In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Aberdeen, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Aberdeen
- Roto-RooterThese folks did an excellent job. Very informative answering all my questions and explained everything I was to expect. Kelly and Austin were very professional. Only company I could get to come out to Elk City for this service. I highly recommend this company when it's time to pump.
- JAG ENTERPRISESAlan Smith, (the owner of Jag) is a solid honest guy. I’ve known him for years and he’s 100% trustworthy and holds himself to high standards of quality.
- JAG ENTERPRISESThey are very prompt and professional! Answered all my questions and concerns and made me confident that I had made the right choice in calling them! Excellent work and great people to work with.
- Affordable Septic Tank PumpingOwner/operator wears all the hats. Called the day before to remind us of the appointment the next day. Showed up on time and began to work. Did the job and left a clean work area. Avoided my lawn sprinkler system with the weight of his truck. Highly recommended.
- DRAINS PLUS ROOTER SVCUpon their investigation, there was a blockage near the septic tank. It only took 5 minutes for them to clear it. I was thankful that it was not the septic tank.
- KG & T SEPTIC SERVICETook less than 1 hours to remove. Did a great job. They were kind and made sure to get here as soon as possible.
- SWEET'S SEWER & DRAIN CLEANINGas soon as i called them that day they came over gave me a quote and said they could do the work right then within three hours they tore out my wall then there was a frenze work going on i was suprised how fast it was working and put back together i couldn't even tell that they where there
- KG & T SEPTIC SERVICEI called KG and T with an emergency! Our septic tank was overflowing in the basement. He got us in first thing the next morning. He was prompt and friendly. He got my tank emptied, cleaned an obstruction that was in it, and even rinsed it out using the hose. The only reason I gave him a B on professionalism is he talks a lot. I visited outside with him a good 45 minutes, which if you are willing to listen he has a very interesting life
- Roto-RooterPrepare a pathway from the door to the area(s) they will work, like a plastic runner, because they tend to need to come in and out at least once (first to evaluate, then to get any necessary tools from their truck). Sometimes they have to adjust the timing due to another job they are already scheduled for that runs overtime or due to the fact that the Menan plumbers have the one truck. Either way the Rigby location does the organizing of appointments and the driver/plumber will call if they wil arrive at any time other than what was scheduled. We always consulted a plumber friend (who knows plumbing well but doesn't have the time/tools to do the work himself) just to get an idea of what to expect from the hired plumber as well as how to explain what the problem may be. Roto-Rooter Rigby (using their Menan, ID plumbers), is our and quot;go-toand quot; plumber and septic tank servicer
- GREENWOOD'S SEPTIC TANK PMPNGWe've used this septic tank pump company three times over the past ten years. We call and he comes the same day or the day after . . . our experiences have never been emergencies, so this is quick. He returns messages promptly. The first time we had our septic tank pumped we were first time home owners and had not a single clue. He walked us through what we needed to know about our septic tank and how best to take care of it. This is a business owned and run by one guy who has been doing this since 1978. He has the best prices in the area and is extremely competent
Septic Tank Companies in Aberdeen
- Business Description:Our company specializes in Directional drilling and Auger boring. We also have a complex license to install Septic tanks and Drain Fields as well as sewer line replacement and repair. We also do waterline replacement and repair
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:I dealt with Natalie setting up the move. She was both professional and friendly. I told her my needs and she worked with me. My contact with her was always pleasant and she was helpful. Natalie made sure everything was what I wanted and more importantly needed. Josh handled the entire move. He is very professional, friendly and excellent at his job. Josh displayed a caring and compassion in handling our items being moved. He took care of our things like they were his own. Some items had to be boxed by him because of their odd sizes/shapes. Josh and the gentleman helping him took care in wrapping the items and making boxes for the items to fit. They did it with such ease we couldn't help but be in awe and knew we had made the correct choice in hiring Delta Van Lines. Any anxiety we had about the move was calmed by watching how they handled our items. When our items arrived in DC, Josh displayed the same caring, friendliness and professionalism that he had shown in Florida. Although it was a different person helping him, the same can be said about how our items were handled. She too was friendly, caring and professional. Everything arrived exactly when Josh said it would. Nothing was missing and it all arrived in perfect condition. The items that needed to be put back together (floor lamps, etc.) were unpacked by Josh and he handled it with ease. I recommend Josh and Natalie at Delta Van Lines. They both turned what could have been an extremely stressful event into one of trust and confidence. I would definitely hire them again and have already told a few friends about them. I can't stress enough how wonderful Josh was during this entire experience. I am so grateful how he conducted himself and took care of our items like they were his own. I would give him a 5 out of 5 star ratingAlexis H G.
- Business Description:S & H Plumbing is a professional plumber offering drain cleaning, hot water heater repairing and plumbing services in the area of Idaho Falls, ID.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:I telephoned and left a brief voicemail. I immediately received a telephone call back. They immediately understood the issue, developed a solution and communicated it back to me. I was given several alternatives. <br /> <br /> I have talked to a number of supposed experts in this field. <br /> <br /> This organization is BY FAR and above the best. I recommend them strongly and without reservation. <br /> <br /> WONDERFUL EXPERIENCEDev S.
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:It was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensiveTerri I.
- Business Description:We are a full service excavating company, specializing in the latest trenchless water and sewer repair solutions, to serve you in Spokane and the surrounding areas. Since we opened our doors in 1948, we specialize in trenchless solutions for your home. Our goal is to find the most effective way to save you money, with minimum effect on your home. Trust that you and your home are in good hands with our professional team. Call us today to learn more about our available servicesRecent Review:<p>Our first leak was under a crawl space...cold and wet and dark. They repaired the leak. A few weeks later, another leak in the same crawl space. They found a 2nd, different leak, repaired it.</p> <p>I really appreciate the Vietzke team, but I have to be honest, it wasn't an initial, strait, smooth line to the finish, so let me pause to say that after leak #2 was fixed, the crew forgot to plug in the sump pump. Several days later, after heavy rain, we noticed it was not running. So under the house I went. It was a muck mess of standing water and mud and many miserable hours on my hands and knees doing what needed to be done, vacuuming up the mud and water so that we did not have a mold issue down the road. MORE ON THAT, KEEP READING.</p> <p>About 6 weeks later, a third leak, this time under our detached shop concrete floor...more galvanized pipe (and clay soil). We called Vietzke again. Even though the past crew had a brain fart, we knew their "can do" attitude would know what to do because we surely didn't.</p> <p>Paul Vietzke reviewed our job site, many years of other peoples fixes (none of which were recorded, a well, a sprinkler system and pipes going every which way. None of us had more than a general clue: we needed to abandon all galvanized pipe lines and lay new poly pipe. Paul gave us his bid and because of the past oopsie IMPORTANT TO NOTE: he gave us a significant credit on the previous job. He treated us very fairly!!!!</p> <p>We agreed to a start date (immediately) and Paul arrived that morning with Ryan Patrick (his lead) and a few crew members (Kipp!) Very professional, everybody was ready to review the job site, make sure communication and end result was clear. Husband and I left for work, leaving our home and shop open, in good, safe capable hands.</p> <p>Having your landscaped yard pretty much destroyed in not easy to take in. But Ryan did an AWESOME job!!! He was a careful as he could be, taking things apart. I had already pulled out all of the perennials that I wanted to save. The few that I left, he gently pulled out with his backhoe and gently set them aside. NOW I ASK YOU, WHAT KIND OF REGULAR RUN-OF-THE-MILL BACKHOE OPERATOR DOES THAT??? </p> <p>We had a newly poured sidewalk that he had to dig through...he cut the concrete on the seam lines, only excavated the middle, leaving the 2 solid edges in tack so that when he back filled and replaced the concrete PERFECTLY, there was no sag later. WHAT NORMAL BACKHOE OPERATOR THINKS THAT FAR FORWARD AND TAKES THAT CARE???</p> <p>Midstream of the job, we have a well issue. I ask Ryan his opinion (not part of this job, but he is a willing spirit). He diagnoses it as a coincidental check valve in our holding tank that has gone bad. I ask him to please contact who ever he is comfortable with to come fix / replace it, which he does that same day (or we wouldl have been out of water for a day or two). NOW WHAT NORMAL BACKHOE OPERATOR DOES THAT FOR HIS CUSTOMER???</p> <p>When the plumbing aspect of the job was done and Ryan started on the backfill, we could not believe his tender touch on the machine. Where he had pile dirt on the lawn, you could hardly tell (were it not for the yellowed grass) that he had carefully picked up and scooted all of the dirt back into the offending ditch, not tearing up the rest of the yard at all!</p> <p>Yes, it took a day longer than Vietzke had hoped. The crew had a nasty day and 1/2 of blowing wind and rain, miserable work if you ask us. But in the end Ryan was committed to doing the job right and taking extra care when needed. He was patient, very communicative (he would send us texts / pictures throughout the day, if ever any question). Clearly, he wanted to represent Vietzke and be mindful of the job at hand, but not to loose sight of the customer. </p> <p>Ryan is our hero! We were in a mess, hadn't a clue of what to do or how to fix it. Paul Vietzke is also hour hero. Without his patience and allowing Ryan to do all of the many "right" things, it wouldn't have been teamwork and we wouldn't be as happy as we are.</p> <p>Would we recommend them again? Absolutely. They are even welcome for dinner!</p> <p>Scott & Colleen Carlson, Rockford, WA (Freeman)</p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></p> <p><br></pcolleen c.
- Business Description:Looking for a plumber in Idaho Falls? AAA Sewer Service specializes in sewer, septic and drain cleaning! Get the service your septic tank needs: Find everything you need to keep your septic tank in perfect working order with professional maintenance from AAA Sewer Service. You'll get the peace-of-mind of knowing that your tank and pipes are working their best and that you won't have to make costly repairs. *Locating services *Septic tank pumping *Cesspools *Grease traps *Repairs and ..Recent Review:Aside from not being able to start work during time-frame I was told, the charge for service was very expensive! I didn't get a quote beforehand, because another Angie reviewer said AAA had charged them $235, which is what another local service charges (Affordable Septic). Next time I'll go with Affordable!Brian B.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sweet's Sewer Drain & Cleaning. For all your sewer and water needs one call we do it all.Recent Review:<p>My basement was an absolute disaster! I called Sweet's & they responded right away staying till around 2:30 am to make sure everything had been cleaned up & disinfected. After about a week of running fans to dry everything out, they did the restoration work in my basement which took about a week or so to complete. They told me that I could go to Lowe's & pick out new fixtures, doors, etc. The restoration work turned out nice, although the quality of the materials used were less expensive than the original building materials. (My house was built in the 1960s, so it had natural pine doors & wood moldings that were replaced with MDF.)</p> <p>Then, I got the bill! Yes, it was costly but Richard at Sweet's negotiated with the insurance adjuster and after 9 months my insurance company finally paid.</p> <p>What I most impressed with was Sweet's immediate response to an "after hours" emergency and their patience in getting paid.<br /> <br /></p> <br /LaVada T.
- Business Description:We have over 60 years of combined plumbing experience, and are experts in our trade. If you need a professional plumber in Pocatello, Chubbuck, American Falls, Aberdeen, Blackfoot, Idaho Falls, Lava Hot Springs, or anywhere in SE Idaho, give us a call
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Aberdeen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA Sewer Service3405 E Edwards Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- AAA Sewer Service
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- GARY'S SEWER & DRAIN3935 NORA ST
Pocatello, Idaho 83204
- GARY'S SEWER & DRAIN
- JAG ENTERPRISES1020 N Harrison Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83204
- JAG ENTERPRISES
- King George's Royal Flush427 1st St
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- King George's Royal Flush
- Roto-Rooter915 Boise Ave
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- S & H Plumbing4115 S 15th E
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- S & H Plumbing
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc2011 South Craig Road
Airway Heights, Washington 99001
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc