Lawn aeration breaks up thick thatches of grass and tightly compacted soil which can prevent your grass from reaching its full growth potential. It’s a job you or a lawn care professional can perform routinely to improve an upcoming growing period.
Get matched with top lawn treatment services in Aberdeen, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn treatment services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Treatment Reviews in Aberdeen
- LawnTechthey keep my grass greener and weed free, looks better then my neighbors lawn, but I have a small strip of grass on the side of my driveway that they have overlooked twice now.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- Bio-Logic Soil BuildersIn the past I have had yellow areas in my lawn. It may have been partially due to watering issues. This year, rather than my usual chemical applications, I tried Bio-Logic. I must also say that I changed irrigation companies and the watering was more uniform. The result was a greener lawn and a bit less water usage total. The humus is a bit messy - looks like a layer of peat moss on the lawn - but it works in after a while. It is important to mow using a mulching mower rather than catching the clippings for several times after application. Otherwise you will just catch the humus as it blows around. The weed killer is a question for me. I had weeds along the edges of the lawn. I also could not use insect control according to the company rep as it would counteract the natural organic applications. The final application was thicker and the people applying were a bit less careful, so there was some clean up on my part. Also, I never knew when they were coming, so the lawn was at various stages of growth and the watering cycle needed to be adjusted to accommodate them. I believe I will alternate years with this company and my other, traditional applications. That will keep the weeds and insects under control
- LawnTechThey always followed my instructions to the letter re: calling ahead a day to allow me to lock my dogs up and were always punctual. On one occasion there was a problem with a tree being oversprayed with a pesticide and they promptly sent out their arborist to assess the situation (the tree was saved)
- Weed ManI have been pleased with their services. I was here the last time he came and he spent quite a bit of time talking about some specific issues with my yard. I would probably use them again.
- MOUNTAIN VIEW SPRAYING SVCThese wonderful men have taken on the job of doing mine and my mothers lawns each week. They take care of the mowing, fertilizing, and weeding. They do all this every week. Above and beyond, they took care of a hornets nest at my moms and cleared out a pile of tree limbs that had been cut a while ago. They even helped mom move a chair that was too heavy for her. At the end of this month, they are going to put in and automatic sprinkler system for my mom. They seem to do it all, and we are thrilled to have found them
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5300I didn't have a lot of experience with them. I thought they were kind of pricey, but their work was excellent. I paid them monthly. Once I made phone calls, they were very prompt to schedule and get out, so I didn't have to wait very long once I contacted them. They were great.
- The Yard DoctorHe does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together again
- The Yard DoctorI had a problem with weeds and stuff, wasn't able to keep up with it, and hired them. They showed up on time, did what they were supposed to do, were easy to talk to, and I can pay online. I want know the results until Spring. They get high ratings and I will use them again.
- LawnTechI have been using them for about 3 years. I recommend them because it helps your lawn look healthy. They call us to let us know we are due every year for treatment. They come and service the lawn and leave a flag in the yard and leave a note on the door once finished. This is helpful because they recommend not to water the lawn 24 hours before treatment
Lawn Treatment Services in Aberdeen
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:I hired HomePro last summer to replace my asphalt shingle roof and they were incredible!! So easy to work with, handled all the complicated insurance documentation and did an excellent job! I was so pleased with them, that I later hired them to replace my mothers roof too! It was a much harder and more complicated job, and they handled it flawlessly! I couldn't be happier and would recommend them to ANYONE! They do a lot more than just roofs too, and Ill definitely be calling them whenever I need more work done! THANKSMatt B.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We felt like it was just an inadequate job. They were very quick, and it didn't seem like it helped the trees. We were just overall kind of unhappy with them. If someone were to ask me about their service, I would say them to look for a different company. In terms of responsiveness, they came out in a short amount of time, and actually, they tried to come back without calling us or getting an approval that they were coming, so my husband told that we will not be paying them and wanted it cancelled, but that was bothersome. If it was a person who had a contract with them and wanted them to come back, it would have been very good, but we didn't want them to come. We will not use them again in the futureChris M.
- Business Description:Full Service Nursery & Garden Center. Seasonal Employment from 2-15. We accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards and provide "Open Accounts" for qualified customers.
- Business Description:Lawn Buddies has been providing quality lawn care services and complete maintenance management services since founded. We are dedicated to our clients and have professional employees who understand our goal of customer satisfaction. Services we offer but are not limited to include: Lawn Ground & Maintenance, Lawn Care, Lawn Mowing, Snow Removal, and Trimming to name a few! Call us today to discover the area's best
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needsRecent Review:We took his bid over a lower bid because he promised to complete the job in one day and did so. The finishe product is excellent. His crew was amazing- they were courteous and extremely careful with our property and buildings. The owner increased his crew to ensure completion of the job. This all happened during a downpour and hail stormLarry S.
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:LLG is an organic based, earth conscious group dedicated to taking peoples outdoor dreams and making them reality. From simple jobs as mulching flower beds, to more complex features like, building greenhouses and growing fruits and vegetables. From simple yard maintenance to pruning trees. We are excited to connect and collaborate with our customers to bring them their desired creation.
- Business Description:At Bio-Logic we use humus, compost, minerals, and fertilizer to amend the soil which in turn promotes healthy grass, trees, and plants. Our total lawn care package will systematically alleviate weeds, pests and drought problems. From dandelions to voles our products balance the PH in the soil so that pests and weeds do not want to live there. More importantly our products will steadily decrease the amount of water your lawn requires to stay healthy and green through the hot, dry summerRecent Review:After seventeen years of trying numerous lawn care companies and spending large amounts of cash - only to have the worse looking lawn in the neighborhood - I finally found a great company who knows their business. I particularly like the fact that they don't use toxic chemicals that are harmful to animals and humans - thus the name - Biologic . They provide great customer service ( Ashley and Jordon) - very professional, personable and willing to accommodate individual needs. They will create an individualized package and pay plan that works for you. What makes their service different is they actually inspect your lawn throughout the season - all in addition to the regular applications - if they see a weed or dandelion that has escaped their regular spraying they stop and take care of it on the spot. If the lawn isn't responding to the high standard they set you will receive a call and a new action plan. <br /Sandra G.
- Business Description:Idaho and Utah's best Pest Control and Lawn Care service provider. Star Pest Control is locally owned and operated in all three areas we service in Idaho and Utah. Star Pest Control is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and is fully insured and licensed by the Idaho and Utah Departments of Agriculture. All of our pest control treatments and rodent control treatments come with a 60 Day Money Back Warranty with no contracts or hidden fees. All of our treatments are Kid Saf..Recent Review:Very professional. They are willing to call and schedule appointments with my renters. Prompt and thorough. If you aren't satisfied they're willing to come out and fix the issue. <br />Holly B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn treatment service articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
Not sure how to handle advertising for your lawn care business? From lead generation to hyper-local flyers, we’ve got some great marketing ideas for your landscaping company that’ll help you get more leads and new customers year-round.
Find lawn treatment services in
lawn treatment services in Aberdeen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bio-Logic Soil Builders1307 Jena Dr
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- Bio-Logic Soil Builders
- LawnTech4401 Commerce Cir
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Star Pest Control LLC2184 Channing Way #439
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Star Pest Control LLC