Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Fort Dodge, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Fort Dodge
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSCalled to get estimate. Came when he said he would. Gave understandable written estimate. Explained the process and what we would need to do to prepare. Scheduled the date which was kept. Came when they said they would and completed as scheduled. Always a plus. They put plastic up on other rooms and very little if any dust was present in those rooms. Also left the rooms where the work was done clean. A good experience
- MB Garage Systems LLCVery well. Tim kept us informed about every step. When we had questions or wanted to change something, it was received and well and done very professionally. Please give him a call!
- All Floors-David GatesIt went very well and in a timely manner. He kept in communication if he was delayed. ( Only happened once). He cleaned up after himself and took care of the leftovers if you wanted him to. Dave is an honest man whom we have had on several of our projects over the years. he is the first guy we call when we want the job to get done right and on time
- Gray's FloorsIt well very well. The work was completed on time and on budget, with minimal upset to the household. The company is very professional and very neat.
- RICHWELL CARPET & CABINET CTRThey had to lay a new floor in the bathroom; I had to have some sub floor work done. In the laundry room they put sheeting over the existing floor then laid laminate tile and grouted. They did an excellent job and I will use them again in the future.
Flooring Contractors in Fort Dodge
- Business Description:Home remodels, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and decking.Recent Review:Connor and crew did a wonderful job! There were lots of issues with the fencing provider I chose, delivering their products in a timely manner. But A-Z was very patient and worked with me, to make sure the fence was installed soon after we had all of the materials on hand and before the ground was frozen. They were very professional, reasonably priced and the fencing looks fantastic, and now my dogs are safer. I would definitely hire these guys again to do work around my home. Thank You A-Z and Angie's List for a job excellently doneTina M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was doneKatherine G.
- Business Description:We provide Installer Direct Flooring Products. We are cutting out the middleman to save our customers money. We want to make it simple.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. We have been serving Eastern Iowa for over 34 years. Additional contact names - Paul Zachar, Russ Seaver, Ryan Homan, Amiee Wainwright, Ashley Buol, Brian Lake, Jim Kretzschmar. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comRecent Review:Some damage was sustained to my wall by the delivery men, and they didn't repair it. So that was a bummer. Everything else (quality of installation, customer service...) was great.Sonja S.
- Business Description:We are excited and eager at Flooring America to get to know you and help you with all of your floor covering needs. We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the commercial area. We look forward to meeting you at our Davenport, IA location. Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live. As part of America's leading flooring retail group, our 500-store..Recent Review:This was not a reassuring experience. The sales associate was exceedingly accommodating and cheerful but ended up: <br /> <blockquote></blockquote>mispricing the materials by nearly 100% <br /> <blockquote></blockquote>mispricing the labor by over 100% <br /> <blockquote></blockquote>misrecording the carpet pattern on the order <br /> <blockquote></blockquote>misrecording the carpet color on the order and <br /> forgetting to contact the installer. <br /> It took two store visits and six phone calls to get things straight. In the end, the store split the difference in material costs between their quote and their billed amount (the "quote" was not flagged as preliminary but I was hostage to the need to get the job finished in a short time) and redesigned their "quote" form to tell future customers that the hand-written quotes are not binding on the store. <br /> The quality of the carpet was reasonable. The installer did a perfectly fine job - just not for anywhere near what the store said it would cost. <br /David S.
- Recent Review:They put a roof on my house worked with and discounted the work I could do myself like hauling away debris and stripping old roof excellent guy great family business.William E.
- Business Description:Jims Carpet One Home and Floor Covering located at 3557 5th Ave South in Fort Dodge, Iowa was established in 1952 by Jim Porter Sr. Formally known as Jims Floor Coverings and joining Carpet One in 1995 the business is still owned by Jim Porter Jr and Dean Struhrenberg. Jim Jr joined the business in 1975 as an installer working alongside his father. Additional DBAs - Carpet One Floor & Home, Carpet One Jims, Jim's Floor Covering Inc
- Business Description:We are a general contractor we provide a unique number of things for our clients. We put the project together meet with clients on a daily basis and get them involved in the project. It is our goal to make the project as unstressful as possible for the client
- Business Description:Restoration - Stone ( Marble, Terrazzo, Granite, etc.) see website: marblemedic.net. Additional contact name - Chuck Hoyt. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone number - (515) 771-3690.Recent Review:Couldnt be happier!!! The difference is night and day, we are amazed at the improvement. <br /> They started stripping the wax, then section by section they bring the stone to a very high gloss and apply a penetrating sealer so you can see all the stones beauty. <br /> They showed up on time every morning and got right to work, they are very detailed and carefull not to harm anything in the house. I was amazed but is was not messy at all. They left the area way cleaner then when they started. I thought it would be very messy, but we couldnt find any dust at all. It took them a bit longer than they thought but it really wasnt inconvenient at all. <br /> Two of the nicer guys you will ever have work on your home, they really seem to care and make sure they do a great job.Couldnt be happier and will see them in a few years for a touch up and reseal!! <br /sean s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Fort Dodge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Jims Carpet One Floor & Home3557 Fifth Ave S
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Jims Carpet One Floor & Home
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- Prenger's Flooring America1318 Highway 30 West
- Prenger's Flooring America
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring