In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Blackfoot, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Blackfoot
- Roto-RooterThese folks did an excellent job. Very informative answering all my questions and explained everything I was to expect. Kelly and Austin were very professional. Only company I could get to come out to Elk City for this service. I highly recommend this company when it's time to pump.
- JAG ENTERPRISESAlan Smith, (the owner of Jag) is a solid honest guy. I’ve known him for years and he’s 100% trustworthy and holds himself to high standards of quality.
- JAG ENTERPRISESThey are very prompt and professional! Answered all my questions and concerns and made me confident that I had made the right choice in calling them! Excellent work and great people to work with.
- Affordable Septic Tank PumpingOwner/operator wears all the hats. Called the day before to remind us of the appointment the next day. Showed up on time and began to work. Did the job and left a clean work area. Avoided my lawn sprinkler system with the weight of his truck. Highly recommended.
- TNG ExcavationOutstanding. I had a guesthouse put on our property and TNG Excavation was the most professional business I worked with during the whole project. They will try to accommodate you anyway they can. They help you plan the project, problem solve, and see it through to completion. I recommend this outstanding company to anyone who wants the job done right the first time
- KG & T SEPTIC SERVICEI called KG and T with an emergency! Our septic tank was overflowing in the basement. He got us in first thing the next morning. He was prompt and friendly. He got my tank emptied, cleaned an obstruction that was in it, and even rinsed it out using the hose. The only reason I gave him a B on professionalism is he talks a lot. I visited outside with him a good 45 minutes, which if you are willing to listen he has a very interesting life
- GREENWOOD'S SEPTIC TANK PMPNGWe've used this septic tank pump company three times over the past ten years. We call and he comes the same day or the day after . . . our experiences have never been emergencies, so this is quick. He returns messages promptly. The first time we had our septic tank pumped we were first time home owners and had not a single clue. He walked us through what we needed to know about our septic tank and how best to take care of it. This is a business owned and run by one guy who has been doing this since 1978. He has the best prices in the area and is extremely competent
- KG & T SEPTIC SERVICETook less than 1 hours to remove. Did a great job. They were kind and made sure to get here as soon as possible.
- King George's Royal FlushWhen I first called, Ralph explained the cost and the access they needed. We arranged a time and he promised to call first. Right on schedule, he showed up and first mad esure where the sprinklers were so he would not damage them. He pumped out the system, all the while educating me about sewer issues and how to avoid problems. Ralph was great. He treated me with great courtesy, took the time to answer all my questions, and was open and honest with me
- DRAINS PLUS ROOTER SVCUpon their investigation, there was a blockage near the septic tank. It only took 5 minutes for them to clear it. I was thankful that it was not the septic tank.
Septic Tank Companies in Blackfoot
- Business Description:Our company specializes in Directional drilling and Auger boring. We also have a complex license to install Septic tanks and Drain Fields as well as sewer line replacement and repair. We also do waterline replacement and repairRecent Review:It was excellent. They showed up when they said they were gonna show up. They stayed at the job until they got it done. They cleaned up their mess. The price was the one they quoted me.chad n.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Recent Review:Honest, they did not do work that was not needed. Great response time.Karen B.
- Business Description:Idaho Hydrojetting was Founded in 2006. We started out as a husband and wife team and have grown over the years into a family business with numerous employees. We like to keep our company family oriented and were born and raised in Jerome and Twin Falls. We provide Service to the Magic Valley, Wood River Valley, Nevada,Wyoming etc. We have always provided 24/7 service without an Emergency Fee. No Fuel Surcharges No Billing Charge
- Business Description:We are a full service excavating company, specializing in the latest trenchless water and sewer repair solutions, to serve you in Spokane and the surrounding areas. Since we opened our doors in 1948, we specialize in trenchless solutions for your home. Our goal is to find the most effective way to save you money, with minimum effect on your home. Trust that you and your home are in good hands with our professional team. Call us today to learn more about our available servicesRecent Review:They were on time and saved us from additional flooding while the sewer itself was rooted.Andrew S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sweet's Sewer Drain & Cleaning. For all your sewer and water needs one call we do it all.Recent Review:Guy only snaked half the pipe. He trudged into my kitchen and used my facet and dumped dirty rags on my counter, in front of me without asking. Then he broke a part on the opener and told my husband to go to town and get a new one, then argued with him that it was our fault it broke. They told us they wouldn't charge for it, but there was an extra unexplainable charge in the totalDon M.
- Business Description:Drain Cleaning, Small Plumbing needsRecent Review:A representative of a larger company told me the toilet couldn't be fixed and needed to be replaced. He quoted a price of $800. Because this company was doing major work for me that took the last of my savings, I chose not to have the toilet replaced. A few weeks later I called a Gary, who had been recommended by my daughter-in-law. He returned my call promptly, made an appointment later that day, called first and came earlier than appointment, fixed the problem in less than an hour - replaced a small part. And the cost was considerably less than a new toilet for $800Jo P.
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:Jerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the futureVernon U.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Sewer Service3405 E Edwards Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- AAA Sewer Service
- B & G PLUMBING & HEATING CO625 W CENTER ST
- B & G PLUMBING & HEATING CO
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- GARY'S SEWER & DRAIN3935 NORA ST
- GARY'S SEWER & DRAIN
- King George's Royal Flush427 1st St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- King George's Royal Flush
- My Septic Services LLC658 N Main St
- My Septic Services LLC
- S & H Plumbing4115 S 15th E
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- S & H Plumbing
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc2011 South Craig Road
Airway Heights, Washington
- Vietzke Trenchless Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- YOUNG'S SEPTIC TANK SVC74 W 50 S
- YOUNG'S SEPTIC TANK SVC