Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Harlan, IA
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Harlan
- Randall MasonryHe did a beautiful job! Not to mention his attention to my homes time sensitive needs and urgency. He finished in a timely manner and was so polite and professional. Would definitely recommend and rehire if needed! Thanks Jason!
- Everlast ExteriorsBrent provided a verbal estimate for the repairs within one day of my initial call. We then had a couple of follow up calls to schedule the work around the weather. Brent either answered the phone directly or called me back promptly. The work was scheduled and Brent and his crew showed up on the date and time as promised. They replaced several areas of Masonite siding that had rotted. The work was good quality and was completed in one day. I would not hesitate to use this Company again read less
- Everlast ExteriorsEverlast Exteriors repaired a leak I've had for several years and which was "repaired" by others at least six times. It turns out the leak was from rain coming through the brick work which had been in place since 1988. They were able to provide all of the tuck pointing necessary to further prevent that problem, as well as replacing several shingles, the flashing around the chimney and a new cap on top. Everlast also provided a life-time guarantee for their work read less
- G & K Construction LLCGreg did excellent work for us. He presented very thorough, detailed bids at no cost to us. He took the time to ask questions to make sure he was clear about what we wanted and really listened to us. He communicated extremely well with us during every phase of the projects and was here when he said he would be here. He was extremely punctual and conscientious and took the time to do the jobs correctly. Greg is a very professional and courteous individual. He cleaned up the work areas very well and made every effort to go above and beyond for us. We were very pleased with his work and will use him again in the future if the need arises. We have no hesitancies in recommending him to anyone. He's a great guy who does great work - what more could you want read less
- Savine Masonry IncJay is professional, and communicates well. If he says he's going to show up; he does, or he lets you know.
- Keystone Brick & Stone MasonryExcellent, Mark was very professional,informative & friendly! Went above & beyond taking care of our job! Would highly recommend this business to others!
- NASTASE HOME IMPROVEMENTthey were very prompt and finished on time. they have very good communication skills and let you know were they are with work and any issues that arise they use their own heads instead of having the client do it for them. I would hire them again with no doubt.
- Melland Masonry RepairI met Jay at my neighbor's house where he was doing some foundation repair. I had been frustrated with another contractor because of non-responsiveness but Jay had business business cards ready and he responded promptly to calls and texts. He looked over my job an sent me a written estimate promptly. Then he scheduled the work to begin within a few days. He had to work around rainy weather, and he ran into a delay because he could not get concrete locally on short notice. But he stuck with it and got the job done. The scope of the job expanded because we discovered parts of the old foundation we thought initially were sound, were not. So ultimately he did about twice as much work as we initially expected. Jay and his helper were polite and they worked quickly and steadily. It was clear throughout that Jay knew what he was doing. And he had all of the proper tools to do the job. I was completely satisfied with the work Jay did, and I plan to call him again for additional work on my old house read less
- Savine Masonry IncJay Savine provided work of the highest quality. The communication was exceptional. The work was done fast, professionally, politely, great attention to detail, all aspects of the job were explained to me, an overall totally outstanding experience. Would definitely hire again and recommend everybody to use Jay Savine for masonry work read less
- Savine Masonry IncJay did a great job on the arches around the garage doors. I was very impressed with how responsive Jay was when I would reach out to him. He set expectations up front with his current work load and when he would be able to make it out to the house. I thought the bid was very reasonable and the work he did was very good. He even used the original brick that he cut from the arches to match the current brick. The garages now look great and I couldn't be more happy read less
Masonry Contractors in Harlan
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy.. read lessRecent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing work read lessBruce H.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free Estimate read lessRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor. read lessCerah H.
- Business Description:Our mission is simple, provide premium products and the highest level of craftsmanship guaranteed. No money down, free estimates, free inspections.Recent Review:This company is TOP NOTCH! They quoted the best price of any other roofing company ( and there were several ) They explained their services completely and answered all my questions honestly. They even worked with my insurance company to help me get the best solution. possible. They kept me informed every step of the way. They roofed my house garage and a shed all in one day and left my yard spotless afterwards. My roof looks amazing!! What a professional and talented crew! Trust me... these guys don't disappoint read lessTammy S.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of schedule read lessAmanda C.
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
- Business Description:We are an enthusiastic company that wants to assure you that all repairs are designed and installed by highly-trained professionals with many years of experience. We are a trusted and locally owned business based in Papillion, Nebraska Quality Foundation Repair owner Steve Gnader has 28 years of experience in diagnosing all types of basement concerns. We offer every customer our lowest price the first time, giving you a no-hassle buying experience or need to buy today, while utilizing the hig.. read lessRecent Review:The entire experience went so smooth! Steve was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He was up front and honest about the repairs that needed to be done. His crew was on time and finished the job quickly. When they left I could hardly tell they dug holes in my yard read lessTraci W.
- Business Description:GRAB THIS DEAL!! If we are visiting your home to perform any chimney or fireplace service YOU CAN SAVE $50 OFF DRYER VENT CLEANING. The Chimney Doctor was started in 1990 by Randall Redding. It is family and veteran owned and operated. When we started in 1990 we ran the business out of a maroon Chevy Astro cargo van. We have grown into a professional chimney sweeping service with 31 year of experience. For 31 years we have provided superior service to our customer that keeps them comin.. read lessRecent Review:Great service! Friendly and helpful.Sarah W.
- Business Description:masonryRecent Review:Jay is professional, and communicates well. If he says he's going to show up; he does, or he lets you know.Stan M.
- Business Description:We specialize in residential home remodeIs, including bathrooms, kitchens, basements and other custom remodels. We are BBB accredited and currently only accept check or cash. We always offer free estimates and will come and sit down with you to discuss the estimate before starting a job. Our company is focused on customer satisfaction, we won't be happy until you are happy. We strongly believe in honesty, integrity, quality and punctuality, which means you, the customer won't have to worry, y.. read lessRecent Review:G & K Construction was a great company to work with. Greg, Brian, and Dave were very professional, always on time, and kept us abreast as they progressed through the project. The final product was all we expected, and more. We have already recommended them to family and friends read lessMichael S.
- Business Description:Complete Fireplace/Chimney repairs, sweeps including restaurant pizza ovens.Added in 2010, restaurant exhaust vent cleaning.Recent Review:Tom promptly returned my phone call on the day I called him. He was available within the week. He was friendly and did a good job. He gave us a brief tutorial as we recently moved into an older house where the flue had been stuck. I recommend him read lessGreg Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
masonry contractors in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Masonry409 De Long Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- AAA CHIMNEY SWEEP5088 S 106TH ST
- Abell Contracting. LLC5651 Grant Street
- Above & Beyond Complete Ground Maintenance, Inc14803 Frontier Rd
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- Andres Mendez2005 Jackson street
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- A+ Masonry
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Calco Enterprises Inc3953 S 184th St
- Caulking Gurus2714 S. 42nd Street
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- CLAXTON FIREPLACE CENTER709 N 132ND ST
- Clear Creek Landscapes LLC15070 Chandler Rd
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- DW ContractingPO Box 641622
- DW Contracting
- Everlast Exteriors11319 P St Ste. 13
- Everlast Exteriors
- Keystone Brick & Stone Masonry8430 Keystone Dr
- Keystone Brick & Stone Masonry
- NASTASE HOME IMPROVEMENT13511 MEREDITH AVE
- NASTASE HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Premier Brick & Stone2769 Stonegate Ct.
- Premier Brick & Stone
- Quality Foundation Repair1211 Applewood Dr #4
- Quality Foundation Repair
- River City Chimney Sweep LLC23767 Mcpherson Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- River City Chimney Sweep LLC