Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Harlan, IA
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Harlan
- Randall MasonryHe did a beautiful job! Not to mention his attention to my homes time sensitive needs and urgency. He finished in a timely manner and was so polite and professional. Would definitely recommend and rehire if needed! Thanks Jason!
- Everlast ExteriorsBrent provided a verbal estimate for the repairs within one day of my initial call. We then had a couple of follow up calls to schedule the work around the weather. Brent either answered the phone directly or called me back promptly. The work was scheduled and Brent and his crew showed up on the date and time as promised. They replaced several areas of Masonite siding that had rotted. The work was good quality and was completed in one day. I would not hesitate to use this Company again
- Everlast ExteriorsEverlast Exteriors repaired a leak I've had for several years and which was "repaired" by others at least six times. It turns out the leak was from rain coming through the brick work which had been in place since 1988. They were able to provide all of the tuck pointing necessary to further prevent that problem, as well as replacing several shingles, the flashing around the chimney and a new cap on top. Everlast also provided a life-time guarantee for their work
- G & K Construction LLCGreg did excellent work for us. He presented very thorough, detailed bids at no cost to us. He took the time to ask questions to make sure he was clear about what we wanted and really listened to us. He communicated extremely well with us during every phase of the projects and was here when he said he would be here. He was extremely punctual and conscientious and took the time to do the jobs correctly. Greg is a very professional and courteous individual. He cleaned up the work areas very well and made every effort to go above and beyond for us. We were very pleased with his work and will use him again in the future if the need arises. We have no hesitancies in recommending him to anyone. He's a great guy who does great work - what more could you want
- Savine Masonry IncJay is professional, and communicates well. If he says he's going to show up; he does, or he lets you know.
- Keystone Brick & Stone MasonryExcellent, Mark was very professional,informative & friendly! Went above & beyond taking care of our job! Would highly recommend this business to others!
- NASTASE HOME IMPROVEMENTthey were very prompt and finished on time. they have very good communication skills and let you know were they are with work and any issues that arise they use their own heads instead of having the client do it for them. I would hire them again with no doubt.
- Schmidt ConstructionThe existing retaining wall basically amounted to a pile of dry stacked concrete blocks that had collapsed backward due to poor drainage and improper construction. It had been an eyesore and a source of mud and weeds for us for years. The existing garage was built on haphazardly poured concrete slabs that had cracked in many areas without a real foundation to support it. We met with Mike to discuss these two projects, he suggested possible solutions, and we negotiated a final agreement. The plan was to jack up the garage and cut out the existing slab around the edge of the garage, pour a new 42" deep footing, cut off studs to match the new sill plate, and then release the jacks and have the garage settle onto the new footings. For the retaining wall, the plan was to build a new engineered wall that would be tied into the existing concrete steps on the hill behind the garage. Workers began the work on Tuesday, finished on Friday. Workers took extra care to make sure the job was done right in difficult circumstances. Mike and his crew listened to concerns as the project progressed, and addressed these issues immediately. Finished product is better than we could have hoped for. His crew was polite and cleaned up after themselves, asked us if we had any concerns, and obviously took pride in their quality work. Mike was very personable and constantly checked to make sure the job was done right. We'll plan to have Mike and his crew back out for future projects
- Steve Morford ConstructionThe crew did a great job. The weather was miserably hot and humid. They dug the foundation by hand so that they wouldn't damage our yard. The new walls were level and the mortar joints lined up with the existing house perfectly. Great price. Steve was very responsive and came out and gave me a bid the same day we called him
- JOHN'S TUCKPOINTINGI talked to John and he suggested I come by the job he was completing to view his work. He had just completed the tuckpointing of an apartment building and I was impressed with his attention to detail and hard work ethic.John stopped by the day after I called and gave me an estimate to do the tuckpointing on my house. John is very earnest and friendly with an easy going confidence in his work. He said that if we had to replace some bricks there would be an additional charge depending on how many bricks had to be replaced. My 1923 bungalow has wire cut bricks which are hard to find. John went around to local brickyards to find suitable replacements. However, I was able to find some spare bricks in the basement and garage which John used in the process. He replaced about 20 bricks. Before tuckpointing John suggested a powerwash of the bricks for an additional cost. This made a huge difference! I found out that my house has red/orange brick, not chocolate/brown brick. The wire cut bricks get dirty and made the house look very drab. John's crew was professional and very friendly. I bought them a bucket chicken upon completion of the job for which they were very appreciative. The house looks great! Their job was professional and completed ontime despite the inclimate weather. I would highly recommend John's Tuckpointing
Masonry Contractors in Harlan
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy..Recent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing workBruce H.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free EstimateRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor.Cerah H.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:We specialize in residential home remodeIs, including bathrooms, kitchens, basements and other custom remodels. We are BBB accredited and currently only accept check or cash. We always offer free estimates and will come and sit down with you to discuss the estimate before starting a job. Our company is focused on customer satisfaction, we won't be happy until you are happy. We strongly believe in honesty, integrity, quality and punctuality, which means you, the customer won't have to worry, y..Recent Review:G & K Construction was a great company to work with. Greg, Brian, and Dave were very professional, always on time, and kept us abreast as they progressed through the project. The final product was all we expected, and more. We have already recommended them to family and friendsMichael S.
- Business Description:Our mission is simple, provide premium products and the highest level of craftsmanship guaranteed. No money down, free estimates, free inspections.Recent Review:This company is TOP NOTCH! They quoted the best price of any other roofing company ( and there were several ) They explained their services completely and answered all my questions honestly. They even worked with my insurance company to help me get the best solution. possible. They kept me informed every step of the way. They roofed my house garage and a shed all in one day and left my yard spotless afterwards. My roof looks amazing!! What a professional and talented crew! Trust me... these guys don't disappointTammy S.
- Business Description:We are an enthusiastic company that wants to assure you that all repairs are designed and installed by highly-trained professionals with many years of experience. We are a trusted and locally owned business based in Papillion, Nebraska Quality Foundation Repair owner Steve Gnader has 28 years of experience in diagnosing all types of basement concerns. We offer every customer our lowest price the first time, giving you a no-hassle buying experience or need to buy today, while utilizing the hig..Recent Review:The entire experience went so smooth! Steve was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He was up front and honest about the repairs that needed to be done. His crew was on time and finished the job quickly. When they left I could hardly tell they dug holes in my yardTraci W.
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
- Business Description:GRAB THIS DEAL!! If we are visiting your home to perform any chimney or fireplace service YOU CAN SAVE $50 OFF DRYER VENT CLEANING. The Chimney Doctor was started in 1990 by Randall Redding. It is family and veteran owned and operated. When we started in 1990 we ran the business out of a maroon Chevy Astro cargo van. We have grown into a professional chimney sweeping service with 31 year of experience. For 31 years we have provided superior service to our customer that keeps them comin..Recent Review:Great service! Friendly and helpful.Sarah W.
- Business Description:Complete Fireplace/Chimney repairs, sweeps including restaurant pizza ovens.Added in 2010, restaurant exhaust vent cleaning.Recent Review:Tom promptly returned my phone call on the day I called him. He was available within the week. He was friendly and did a good job. He gave us a brief tutorial as we recently moved into an older house where the flue had been stuck. I recommend himGreg Y.
- Business Description:Jim Lahood Construction Inc out of Omaha NE has over 30 years of experience (founded in 1986). We offer quality workmanship at quality prices, from preparation to clean-up. We are the best choice for all your construction needs because our focus is on structural integrity, energy efficiency, and visual appeal. Locally owned and operated. Rated A+ by the BBB. Our specialties include: -Roof Inspections -Construction -Consulting -Custom Design -Estimation -Repairs -Replacem..Recent Review:in 2012 LaHood installed my roof. A few years later I replaced my drafty old windows. After that I noticed that my house was full of condensation. I had to have fans running and windows open all Winter. I also noticed mold growing on my basement walls and around my windows. I had another company come and check my roof and they discovered that my roof had not been ventilated. The vents had been installed right over insulation, which had turned black with mold. It cost me over $4000 to fix the problem, and it made me sick. DO NOT use this company. They damaged my house and my healthBronagh M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
masonry contractors in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Masonry409 De Long Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- AAA CHIMNEY SWEEP5088 S 106TH ST
- Abell Contracting. LLC5651 Grant Street
- Above & Beyond Complete Ground Maintenance, Inc14803 Frontier Rd
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- Andres Mendez2005 Jackson street
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- A+ Masonry
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Calco Enterprises Inc3953 S 184th St
- Caulking Gurus2714 S. 42nd Street
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- CLAXTON FIREPLACE CENTER709 N 132ND ST
- Clear Creek Landscapes LLC15070 Chandler Rd
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- DW ContractingPO Box 641622
- DW Contracting
- Everlast Exteriors11319 P St Ste. 13
- Everlast Exteriors
- Keystone Brick & Stone Masonry8430 Keystone Dr
- Keystone Brick & Stone Masonry
- NASTASE HOME IMPROVEMENT13511 MEREDITH AVE
- NASTASE HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Premier Brick & Stone2769 Stonegate Ct.
- Premier Brick & Stone
- Quality Foundation Repair1211 Applewood Dr #4
- Quality Foundation Repair
- River City Chimney Sweep LLC23767 Mcpherson Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- River City Chimney Sweep LLC