Mid America Lightning Rods

Founded 1960 •

3.7

***We are not an electrical company; we do lightning protection and work with lightning rods. Protecting people, and their property for over 40 years! Helen is the Owner/Operator of Mid America Lightning rods, servicing customers in the Midwest, all the way down to Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina - offering the following services: Lightning Protection - Install or Repair - Commercial & Residential. ...

10/25/2019

since this electrician was on the Indiana border and I am on the Missouri border. I did not hire them. thought the service call might be a bit steep. Angie's List needs a map.

Description of Work
short in circuit

09/18/2019

You recommended a company on the other side of the state so I don't think much about the company or you.

Description of Work
You sent me to a business on the other side of the state.

09/18/2019

do not bother them for anything else

Description of Work
they only do lightning rods

09/12/2019

They got back to me just fine, but they do Lightning protection, not electrical work as I needed.

Description of Work
Electrical

06/13/2019

Didn't get an answer from them... Went else where...

Description of Work
Electrical work

Category electrician

Sorry we do not do electric work !!! As it says mid America lightning protection that’s all we do thank u

04/17/2019

Everything was great! good to work with, did a great job, everything went well so far, nice to deal with and very communicating. great service and great quality.

Description of Work
They had installed a lightning protection system in my house and garage and we also had a pool barn where they installed a lighting protection system as well.

Category electrician

Great customers it was pleasure .

Lightning Rod Installation and Repair