This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Fort Dodge, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Fort Dodge
- AGR Roofing & ConstructionAGR is the company that we decided to use after a huge storm blew through and destroyed our roof, gutters, and siding. Zach came out with the insurance adjustor and made sure to point out every little detail that needed to be addressed. Zach took tons of pictures for proof, all while stating it was some of the worst damage he had ever seen and no one would believe him without the pictures. They worked with insurance to make sure everything was noted and in the claim as needed. The work began almost immediately, while the other houses around us were still waiting for insurance to start. Our new roof was installed only a couple weeks later and looks amazing! We had a black roof installed, and they even went above and beyond and painted our vent pipes black to make sure nothing looked "out of place". And that is one of the many things I would have never thought about. Zach came out each time the crew was here (2.5 hour drive) to make sure they were handling everything with care and doing exactly as Zach and I had discussed. One of the best parts of the roof replacement was how clean the crew left my house. They did 2 sweeps to make sure everything was picked up. Now, of course, nothing is 100%, but I would say they went above and beyond to ensure they got everything they physically could. After that, was the siding; Zach told me it would more than likely be a few weeks to order materials, and the next day, a delivery truck was here. When inspecting the material, we noticed it was the wrong color and sent pictures to Zach. He said he would take care of it, and he did. The crew arrived a week later and Zach brought all the right colors with him and took the wrong back with him. The siding took a few days to install, which is normal, but the crew was here sun up to sun down. Trying their hardest to make everything look perfect. They were not shy about asking a question or two to make sure it was the way we wanted. Not just throw it up and call it good. Very impressed with that. They were also very good at cleaning up after themselves, and it is a very messy job and has a lot of little cuts and such along the way. They even put siding boxes around all hose bibs, lights, and outlets. Not something that is required, or that I had before, but something Zach called "his standard". Just the little things that make it a great experience. When the siding crew told Zach that they did not install windows, Zach didn't bat an eye, and jumped in and installed the window himself. Not something he had to do, he could have called the office and scheduled someone to come out later, but decided it best to get it done then and there. The gutter crew came on a Saturday around 9 am, and were gone before noon. It was amazing how fast they were able to do everything and make it looks amazing! The house looks like a brand new house from the outside. It looks 10 times better than I could have ever imagined. We have had many compliments on the new look and are very happy
- MOR RenovationsGreat.....! They were the best group to work with.... the installers did quality work! The owner answered all my questions....and was back several times to help me with colors....I love the way it turned out!....We went from Green to Night Fall....love it!
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Premier Construction ServicesWe were referred to Adam by our daughter. We just purchased a home and were having work done prior to moving in. We knew we wanted a sun room but we were not sure about the details. Adam met with us and walked us through all the different styles of sun rooms his company has completed and gave us some great ideas. His website was really helpful in viewing some of their past projects. We were on a strict deadline to get moved into the house and Adam met and exceeded all deadlines, his crew completed the entire sun room in less than a week! Adam recommended a stone accent wall in the room to match the rest of the house and we love it! We are very pleased with our sun room and Adam was great to work with - he knows his products and helped us with design as well. We definitely recommend Premier Construction as a contractor
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsWe contacted Green Valley for siding, roof and window installation on our house. I talked to them on a Friday and they were able to have someone there by the next Wednesday. After a quick response and a great price we decided to go with them. When measuring for the roof we made the comment that we had some leaks and with all the up coming rain they were able to squeeze us in and complete the rear off and installation in one day. It took a little bit for them to get the siding and windows in but they ordered so the siding would be the same stock number and the windows had some odd sizes. When the windows were in they sent Scott and Jared up to install them, they removed 11 windows and installed the new ones all in one day. When doing the siding Scott and Jared were up again, this part took a little longer but after everyday they went around and picked up the yard. Every question I had they were able to answer it for me. The siding and windows turned out amazing!! When all done I had one complaint and David Flores was up on the final walk through and had it fixed right away. We had a very big project and they were able to get it done and stayed right in budget. If you need and kind of remodeling done on your house I would not hesitate to hire this company
- Mason City RoofingThe team at Mason City Roofing was a pleasure to work with. They were professional and responsive to our needs. We were very pleased with the quality of workmanship used on our project.
- Mullin Awning & SidingEXCELLENT job on all areas - siding, awning and gutters. The crew was on time every day, did high quality work, very professional, communicated with home owner every day, couldn't be more happy. The price was very reasonable too especially compared to competitors in the Sioux City market. Even our neighbors commented on how nice the home and garage now look. One neighbor used a different siding company and now regret it after they saw our home done. Exact quote -- "Ours looks like a kindergartner did the work in comparison to yours". They also will work with your insurance company as needed. I would "highly" recommend Mullin to anyone!!! I would give an A+!!
- NILES SIDING & TRIMEverything started off OK. Then they trampled our flowers, nails were scattered all over in piles, they used contrasting colors which we did not want (they had to replace all), when moving our fountain they dropped it and destroyed it (no apology or compensation), When remounting the front door storm door they improperly installed it and made it hard to open and close, they somehow broke the outside water faucet (they did replace that), when reinstalling our security light on the garage they did such a poor job (they actually moved the light and did not install it according to electrical codes) that when I replaced the light I had many issues with the installation due to their ineptness. We had to store all their tools and recharge their tool batteries so that our garage was full of their stuff, the company owner wanted full payment up front before we could inspect the work, workers said we had poison ivy (we don't) and did not want to side one side of our house (they finally did when I showed them pictures of actual poison ivy), generally a shyster company that I definitely would not recommend
- Craftmasters RemodelingI had signed up for a siding estimate at the state fair. Mac was the salesman who came to my house and gave a well planned sales pitch for their product and installation. He was very knowledgeable, explained things very well, and answered all my questions. There was one point where he used a tactic that I'm not too thrilled with, saying he would give me a discount if I promise to do 3 things: provide 3 referrals, let them put advertising sign in my yard, & I forget what the 3rd thing was (when Mac reads this, I'm sure he will remind me). To me, if the product and service is as great as what Mac says it was, then there's no need to entice me with a discount in that matter, because those are ways that force me to give references instead of just automatically giving good references. But keep reading, because the crew that did the work was AWESOME and FAST, and we watched their precision while they did the work, which pretty much makes up for the bad sales tactic that Mac used (when Mac reads this, I hope he learns something from my comments here). I work from home so was able to watch the crew, and the project manager - which was Mac the salesman - and I was very impressed with the speed, care, and work ethics of this crew! Mac had said it was a great crew, and being the skeptic I am of sales people (plus sales people talking to a woman), I was greatly surprised that Mac had indeed told me the truth!! There were 3-4 guys on the crew, mostly the same 3 guys were here all week, worked hard to take off the old wood siding & plywood, keeping the area impressively clean the whole time, and had a great attitude! They started every morning at 8:00 am and stopped when it was dark (about 4:30-5:00 pm) when they couldn't see anymore. There was the "lead" guy, Cesar, who was very meticulous about the details - I watched him several times and felt he was working as if on his own house. The other two guys were great too, it was just that Cesar was doing the more detailed work of wrapping & installing flashing, etc. It rained lightly off & on, on one of the days towards end of week. The crew still came and worked in the rain! Mac would call every day or stop by to see how things were going. They installed the house wrap, 3/4" insulation panels over top the existing buffalo board sheathing, and then siding & trim around windows, dryer vent, electrical outlets, and added vinyl wrap (I think that's what is called) around the garage frame where trim would go. After the work was completed, the outside walls were warmer than usual coldness due to no existing insulation. But then we got that 20 degree cold weather, and all the outside walls were cold and our dishes in cupboard on outside wall are still cold, butter in cupboard stays hard as if in refrigerator, so that means the outside insulation didn't do all that I had hoped it would. This house doesn't have any insulation in the walls, plus I need to spray foam between foundation & joists yet to see if this will help as well. An electrician came by to ask where I wanted garage lights installed (on outside), front door light (outside), and a flood light installed in back yard. I also asked if another light switch could be installed, not thinking of it as part of contract, but if I could pay them separately for light switch since they were there. Mac didn't like that too much - he didn't get mad, just kind of perturbed - and I am new at this, so I didn't think it was such a big deal. Idea just popped into my head while talking to electrician about light switches. So I've learned a few things myself in this project and despite these hic-cups, I am quite satisfied with the experience, my new siding, and that it was done so quickly and so well. Inspection passed by Roseville Code Enforcement Officer. There was an additional charge to remove double thickness of plywood, which I thought was kind of an odd charge, since the whole house siding was supposed to be removed as part of the estimate, so a change order had to be done for additional $655. Made note for self on next project is to ask about hidden costs such as when contract is to "remove old siding" - there isn't an extra charge because there was 2 sheets of plywood instead of one. There went my discount for referrals and free advertising. Also, they couldn't add insulation into 3-season porch but they did replace some sheathing and added the siding. I had new gutters and downspouts installed by a different company the week before. Craftmasters Remodeling crew was very careful not to damage aluminum when removing, placing on ground, and re-installing back the way all had been installed. I was able to finance this through a local bank which I applied through Craftmasters Remodeling. Was a fairly decent APR for myself. This allows Craftmasters Remodeling to get paid and hassle-free for both of us, in my opinion. The local bank was one I had credit with before, which is a good thing. The original contract was $15,385 with $2000 down payment (I could make any down payment amount), and $655 change order, for total charge of $14.040. Against my better judgement, I did sign form to waive 3-day MN law where I can cancel contract but since I knew I was going to hire them anyway, I signed the form so the process could get started to beat 'old man winter' on its way. The estimate, finance process, and job took about 8-9 days, which I was very impressed by, with no major glitches. Even the dumpster was delivered and removed in a timely way, by another company, and placed in correct position where I had asked it to be placed. I had asked that no one park in driveway, and no one did, except the electrician but it made his work easier when it was 20 degrees and bitter cold. He borrowed my ladder & put it back when done, cleaned up after himself, and did a great job. Yes, despite these things, I would hire Craftmasters Remodeling for my next project. I did do my research on this company and found many positive things on another website, Home Advisor, plus MAC had a huge book of positives from other customers. BBB had a couple reviews, nothing that bothered me from hiring them to reside my house. The reason for the 'B' rating in price is because I think it was still a little expensive over other people I had talked to, but they had the materials in stock, great finance APR, and ability to start right away that influenced me to hire them
Siding Contractors in Fort Dodge
- Business Description:We have over 10 years of experience in providing quality roofing and siding services. You can feel confident that everything is up to code, and we'll use new, high-quality materials only. We're a local, family-owned and operated business. We offer a 5% Military and Senior Citizens discount. Make sure you visit our website for more details! (https://www.mannyseasterniowaroofingandsiding.com/) Whether you want to get a shingle or rubber roof installed for your property, trust our roofers to ta..Recent Review:They finished the job about a day and half and it really looks nice. They were polite and very hard workers.Stephanie W.
- Business Description:Home remodels, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and decking.Recent Review:Connor and crew did a wonderful job! There were lots of issues with the fencing provider I chose, delivering their products in a timely manner. But A-Z was very patient and worked with me, to make sure the fence was installed soon after we had all of the materials on hand and before the ground was frozen. They were very professional, reasonably priced and the fencing looks fantastic, and now my dogs are safer. I would definitely hire these guys again to do work around my home. Thank You A-Z and Angie's List for a job excellently doneTina M.
- Recent Review:They had done a good job on my skylight. So I hired them to replace my grandsons roof. Showed up immediately. Started the job a day or two later. Finished it in a day and a half. Reasonable rate. Another excellent job. .Thank you, EC ROOFINGPaula G.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Our goal at Ahler Home Improvements is to combine experience and quality to provide solutions and value for our customers in need of restoration mitigation and reconstruction services The ability to meet the individual needs of our customers sets us apart from the competition. Our services include but are not limited to: * Roofing * Siding * Windows * GutterRecent Review:I received to response to my inquires in regard to perform work.Susan S.
- Business Description:Sell steel shingles, imitation, shake and slate roofing. Asphalt, industrial rubber roofs and residential roofing. For more information on the steel roofs call Bob. We also do new construction, resorts & Motels. I will travel to resorts/motels
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business since 1971.
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experienceRecent Review:The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitationSharon O.
- Business Description:Family owned business that does use select sub-contractors. We install James Hardie Siding.Recent Review:<p>Work was performed to my "high" expectations and done within a short time line and well.</p> <br />laura m.
- Business Description:Midwest Seamless Vinyl Siding Inc., has been a family owned business since 1963 and is one of the oldest siding & window companies in all of Iowa. In 1987 Mike Hutchinson became president after learning the business from the ground up and still has a very hands on approach to the daily operations of the business. He has seen a lot changes and many companies come and go. "I've always believed 'traditional wisdom says not to judge a book by its cover, but a home is a different story.' A home..Recent Review:I wrote a positive review for this company but had them mixed up with another company. This company did not do work for me. Sorry for the mistake. <br />Nancy G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Fort Dodge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 33 Carpenters ConstructionPO Box 668
- 33 Carpenters Construction
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Community Lumber17 S BROADWAY AVE
West Bend, Iowa
- Covers All Siding & Windows318 S 25th St.
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Iowa Home Exteriors404 SW Springfield Dr
- Iowa Home Exteriors
- JAGUAR ENTERPRISES48 TRYON ST NE
- JAGUAR ENTERPRISES
- Ohlendorf Construction303 Wentling St
- Ohlendorf Construction
- Satern Exteriors1581 Georgia Avenue
- Savannah Construction2 Rolling Hls
- SEAMLESS PROS522 CARMICHAEL ST
- Shandy Home Improvements LLC5328 240th Ave
Albert City, Iowa
- SIOUXLAND HOME IMPROVEMENT431 ALBANY AVE SE
Orange City, Iowa
- SIOUXLAND SIDING & WINDOWS605 SANBORN ST
- SPARKLE WASHP.O. Box 416
- Spring Valley Roofing440 12th St Nw Ste 2
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Stonebrook Roofing Inc1919 S 40th St Ste 222
- Stratmeier's Home Improvement Center35026 180TH ST
Le Mars, Iowa
- SUNROOM ESCAPES4870 Andrews Pl
Des Moines, Iowa
- Superior Exteriors3076 104th St
- SWI Windows Doors & More203 E 7th St
- Synergy Roofing Group6323 Evans Street
- Satern Exteriors
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc