When choosing between well water vs. city water, there’s rarely a cut-and-dry answer. Learn the difference between the two water sources in this short guide.
Get matched with top well pump repair services in Aberdeen, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local well pump repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Well Water Pump Repair Reviews in Aberdeen
- ROBERT DAWSON DRILLING INCI was absolutely amazed at how knowledgeable he was. He found out that I am disabled and was without a working well for a while, so he made time for me between other jobs to come work on my well. He knew exactly how to find our artesian water and drilled it. He was really good about working with the guy that was setting up my loan. A year after he did the work, I was out in my yard and flipped on my hydrant and for some reason, it wouldn't stop, so I turned off the water to my house and called him in a panic. He came out that evening and put a new one in for free
- Independent DrillingOur experience with Independent Drilling was truly remarkable. My wife went to a sink in our house this afternoon to find that we had ZERO water pressure, and the pump for the well was not running. Expecting the worst, we called Independent Drilling to come take a look. They're based in Blackfoot, and we live in Rexburg, but were willing to come up and take a look. The guy in the office said someone on his crew should be back in the office in about 30 minutes, and that he would call me back when he knew when the tech could make it up to see us. In about 20 minutes the tech called me from Idaho Falls asking some questions about the pump size, and the like. When I went into our utility room to check the pump specs, I bumped a wire, causing a spark in some wiring. At that, the pump kicked on and we had water again. When I called the tech to report on the pump and the sparking incident, he informed me that this was a simple issue with the pressure switch contacts. Even though he described the problem as basic, and very easy to remedy, I told him I was inclined to have him come up and take a look at everything anyway. He said that he was more than willing to come up and fix the issue for me, but that the repair was well within my capabilities, and he would feel bad charging for something so simple. At this, he gave me a full, detailed description about how to clean the contacts on the pressure switch, where I could buy a new pressure switch, which type I should buy, how to install the new pressure switch, and how to make certain that our pressure tank had the appropriate amount of air pressure to maximize water delivery and pump longevity. At the end of the day, this guy could have easy told me that he needed to come up and replace the whole system, and I would have been none the wiser. I feel confident doing all of my own home maintenance, but I was completely unfamiliar with well-pump systems, as we only transplanted ourselves to the country from the cushy suburbs recently. Not only did this guy explain how to keep the system up and running at its greatest efficiency myself, he saved me the cost of a house call and plus parts and labor. I cannot say enough good about Independent drilling, and their customer service. I will call them for any future problems I might encounter, and will encourage all of my friends and neighbors to do likewise
- Independent DrillingIndependent Drilling is always great to work with. They were out within days after I called them to replace my well pump and they always do a great job. I would recommend this business to anyone!
- Independent DrillingIndependent Drilling did a fantastic job of diagnosing and fixing the issue. They got there quickly and did a really nice job of explaining the problem and what it was going to take to fix it. We were prepared for the worst and were very relieved that it was a relatively minor problem. This company is honest and only does the work that needs to be done. Not something that always happens these days. I'll call them again next time I have pump problems and will recommend them to everyone
- Carl Pitts & Sons Well Drilling LLCThey did an excellent job. They were prompt and courteous. Our well is 123' down to the bottom, and they had no trouble at all.
- Inland Pump Co LLCBrian was amazing! We dug up the line to the house, found the leak, and replaced the wiring (we hit it with the backhoe oops). When we had a question, we called him and he (get this!) answered it without charging us! He even stopped by the next day on the way to another job to make sure everything was going ok. I think we found our go-to well guy! What an awesome family friendly company! We WILL use them again
- REXBURG PLUMBING & HEATINGThese folks are really nice to work with. They are on time, helpful, lend good advice and are very reasonable. Great to work with and we would highly recommend them.
- Independent DrillingWe were having a house built on some land we had purchased. Hearing about the good reviews on Independent Well Drilling, a decision was made to make contact. Independent Well talked to us about the costs, location and after agreeing to the work, they then tested the area where the well is to be placed ( test to see if drilling can be done) but before that, The Independent Well Drilling Employee showed up promptly, was professional, friendly and courteous. Right away he went to work on the job to be done after agreeing to the location of the well. He had talked to us about the spot to be drilled, about the layers of the rock and sand, etc, he ran in to while drilling the test, but If there was an issue he would let us know. thankfully there was only one issue, Lava Rock.. he was able to get past it after constant drilling. The Gentleman had to take 2 days. (He had to drill through some rough patches.) We didn't mind that since it was expected to run in to lava rock and was also included on the estimated costs ( a just in case costs). Our area is notorious for the deep running lava rock and Independent has placed many wells around and in the area, (lots of cattle and land farmers) After drilling and placing the pipe and motor and etc, down and on top of the hole.( I don't know all the jargon sorry,lol) The piping was also laid in the trench towards the house and pluming placed. so needless to say he did a wonderful job. Independent Well Drilling staff knew what they were doing and knew the work inside and out. Note Here: The work was done Years ago and still going strong, We had only one issue and that was 10 years after the work, ( the motor went out) once called, someone showed up promptly and fixed the issue. I also don't remember how much we spent on the initial work, I do remember that it was not too pricey but acceptable. Independent Well Drilling has been around for years, and with such superb work, friendly staff, answered all questions, professionalism, and fair pricing/costs they have given us, we would recommend Independent Well Drilling to anyone and everyone. We had also worked with the office out of Blackfoot, Idah
- Independent DrillingVery well. Other companies wanted to replace the entire pump and do $8000 of work. Independent came and checked my panel and replaced it for a few hundred bucks. Honest, dependable and professional. I highly recommend them.
- Independent DrillingIndependent Drilling is awesome! They are fast, efficient, and the two young men that installed the new pressure tank were very personable! They are a very reliable business!
Wells in Aberdeen
- Business Description:Test My Home is an environmental testing company that focuses on the health of the built environment as well as the health of its occupants. We offer a broad range of services for residential, commercial and institutional facilities including: EMF Testing, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Radon Testing, Water Testing, Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, Sound and Vibration Testing, and Toxic Chemicals Audit. We are certified Building Biologists drawing upon the principals of cutting-edge environmental ..Recent Review:Wonderful! I would highly recommend this company to test your home for healthy living. They tested for possible issues that I didn’t know you could test for.Al C.
- Business Description:Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pureRecent Review:The process was quick and easy. I just provided a water sample. It was determined that I had high levels of chlorine in our drinking water. I was able to solve my water problems with only one filter. Why did I wait years to have this done? Now I can be confident that our water is safe. Highly recommendedTony R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:WellHose DIY Drop Pipe - You can install your own submersible pump.Free installation classes available. www.WellHose.com
- Business Description:We are a small Automation and Electrical business in the Idaho Falls area. We have three employees at this time.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:14 employees. Additional DBAs - Four J's Incorporated, Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter. Additional phone - (800) 768-6911.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing service and repair contractors performing all aspects of supplying and installing piping systems for homes and commercial properties. Design and remodel of kitchens and bathrooms. Faucet replacement and repair, water heater replacement and repair done by factory trained technicians expert drain cleaning using state of art equipmenRecent Review:Very well. Chaud's representative performed a preliminary inspection to confirm that replacement was necessary, and completed the job promptly. He was courteous and thorough in explaining what he was doing, and why, throughout the processMatthew V.
- Business Description:In 1977 Independent Drilling was started in Blackfoot with one Drill rig. We now have 3 locations, Blackfoot, Ashton, and Soda Springs. We serve Central and Southeast Idaho as well as Northern Utah.Recent Review:Very well. Other companies wanted to replace the entire pump and do $8000 of work. Independent came and checked my panel and replaced it for a few hundred bucks. Honest, dependable and professional. I highly recommend themJared E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful well articles
A faulty well pump can cause your water to shut off, lower your water pressure, or result in filthy, unhealthy water. If you suspect an issue with your pump, it’s important to deal with it right away. Here’s how to spot problems.
Drilling a well could save you hundreds on water bills and deliver healthier water to your home. The cost to drill a well, though, depends on factors like location and how deep you need to dig. Find out more about the costs to drill a well.
Find well pump repair services in
well pump repair services in Aberdeen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evan's Pumps LLC2202 Arbon Valley Hwy
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Gk Pump3556 E Menan Lorenzo Hwy
- Gk Pump
- Haines Water Well Drilling10671 Iowa Ave
- Haines Water Well Drilling
- Independent Drilling692 A West Highway 39
- Independent Drilling
- Pumpco2766 Neu Rd
American Falls, Idaho
- Roto-Rooter915 Boise Ave
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Test My Home130 Treasure Ln
- Test My Home
- Well Hose9419 E San Salvador Dr
- Well Hose