Landscape curbing costs by the square foot for concrete edging or other landscape curbing can vary depending on your region and the size of your yard.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Aberdeen, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Aberdeen
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- Panhandle LogworksNeal and his crew did an amazing job on all the jobs we have hired them for. We have rehired them many times and will do so again.
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- HabiscapesMichael and his crew were amazing. They were professional, hardworking and always willing to go that extra length. We were given lovely designs and the crew showed the first day bright and early and never stopped working. Michael keeps the client informed with respect to cost/ budget and always provides daily updates. I would highly recommend his company for any type of landscape repai
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedExcellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.
- Sandpoint Tree Care llcThis is who you want if you want the job done right. Grady knows what he is doing and I would use him for any tree project.
- TETON LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLERSTeton Landscaping did a great job! They were very professional and did high quality work. They also informed us of some sprinklers that were out of alignment and told us they would come back in the Spring to help us get those fixed before we turn on the sprinklers. We plan to continue to use Teton Landscaping and would highly recommend them to anyone
Landscapers in Aberdeen
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned fencing construction business. Let us make your fencing desires become a reality. We specialize in barbed wire, pipe, continuous, buckrail, wood post and much more!Recent Review:They repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.Coleman M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We are in North Ogden Utah. We had a nice green lawn with a few weeds throughout when we hired TruGreen. We now have a dead lawn which is not coming back after the summer. We have more weeds and have had insect issues. They came 2 times in the beginning of the year then did not come between April and August at all which is the timeframe we were requesting that they come out and take care of the bug issue. 7 or 8 cancelled appointments later, our lawn is dead. A half a dozen calls with their customer service call center have only yielded lies and more appointment cancellations. It's never good when you have the hold music for a customer service line memorized. Do not hire TruGreen. There are much better providers out there. Now I just have to either re-sod or seed and hopAlan D.
- Business Description:we are a small family owned company,we will sub-contract if needed, cash, check, or money order at time of service. discounts available for military and veterans
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:sprinkler system installed on new and existing lawn and gardens ,full service landscaping from bush ,trees, rock walls, pavers, ponds
- Business Description:SEE OUR WEBSITE-OWNER HAS BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER 35 YEARS, COMPANY IS OWNER OPERATED-ONE OR BOTH OWNERS ON EVERY JOB, FINANCING AVAILABLE ON APPROVED CREDITRecent Review:It went very well. They showed up on time and had plenty of workers to do the job fast and efficient! The lawn is watered great! We were very pleased. They even called and checked on us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and even dropped by a thank-you card. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for sprinkler or landscape workcorene h.
- Business Description:Mission Statement We are a family owned and operated small business three generations working together as one all are stake holders so quality work is essential.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Building a pond can add enjoyment and value to your home, but how much does it cost? This guide breaks down the cost of building a pond.
Tree removal can be hazardous, so it’s crucial to ensure your tree removal pro is insured. The right insurance will protect you in the event of unexpected damage.
Find Landscapers in
Landscapers in Aberdeen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Early Bird Landscaping4132 E 465 N
- Early Bird Landscaping
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- N.Martin GREEN TURF442 Clover Ln
- N.Martin GREEN TURF
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC2690 S 2000 W
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC
- Rocky mountain offroad3800 Swan Valley Hwy
- Rocky mountain offroad
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs150 S 950
- Spring Falls LandscapingPO Box 1632
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Stone's Lawn Care148 Austin Ave
Twin Falls, Idaho
- SUNRISE NURSERY LLC54 E HIGHWAY 81
- SWENKE LANDSCAPE CO INC10737 Idaho 75
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 53002435 West Custer Rd
Salt Lake City, Utah
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5300
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100