When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Fort Dodge, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Fort Dodge
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- Premier Construction ServicesWe were referred to Adam by our daughter. We just purchased a home and were having work done prior to moving in. We knew we wanted a sun room but we were not sure about the details. Adam met with us and walked us through all the different styles of sun rooms his company has completed and gave us some great ideas. His website was really helpful in viewing some of their past projects. We were on a strict deadline to get moved into the house and Adam met and exceeded all deadlines, his crew completed the entire sun room in less than a week! Adam recommended a stone accent wall in the room to match the rest of the house and we love it! We are very pleased with our sun room and Adam was great to work with - he knows his products and helped us with design as well. We definitely recommend Premier Construction as a contractor
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- L&H ConstructionWhen I have a large job and need a new contractor, I always test them with a small job to see how things go. L&H Construction (Lee Harper) proved himself on a chain link fence job last fall. He paid attention to construction details, did things on time, and most importantly communicated constantly with me. My real job was spring $12K landscaping project on one of my income properties near Anschutz medical center. My big problem? I don?t live in Denver and would not be able to supervise the job. I needed someone I could trust completely. Lee called me twice per month over the winter to be sure things were scheduled correctly (and took care of snow removal). The concrete work needed to be done at the correct temperatures, and ultimately everything else (tree removal, grading, rock, permits, etc.) needed to be done so the turf could be installed before watering restrictions kicked in. Not only that, I was sending thousands of dollars for work that I could not see being done. Trust was everything? for both of us. In the end, everything was done perfectly at the estimated cost. Inspections by the City of Aurora passed with flying colors. In fact, this job was done so well, I joined Angie?s just so I could write this review. Like every contractor in Denver, Lee needs the work badly (although he would never say so). If you need a talented, responsive and completely honest contractor to handle your residential construction job? this is your guy. If you hire Lee, be prepared to use the telephone because although he amazing work, he is old-school talent and doesn't do email
- Pat Lennon Construction LLCIt went really well. We had to reschedule because of the weather, but they knew we had a deadline and were able to get it done ahead of time. They were very neat and clean. They came in under their estimate, much to our surprise. They were very nice and respectful to work with--it was no trouble having our kids be around them
- Van Meter DrywallBrett did great. He was very good about cleaning up and making sure he didn't get dust everywhere. He worked with me to make decision and took the time to explain the the different options. If we ever needed someone to drywall again we would use him.
- RICH-WOODS INCEnjoyed how they handled the design and construction. Appreciated the professional service and clean up after the construction.
- Home Improvement 4 LessEverything on this project has progressed smoothly from start to the current stage. There were no real hiccups that weren't easily dealt with. A wall was moved, which put a heater vent from inside to outside the bathroom. They simply cut a new hole inside the bathroom, and covered over the old vent with wood flooring - matches perfectly. The owner, Rick, was always very upfront obout any concerns, kept me up to date on the daily progress, and where we stood financially. I was never surprised at any numbers, as I knew exactly where we were. That specifically allowed me to put this particular project on hold so that I could focus on a couple others. Had I not chosen this specific shower system, I know the project would be complete and have cost significantly less (fixtures were a large part of the expense, and not the labor or general materials). I couldn't be more satisfied with how things are progressing. I look forward to the finished project! Excellent work, Home Improvement 4 Less
- Academy DrywallI had a drain pipe leak in my house that damaged the livingroom ceiling. I realize by their standards this was a very small job but they were more than happy to take it on. They explained that to patch a textured ceiling was not a one day process but would require several trips to the house doing a little bit each time. i gave them access to my home so they could stop at their convienence between other jobs in the area. the only way i could tell they were there was by the changes in the ceiling appearance from day to day. i know that drywall work can be messy and i'm not sure how the contained the mess but my house was never dirty and they were done in about four trips. i was impressed with how they were able to blend the texture back in. with this house only being 7 yr's old i was nervous about the patch being visible. i bet you couldn't find it unless i showed you where it was. good job guys
- Gary Nelson PaintingThey did a fabulous job! We are totally pleased with the result. It took so much work to get all the old wallpaper off and holes filled and then totally repainted after the removal of curtain rods and shelves. Gary and Rob were easy to work with, especially when I changed my mind about the color on a whole room that they had just finished. Gary recommended the brand of paint and even helped with the paint choices; he's seen and painted a lot of homes. I was most concerned about the cleanup. The dust from the "mudding"and sanding of the holes that they patched was quite literally everywhere. I assumed that they would clean up a bit, but knowing the difference between when a man cleans and when a woman cleans, I was sure that I would have to go back and do it all again. I, thankfully, was wrong. The house is quite spotless
Drywall Contractors in Fort Dodge
- Business Description:We specialize in all types and phases of Painting. Including Drywall Repairs and or installation. All types of texturing. Accent colors to add character to any room. With 23 years of experience I can do it all, and at a much better price! All of my work is done in a professional manner, with honesty and integrity on every job.. Your satisfaction is always Guaranteed!!! Sincerely, Clifton Whit
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:General ContractorRecent Review:Left messages 3 different times and they did not call back at all. <br />Michael & Carolyn M.
- Business Description:Ken Co Construction is a women owned construction service with 30 years of experience. We offer quality services that will stand the test of time, including new construction and remodeling work for both residential and commercial structures. We are also experienced working with air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and general contracting projects. At Ken Co, we are not only concerned with budgets and schedules; we also take pride in our superior craftsmanship, commitment to excellence a..
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We have flooring, lighting, 4 lines of cabinets, countertops, and much much more.Recent Review:Sat with him to plan the bathroom, and work out what we wanted. Double Sink, Tub surround & shower done in blue ONYX. <br /> REASONS FOR BAD REVIEW: <br /> 1) Measurement of bath room was measured wrong, Not allowing for new 1/2" wallboard being installed. <br /> 2) Different Decals on sink bowls were put in wrong bowls <br /> 3) Wallboard installed without insuring walls are flat, therefore tall linen closet is not flush and square against wall. <br /> 4) DOES NOT WORK WITH CONTRACT. <br /> 5) PRICE QUOTED WAS 5400.00 <br /> 6) DEPOSIT 3300.00 <br /> 7) BILLED PRICE TOTAL 8540.13 <br /> 8) Charged hourly rate for loading product into trailer to move to house. <br /> 9) DID NOT CLEAN UP AFTER DAYS WORK. In order for us to go to bed at night we had to clean up the cardboard that was around the cabinets and onyx. He installed the shower doors wrong. <br /> 10) WHEN HE SPRAYED THE ORANGE PEEL FOR THE WALLS HE SPRAYED EVERYTHING. WE HAD TO REPLACE THREE LIGHT FIXTURES AS WELL AS SCRAPE THE STUFF OFF OF THE NEW TUB AND SINKS. <br /> 11) After all this he put a builders lean on our house when we disputed the workmanship and the time it took. <br /Jack R.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL. Additional phone: (712) 330-1059.Recent Review:HORRIBLE! This guy didn't know anything about what he was doing. I was left with over $7000.00 in damage to finish and fix what he did. The job was supposed to be finished within a week and never got finished at all. Finally at the end of a month and a half he and his buddy Chuck claimed their tools and haven't been seen againRobin S.
- Business Description:With 30 years of experience, Kinzler Construction Services is the right contractor for the job. Call us today for a free estimate.Recent Review:The Kinzler team is amazing! They offered suggestions before completing the work to maximize the effectiveness of the insulation, connected me with a company to do this work, provided timely and well-done work, and filed my rebate information with MidAmerican! The entire team was easy to work with and answered all my questions. Highly recommendedBethany W.
- Business Description:Ask for detailsRecent Review:I don't words for this companies actions . I will just leave it up to other people to give reviews but I gave a rating . <br /> <br /> <br />Mary L.
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was doneKatherine G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Fort Dodge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Construction2441 Upland Ave
- 1st Construction
- GM Handyman Services1231 Third Street
Webster City,, Iowa
- GM Handyman Services
- JAGUAR ENTERPRISES48 TRYON ST NE
- JAGUAR ENTERPRISES
- Larry Elwood Construction2401 S Federal Ave
Mason City, Iowa
- Larry Elwood Construction
- M & H Construction11652 Sperry Rd
- M & H Construction
- Nawanna Construction912 17th St.
Sioux City, Iowa
- Nawanna Construction
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Weinreich Plastering & Drywall1503 Lacy Blvd
Sioux City, Iowa
- Weinreich Plastering & Drywall