composite deck and know they put a lot of effort into that. They were fast and courteous. Besides, our deck remodel, Creekside originally built our house and later did a remodel and added an outbuilding. We've always been extremely pleased with their work and how easy they are to work withKathie S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much moreRecent Review:Stacy was prompt, courteous and did a good job of communicating. Designed the project and provided plans and got appropriate permits. Workmanship was excellent, he and his team are craftsmen and do a superb job. Overall an excellent value for the work. The estimate was higher than we had anticipated (that's why we gave a B rather than an A), but we were happy that we went ahead with the project and thrilled with the result. Others might have been slightly less expensive, but I'm sure that we wouldn't have gotten the quality workmanship that we got on this project. The bottom line is value for the cost paid...and we got that, for sure. Really dressed up the house!! Would definitely recommend Core ConstructionDavid C.
- Business Description:ALL LLC works in all phases of residential and commercial construction. ALL LLC has a team of professionals that are very passionate about the work they do, with over 20 years of experience. We have the knowledge to tackle any remodel. We offer kitchen, bathroom remodels, home additions, landscaping, new constructions and much more. Call us at 509-992-5077 to discuss your next project today!!Recent Review:Mike and Jessi and crew were wonderful ! Every question we had they had the answer all matures were delivered immediately after deposit and Mike kept us informed to the entire process and we are extremely happy with the outcome highly recommend all LLC five star ratinJohn W.
- Business Description:Able Rooter is a family owned business. Dan and Georgia Stolz are the owners. Our company has been in business since 1992. We are licenced Bonded and Insured. Able Rooter is well known here in Eastern Washington for our friendly, fast and courteous service. Our prices are very affordable. Payments are expected within 30 days of work unless other arrangments have been madeRecent Review:My sewer had backed up into the shower at 7pm on a Saturday the night before I was having a large gathering in my home. I called 2 places, the first was going to charge $350 and wouldn't be able to come out until the next day. The guys at Able were helpful, reasonable, came right out and did a great job! I couldn't have asked for better service or a better pricePenny V.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned General Contractor specializing in kitchen, bath and basement remodels as well as insurance restoration work. We take the time to listen to your wants and needs and help find what fits your budget. We also provide line item estimates to help in the budgeting processRecent Review:I could not have wished for a better entity to work with than Haag Construction! The owner is professional and personable. He was willing to engage in a dialogue with me regarding the best way to refurbish my rental property. His workers are very good at what they each do and were very personable as well. All in all I am a very satisfied customer, so much so that I will contract with Haag Construction for further work on the property once the tennants move outJudith M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated general contractor that has been servicing the Spokane area for 20 years. We specialize in window installations and replacements, but come from a full background of residential remodel and home building. As a licensed general contracting company, we deliver customer satisfaction with trustworthy and honest prices. We craft superior quality, attractive windows for residential properties at a price that won't hurt your wallet! We are a small business with a big abil..Recent Review:2 employees came out first thing in the morning, very prompt and professional. They got to work right away, we had 2 egress windows put in our basement rooms and the workers got everything done in one day! Paul was very professional and explained everything to a T. Would definitely recommend 100% and will be calling him if we need anyone work doneChris C.
- Business Description:HBJ LLC's Hunny Do Crew for 20+ years is focused on saving you time and money doing or finishing your home projects on time and within budget for your Hunny Do lists. Fast Response **Quick and simple estimates **Crew can be available in the next week for you. Basic home repair Home update projects Decks Appliance installs Helping Home Owners, Realtors and Builders finish their list, save their sanity and keep more profits for 20+ years. We recycle and reuse as often as possible helpin..Recent Review:She has done work for me for the last 3 years. It was very good. We sat up a time frame and they were there when they said they were gonna be there. They were pretty straightforward. Not just that she did a good work but I trust her. I never had problems with themMark D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in Bayview
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st Response Water Damage & Restoration3811 E Queen Ste. B
Spokane, Washington 99217
- 1st Response Water Damage & Restoration
- Able RooterPO Box 28082
Spokane, Washington 99228
- ACCENT FLOORS247 W Sunset Ave
Coeur D'alene, Idaho 83815
- Adair Homes615 N Sullivan Rd Ste C
Spokane Valley, Washington 99037
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
Kent, Washington 98031
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
Spokane, Washington 99223
- Angler Fencing1703 E 15th
Spokane, Washington 99203
- Arrow Contracting Service IncPO Box 11996
Spokane, Washington 99211
- Able Rooter
- CAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION CO INC2917 E FRANCIS AVE
Spokane, Washington 99208
- Castle Rock Construction9155 finucane dr
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- CJB Services23817 E Sinto Ave
Liberty Lake, Washington 99019
- Copeland Architecture and Construction, Inc121 W Pacific Ave. #300
Spokane, Washington 99201
- COPPER BASIN CONSTRUCTION580 Capstone Ct
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- CAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION CO INC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Evergreen Horizon, LLCP.O. Box 25
Colbert, Washington 99005
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Free Lance CarpentryPO Box 2331
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Free Lance Carpentry
- Giltner Construction1019 N Henry St
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- GMT-HouseWrights243 e hayden ave
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Gottcha Covered LLC11909 E Mission Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington 99206
- Granite and Kitchens For Less5704 E. Sprague
Spokane, Washington 99212
- GROUT PRO- Grout and Tile Restoration10362 W RIVERVIEW DR
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83814
- Giltner Construction
- J & S CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 952
Veradale, Washington 99037
- J & S CONSTRUCTION
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Sorbel General Contracting LLC2925 E 62nd Ave
Spokane, Washington 99223
- Spokane Structures and Concrete INC.PO BOX 141287
Spokane Valley, Washington 99214
- SPT LLC1804 N Jefferson St
Kennewick, Washington 99336
- Sterling Breen Crushing Inc887 State Rte # 507
Centralia, Washington 98531
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Sorbel General Contracting LLC
- Thompson & Son's Construction IncPO Box 28394
Spokane, Washington 99228
- Thompson & Son's Construction Inc
- Viking Construction2605 W Hayden Ave
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Viking Construction