Are you trying to decide on an exterior paint color for your Craftsman-style home? For inspiration, read on.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Fort Dodge, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Fort Dodge
- Parceros Construction LLCI'm very pleased with the work done. I was not able to be present as I live in a different state. They kept me updated with photos of the progress. My elderly father was present and was very impressed with how fast the job was done and the quality of the work. The also went beyond the job by assisting my father get rid the unnecessary things and brush around house. This company takes pride in their work
- JnS Professional ServicesGreat. Very professional. Would recommend him to everyone. He will be doing my sons house very soon.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Handy Services, InstallationsIt was very expensive for 13 hours of work. I am glad to have it done though. "Downpayment" was asked for and I paid for the paint as well. Overall not cost effective for anyone on a fixed income. Very friendly.
- Everlast ExteriorsAbsolutely a great job! Done quickly and efficiently. Clean. Very happy with the work that was done. I would highly recommend to my neighbors.
- Iowa House Painters LLCDid all the moving of my bed room furniture prepared the work area . very fast he offered to even clean my floors after he was all done and then moved all of my stuff back
- Lancaster Painting LLCA beautiful, professional result from these top-rated painters. Highly recommended, will absolutely use again.
- Iowa House Painters LLCEvery step from initial conversation to final inspection was very professional. The rooms looked fantastic when they were done, the returning students coming back complemented the quality of work. They are coming back this summer for additional work.
- Gene Marvin PaintingTheir work is wonderful. I will keep calling them in the future. They are very professional and always able to do the work for me.
- GP & D RestorationMr. Gilmore was very responsive to our request to bid on the job. Every question was answered professionally and completely. Painters doing the actual work were extremely professional and completely cleaned up after the job. When the weather changed after the primer was on, Gilmore waited until better weather to apply the final coat when other contractors might have tried to hurry a coat of paint on before it rained again. We were very pleased with the work
Last update on August 22, 2022
House Painters in Fort Dodge
Knowing the expense associated with exterior home painting
On average, individuals end up paying about $3,000 for exterior home painting help. But keep in mind that costs may vary a lot based on specific that might include how much prep work is required and what kind of paint products you prefer. How much exterior surface requires paint is a large consideration in cost. Homeowners may pay $0.75 to $2 per square foot on average.
Here are some factors that may increase the cost of your exterior home painting work:
- Geographical location. Painting jobs in regions such as the West Coast tends to cost more than painting services in other regions.
- Size of area requiring paint. If your abode is big, has more than one story, or has an intricate design that might result in tedious finish work, the median price can run around $6,000.
- What your home is made of. Some surfaces can be harder to paint than others or may require additional paint. For instance, it can run you $3,000 to $10,000 for an exterior paint job that requires painting brick. Materials like concrete, wood, and vinyl usually come with lower total costs.
Types of exterior home painting services
House painting contractors provide a bevy of services other than just brushwork. A seasoned paint contractor can take on almost anything needed to add a new coat or color to your house.
A few of the services a painting contractor might provide include:
- Prep work for paint. Home painting companies may finish prepwork, including pressure washing or sanding surfaces, to make them ready for painting. In some cases, painting pros may do minor repairs, including taking down and replacing deteriorated siding.
- Creating scaffolding to support the work. Painting companies typically provide their scaffolding to better access areas of the house that need paint.
And, obviously, outside home painting companies paint. This may include priming siding, adding more than one coats, trim work, and seeing to all small details.
Take time to know what services potential exterior paint companies in Fort Dodge deliver. This knowledge supports you in making the right decision about which contractor to hire.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Stain protects your wood and enhances its natural beauty. Learn how long it takes for stains to dry based on your project, the type of stain, and the weather.
Find exterior painters in
- Dakota City,
- Eagle Grove,
- Webster City,
- Rockwell City,
- Lake City,
- Grand Junction,
- West Bend,
- Story City,
exterior painters in Fort Dodge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa 50158
- C & K Construction
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
Muscatine, Iowa 52761
- Dave Navarro Construction
- FRASE & CO CONSTRUCTION612 S Madison Ave
Ottumwa, Iowa 52501
- FRASE & CO CONSTRUCTION
- Iowa House Painters LLC400 E Water St
Fayette, Iowa 52142
- Iowa House Painters LLC
- JnS Professional Services1320 S Marshall St
BOONE, Iowa 50036
- JnS Professional Services
- Midwest Rod and Restoration941 100th St
Wapello, Iowa 52653
- Midwest Rod and Restoration