Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Aberdeen, ID
There are 8 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Aberdeen
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcJoel, owner of GridMasters, is top notch. He knows his stuff and he knows the products and how they work. His work was excellent and his pricing was very fair. We can highly recommend him and we will use him again.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcInstalled a new water heater for us very quickly. Cool guy. Hope I dont need plumbing services again but when I do I’ll use him for sure.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcSewer line problems are never pleasant or expected but Joel made our problem go away. He was here the next day after our excavation, repaired the line for a very reasonable cost and told me that the line would last me a life time. Good polite plumber, reasonable and here when he promised he would be. Thanks Joel
- Panhandle LogworksMr Jenks was very professional, honest and did top notch work. I would highly recommend. Very good experience and I will be using his services from here on out.
- Northgate PlumbingIt went great. When I couldnt be there because i was in the hospital [ Staph]. My daughter was there in my stead they did the work and a fantastic job. By the time I got home 1200 noon they was practically done. I will call them whenever I need plumbing and recommend them to my friends.
- Northgate PlumbingJason was very informative and fixed multiple issues. I was very happy with his work and will ask for him again, once I get access to the crawl space to resolve the remaining issues.
- Northgate PlumbingJason, the owner, came within an hour of the call, which was much more prompt than other plumbers, who didn’t have openings for a week or more. Jason solved the problem quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call him first, next time I have a plumbing problem.
- Northgate PlumbingMr. Dalton was excellent! His work was well done in a professional manner. He answered questions and was extremely helpful! We will not hesitate to call him in the future, when needed.
- Advanced Home ServicesTerrible: First appointment canceled 2 hours before schedule. 2nd appointment 2hours late. Estimated cost to simple install faucet $1175! Get cost estimate before scheduling a visit as they will charge minimum minimum $39, even if you you weren’t given a preliminary estimate and you refuse their cost estimate. BUYER BEWARE
- Reddi ServicesIt went fine. It answered my questions, so it worked fine. The price was good. I did have them come back and install a water pan under my water heater and that was good also. They came quite a bit later then they said they would.
Plumbers in Aberdeen
- Business Description:Since 2012, Aqua Plumbing has been the premier plumber for the residents of Bonner and Boundary counties. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction and high quality workmanship. Our technicians specialize in general plumbing repairs of both residential and commercial locations. Some of the services we provide include plumbing repairs and installations of water heaters and drains, winterization, sewer lateral camera inspections, a..Recent Review:It went great! They are reliable and provide high quality work. I would highly recommend them to others.Elizabeth J.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Holeshot Plumbing has been in business since 2004. We currently have 12 employees. Holeshot Plumbing has upfront pricing so there is no supprise when you receive you bill.
- Business Description:Our company specializes in Directional drilling and Auger boring. We also have a complex license to install Septic tanks and Drain Fields as well as sewer line replacement and repair. We also do waterline replacement and repairRecent Review:It was excellent. They showed up when they said they were gonna show up. They stayed at the job until they got it done. They cleaned up their mess. The price was the one they quoted me.chad n.
- Business Description:First Call Jewel is a full service company that has been servicng the people of Southeast Idaho since 1947. We provide heating, air conditioning, electrical, duct cleaning, plumbing, and water heater service and replacement. We do not do new construction, but specialize in service. Our technicians are drug free, wear a clean uniform, and take special care to keep our clients homes better than we found them. We are availble 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We charge an up front service fe..
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide pro..Recent Review:These guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.Debbie C.
- Business Description:Plumbing Installations, Service, and Repair. New Construction and Remodel, Commercial and Residential.Recent Review:Never contacted by Nobel Plumbing to discuss the problem or make an appointment.Paul W.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Aberdeen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus RL Plumbing2430 Fieldstone Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- A Pro Plumbing2658 Eastview Drive
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Accurate Leak LocatorsPO Box 203
- Aire Force One225 W Pine
- All Pro Service & MechanicalP.O Box 4932
- Anytime Plumbing Rooter and Drain12477 W Kaigan Rd
- Aqua Plumbing424 1/2 S. Olive Ave
- A Plus RL Plumbing
- Bannock Carpentry331 Lavender St
- Bannock Carpentry
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evans Plumbing Inc2140 Floral Ave.
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- King George's Royal Flush427 1st St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- King George's Royal Flush