This guide outlines five things to look for in your home improvement contract. Learn about how to clearly define the terms of your home improvement project and lay the foundation for success while protecting you and any contractors along the way.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Fort Dodge, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Fort Dodge
- Varela associatesOur family home had been remodeled a few years ago by another company and the remodel unfortunately was not done correctly and was not what we wanted. we had to completely remodel and redo all plumbing in our bathrooms Varela associates were quick to a**** the damage left by the previous company we had hired, they gave us a budget friendly estimate, and we got to working with them asap. The work was completed in a timely manner and they communicated with us throughout the entire process to make sure all of our needs and wants were met, we hope to work with them again soon for all of our new year home remodel projects. Thank you Varela associates for taking on this challenge! You guys are amazing
- Bath Planet of Central IowaVery good, the gentleman showed up on time, paid attention to details. Friendly, focused on the job at hand. I was very pleased with the finished product
- Mad City Windows & BathsWe had a bathtub replaced with a new shower stall. All phases of the work from choosing colors and style to the actual installer was done professionally and on time. We really appreciate the work that was done and enjoy every minute of our new shower each and every day!
- Fast Response ServicesI contacted the (owner) of Sterling Construction for kitchen floor repairs and they did it all. From joist, subfloor and finished with Vinyl planks. Kitchen looks amazing. Best thing I like about the company is that he stayed in contact with me through the whole process and got the job done. Thanks again for your expertise and for my Kitchen floor. Very satisfied customer
- Kitchen Design GuyDO NOT USE THIS GUY HE IS A CROOK! We paid him a large amount of money down to order cabinets and countertops, he deposited the check and POOF he disappeared. He goes by different names and aliases such as Brian Kind and Bryan Wise. RUN DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- RE-Builders LLCIt went great! Lots of issues were found along the way, but Mike was great at fixing them. Everything was done perfectly, and with great quality! I can't wait to hire him again!
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Nicely Dunn Handyman Service IncHe wasn't successful, but it wasn't his fault. The manufacturer actually had to correct the table. He was extremely courteous, however, and I would give him the highest ratings.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- A-Z Home Improvement SpecialistsThis company was great to work with! Two hard working and passionate worker! They made my dreams come true. I wanted a deck added to the back deck f my house as well as a bathroom and kitchen remodel. They had great ideas to make my kitchen, deck and bathroom even more amazing. They did a great job! Made my dream and reality and soo much more! Would definitely recommend and hire them again! They were great to work with
Last update on January 24, 2023
Home Remodeling Contractors in Fort Dodge
Deals in Fort Dodge for Home Remodeling
Get matched with top-rated remodeling contractors near you
When you're looking to change things up but aren’t sure where to start, try our convenient search feature to discover Fort Dodge remodeling contractors. Just put in your ZIP code to start. Answer a few questions about the job, and add details of what you’re looking to get done. You’ll find highly recommended pros nearby without having to filter through poorly reviewed contenders. As soon as you've narrowed down a couple fitting options, request a quote to find the most qualified professional for your remodeling job.
You can also read reviews from people like you, so you can be sure you’re making the right choice for your project. See for yourself what people nearby have to say, and choose with confidence.
Save where you can
Instead of having the contractor repaint your home or clean up after the project is over, take care of it on your own and save some money. Companies can provide these services, but you can choose to take care of these simpler tasks yourself to avoid extra fees.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Do you want to brighten up your dark kitchen? From painting the walls to getting lighter appliances, here are nine ways to make your space feel more spacious and bright. Some projects you can DIY and others you’ll want to outsource.
Want to update your bathroom without leaving it outdated in a decade? Consider these bathroom remodel ideas for counters, colors and style that lasts.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Dakota City,
- Eagle Grove,
- Webster City,
- Rockwell City,
- Lake City,
- Grand Junction,
- West Bend,
- Story City,
home remodeling contractors in Fort Dodge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa 50158
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri 64120
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
Shenandoah, Iowa 51601
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
Tampa, Florida 33606
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- Clarinda Heating and Cooling720 S 12th St
Clarinda, Iowa 51632
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Clear Choice Bath260 S 1st St
Carlisle, Iowa 50047
- Creating Spaces528 36th Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50312
- C & K Construction
- FRASE & CO CONSTRUCTION612 S Madison Ave
Ottumwa, Iowa 52501
- FRASE & CO CONSTRUCTION
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing840 1st Ave SE
Oelwein, Iowa 50662
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing
- JAGUAR ENTERPRISES48 TRYON ST NE
Titonka, Iowa 50480
- JAGUAR ENTERPRISES
- M & H Construction11652 Sperry Rd
Sperry, Iowa 52650
- M & H Construction
- Ohlendorf Construction303 Wentling St
Nashua, Iowa 50658
- Ohlendorf Construction
- RE-Builders LLC2228 Dakota Ave
Moorland, Iowa 50566
- RE-Builders LLC
- Savannah Construction2 Rolling Hls
Humboldt, Iowa 50548
- Savannah Construction