Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Indianola , IA
There are 10 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Indianola
- Iowa Appliance RepairWas very polite, and knowledgeable and identified the issue, then he repaired my heating element, now my stove works better than before, would highly recommend
- Iowa Appliance RepairKen did a great job repairing our dryer. He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable about the product. I will be hiring him again whenever one of our appliances (inevitably) breaks again. I definitely recommend him!
- Nebraska Home ApplianceThe repair techs were knowledgeable and friendly and seemed to be experts in their field. He answered every question I had like I was asking a friend. These are now my go-to appliance repair guys.
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.They punctured the stand pipe to my upstairs bath room with a screw and after the screw corroded, I had sewage leaking inside my wall in my kitchen and into my basement cement blocks. They left the house without siding during the middle of the winter. Wanted full payment before they completed the job. Didn't complete the trim painting until July. Job was contracted in the prior Fall. They kept putting off my job until it ended up not being completed until the following summer. Very dissatisfied with work and the negative attitude of Brian regarding payment for work that was not completed. Repair work was done by another company as I would never recommend or hire Buresh again
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.I didn't end up hiring him but they came out and gave me an estimate. I'm certain he is a good contractor who would have been a reasonable choice, I got three estimates and went with someone else.
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.I have worked with Brian Buresh a number of times over the past 10 years, from Siding, new windows, new deck, new sliding French Doors to now remodeling the main level of the house. I got two Bids because I have worked with Brian and he has always lived up to his word, I chose him even though the other bid was about 5% lower. They came out, reviewed the plans we wanted implement, made some suggested changes. One of them was to take our closet out of the mud room and convert it to a locker arrear and the remaining space into a wonderful new additional pantry. After we agreed on price and plan, they started. Within days, they had the floors in the living room, dining room and hallway replaced with new real wood oak floors. ( I have to add that they were instrumental in finding a flooring supplier that had what we wanted with the price we wanted to pay.) After the floors were installed, they stripped the wallpaper, which was in every room. It was a mess during the day but when they left, they cleaned up after themselves every time.After stripping the wallpaper, they arranged for the installation of the Granite and appliances. There was a small delay there because the Boesch Built in Oven was backordered. Once that was in, they finished installing the appliances and finished the job. During the process, Brian stayed in touch with me during the process. As you can guess, you can't put $30,000 into a remodeling project without having some minor issues or changes in the plan. When any of these arose, (and there were very few but mostly due to our changes), he worked with us and implemented the changes or corrected the problem. I've lived in 4 major cities and remodeled a number of houses in each of those cities. I want to say that Brian is the most honest contractor I've ever met. I would work with Brian on a handshake and nothing more. That is how much I trust him
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.I can't say enough positive things about our experience. My wife handled getting everything set up, and Dina was as friendly and helpful as you could ever want. She worked around our schedule for the estimates and work, which was appreciated. Everything was timely, the men that performed the work were very courteous, friendly, explained the options/work very well, and the work looks great. Did I mention the price was VERY reasonable as well? We will definitely be utilizing Buresh for anything else we need that they provide services for
- Des Moines Heating & Cooling LLCCraig was friendly and helped me through this tough purchase as it was very stressful. Very Friendly and the installers were quite, time efficient & Made sure I knew how to work everything before leaving. Definitely would recommend this AWESOME company to Anyone.
- Aspen Aire Heating and Cooling IncWe would highly recommend Aspen Aire! Our water heater was very old and needed to be replaced. I called Aspen Aire and they were able to schedule a new install the next day. Mike (our technician) was great to work with and finished the job in 3 hours. We also used Aspen Aire the previous year when our AC unit was not working, they were able to come out the same day and fix the issue. We will be using Aspen Aire for all of our heating and cooling needs
- Nebraska Home ApplianceService was very professional and the technician was knowledgeable about my issue. He solved the problem in a matter of minutes and was very respectful of me and my home. I would recommend NE Home Appliance to others - prompt and reasonable cost.
Last update on September 9, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Indianola
Deals in Indianola for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Do your clothes come out of the washer smelling worse than they went in? Find out the causes and cures of washing machine odor and mold problems.
Induction vs. gas; an eternal debate. And what about an electric stovetop. Each type has its pros and cons, which we’ll discuss below.
Find appliance repair services in
- Saint Charles,
- West Des Moines,
- Melcher Dallas,
- Pleasant Hill,
- Des Moines,
- Windsor Heights,
- Van Meter,
- Prairie City,
appliance repair services in Indianola
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 HAWKEYE APPLIANCEPO Box 31093
Des Moines, Iowa 50310
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- American TV & Appliance of Des Moines5355 NW 86th St
Johnston, Iowa 50131
- Appliance Service Center6101 SW 9th St Ste 600
Des Moines, Iowa 50315
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Aspen Aire Heating and Cooling Inc905 SW Ordnance D
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
- A-1 HAWKEYE APPLIANCE
- Ken's Appliance and Service230 Washington Ave
Ames, Iowa 50010
- Ken's Appliance and Service
- Lenz Mechanical LLC2041 Grand Ave Suite D
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
- Lenz Mechanical LLC
- Metro Appliance4400 Hickman Rd
Des Moines, Iowa 50310
- Metro Appliance
- Westside Appliance Repair2877 99th St
Urbandale, Iowa 50322
- Westside Appliance Repair