Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Boone, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Boone
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- Laura's DesignsLaura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she knew to be reputable. The local contractors I knew personally. The contractors that she brought in were very respectful of my home and they worked very hard. She had brought in some innovative ideas that were well appreciated. She was conscious of keeping the project moving along. They wasn't much down time and she kept it moving along as quickly as possible. I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone. Very easy to work with
- Floors & More of Iowa of MarshalltownA floor installer friend of mine turned me onto this guy, Jim Bell, as he was starting a business on his own and was working out of his home, then. I got in touch with him, told him what I wanted as far as quality and traffic. He set me up on the right type carpet, padding, and ceramic tile. He got me a good price and did a good job laying the carpet. I will continue to recommend and use him
- Ski TileI recommend him to others. He was very trustworthy; I did not have any trouble leaving him in the house when I was gone. He was right on time.
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSCalled to get estimate. Came when he said he would. Gave understandable written estimate. Explained the process and what we would need to do to prepare. Scheduled the date which was kept. Came when they said they would and completed as scheduled. Always a plus. They put plastic up on other rooms and very little if any dust was present in those rooms. Also left the rooms where the work was done clean. A good experience
- DAVE'S FLOOR REFINISHINGDave's Floor Refinishing was the only contractor we hired for our house remodel that was done ahead of schedule and under budget. Dave was friendly and accommodating to work with even when our contractor threw some difficulties his way. There was a giant stump of pipe in our living room and some rotted floorboards in our office that Dave removed and replaced when that was the responsibility of our contractor. The other quotes we got for hardwood floor installation were all about $1,500 more than what we paid Dave's and they did the work in 4 days where other flooring places said it would take 2 weeks to finish. The floors are immaculate and our experience with Dave's Flooring was easily the best of all of our remodelling projects
Flooring Contractors in Boone
- Business Description:The Restoration Company provides immediate-response commercial and residential disaster cleanup and restoration services throughout Central Iowa. Our team is committed to helping you with water and flood damage, fire and smoke damage, mold removal and trauma cleanup 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Restoration Company has helped numerous families and businesses with comprehensive disaster recovery services throughout Des Moines and the surrounding area. We work with all insurance carrier..Recent Review:My company, North Star Properties, just purchased a lake house rental property. As we were conducting renovations on the property, we noticed smell starting to develop in the basement near the downstairs bathroom. After a few weeks, I thought it may be mold. The Restoration Company was recommended by a friend. Brandon from The Restoration Company was friendly, clear, professional, and timely. He updated us every day before he began work and at the end of the day of what he accomplished. I don't live near the property, so I asked for him to also provided pictures via text of his work. Brandon took careful steps to make sure he didn't do more damage to the drywall than necessary while finding the problem area. Not only did he find the mold but he also found over 30 dead mice! He removed all the damage and debris. Then he sprayed a disinfectant that is 100% organic. On top of that, he identified where the mice were coming in (an error in the drywall installation from the previous owners) and then fixed it. I cannot recommend The Restoration Company enough. Not only was their work high quality, but the best customer service I have ever received from a home maintenance contractor (plumber/electrician/lawn care/etc)Erin T.
- Business Description:We are a small independently family owned business that has been in the flooring industry for over 18 yrs. We are members of the National Wood Flooring Association and soon to be certified therefore rest assure that you will be getting quality craftsmanship. We can do anything with hardwood such as install, replace, add on (sew-in), sand, stain, burnish, wire brush, steps, and recoat. Adding to the hardwood we can also help with tile installation. Such as showers, floors, backsplash, tubs, an..Recent Review:Jose walked into our home, glanced around, and commented that a certain section of our pre-existing wood floor had been wet at one time. We were astonished. He was correct. There had been a leak but we thought the boards had essentially returned to their normal appearance, but he could tell. Then he told us that after he sanded down the existing wood, installed new wood in an area that had been carpet, and then applied a new finish that we would never be able to tell what had been there before and what was new. We thought this was a pretty bold claim. But his confidence was justified. After Jose and his crew were finished the 25 year old boards looked the same as the new ones. The entire area looked beautiful. We could not be in the house while the floor was being worked on, so Jose agreed to do the floor while we were gone on vacation. We gave him a key to the house. When we returned home two weeks later the entire project was complete. You will not be disappointed with the results if you have Unique Floors refinish an existing hardwood floor or install a new one. Jose knows his business and they do an excellent job.John K.
- Business Description:Family-owned. It's been our pleasure to serve the flooring needs of the Carroll area. We’re your family-owned, neighborhood flooring experts. Drop by and let us help you choose the perfect flooring for your particular home and lifestyle. Showroom Locations: 811 Plaza Dr, Carroll, IA 51401; 2818 S Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010; 4444 Nw Urbandale Dr, Urbandale, IA 50322; 2240 36Th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360.Recent Review:They were great from start to finish. Excellent customer service and very helpful. Prompt fast service and meticulous attention to detail while here. They did a beautiful job. Products are gorgeous. They were very prompt and professional. I went back and ordered carpeting for another room already! <br /debra s.
- Business Description:We are a full-service residential roofing & exterior services. We have been in the Des Moines and surrounding areas offering exceptional service and value. You can expect reliable, professional service and high-quality products every time you call uponRecent Review:Aurelio inspected the roof himself and spent time with us to discuss our best options for the job. He was thorough, explained what would be done, and gave us the estimate. We took bids from 2 other roofing companies, but decided on Aurelio based on what he offered compared to the other two. His price was the best of the three as well. We were so happy with his and his crew's work, that we sent him to our brother's house, which suffered hail damage from the same storm. Again, Aurelio was determined to be the best for that job and is replacing both roof and gutters there. The crew worked right along, didn't waste time, were very careful with our property and cleaned up all areas completely when they were done. I will recommend Aurelio whenever someone has a roofing needAngela G.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured and licensed property renovation and handyman company, providing top notch workmanship with outstanding customer service and reliability. We offer rental turns (make readies), kitchen/ bathroom remodels, flooring, painting, handyman services, and other home improvement services. We have been in business since 2007Recent Review:I’m a new out of state real estate investor. Finding an attractive investment opportunity was not nearly as difficult as finding the right contractor. Luckily, we received a bid from CS Home Solutions. They were professional, on time, and insightful with all their business dealings. After preparing a bid they shared their vision for the property during an on-site visit. I was so impressed I signed a contract shortly after. The scope of the project included: · Complete wall repair and paint job · New Windows · New Kitchen · New Bathroom · New tile flooring throughout · Design recommendations (fireplace surround, backsplash, shower tile/glass doors) During the project all timelines were met, costs were within Budget, and virtually no oversight was needed. There’s been a ton of interest in the property since we listed it. We are excited for our next opportunity to work together from 2k miles awayErik H.
- Business Description:Home remodels, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and decking.Recent Review:Connor and crew did a wonderful job! There were lots of issues with the fencing provider I chose, delivering their products in a timely manner. But A-Z was very patient and worked with me, to make sure the fence was installed soon after we had all of the materials on hand and before the ground was frozen. They were very professional, reasonably priced and the fencing looks fantastic, and now my dogs are safer. I would definitely hire these guys again to do work around my home. Thank You A-Z and Angie's List for a job excellently doneTina M.
- Business Description:Here to help with all your construction needs; Roofing, Siding, Driveways, Concrete and Masonry. Give us a call today!
- Business Description:Multiple Super Service Award winner. Family owned and operated since 1968. We provide geothermal, heating, air conditioning, plumbing, gutter and architectural metal services for homes and businesses in Iowa. Our friendly HVAC and building maintenance professionals are a knowledgeable team who strive to provide the highest level of service and quality. We're here to help you with your home or business. Whether you want to lower your energy bills, need service check-up, repair, replacement, or..Recent Review:They were excellent. <br /> <br /> They were fabulous, be here when they say they would, they got the job done in the amount of time that they said they would, they were helpful and thoughtful and good.Katherine A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Roger's Repair (also on Angie's list , cam over promptly found our problem, contacted the Hi Tech and repairs were made. <br /> Very happy with the Warranty company and Rogers Repairs. <br /> <br />Louise R.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:Sample was perfect. Inspected delivery and it looked fine, too. It wasn't until after the flooring was installed by a local installer that we realized every board was slightly cupped. You can only see it when the light comes across the flooring, but we put a straight edge on it, and sure enough, slight cupping. Fortunately, this is solid wood and when it eventually gets sanded down for re-finishing years from now, it'll be smooth. But if I'd known the boards were cupped, I would have passed. Probably why they were such a good dealKathleen O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Boone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Roofing and Exteriors INC3848 E 14th St
Des Moines, Iowa 50313
- Affordable Roofing and Exteriors INC
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa 50158
- C AND K Heating, Cooling & Plumbing2312 Edison
Ames, Iowa 50010
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
Shenandoah, Iowa 51601
- Carpet One Floor & Home811 Plaza Dr
Carroll, Iowa 51401
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- CS Home Solutions2800 University Ave
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
- C & K Construction
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
Muscatine, Iowa 52761
- Dave Navarro Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
- Flooring America5330 Jersey Ridge Rd
Davenport, Iowa 52807
- Flooring America
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa 52076
- Laura's Designs
- Marble Medic Inc710 Cedar St
Story City, Iowa 50248
- Marble Medic Inc
- Unique Floors1202 Army Post Rd
Des Moines, Iowa 50315
- Unique Floors