What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Eagle Grove, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Eagle Grove
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- RICHWELL CARPET & CABINET CTRThey had to lay a new floor in the bathroom; I had to have some sub floor work done. In the laundry room they put sheeting over the existing floor then laid laminate tile and grouted. They did an excellent job and I will use them again in the future.
- Floors & More of Iowa of MarshalltownA floor installer friend of mine turned me onto this guy, Jim Bell, as he was starting a business on his own and was working out of his home, then. I got in touch with him, told him what I wanted as far as quality and traffic. He set me up on the right type carpet, padding, and ceramic tile. He got me a good price and did a good job laying the carpet. I will continue to recommend and use him
- Carpetland USAWe needed flooring for our kitchen/mud room. Had no idea what we wanted. Went to the store and talked to Mike Rinehart. He showed us different options and let us take some home to look at. He came to the house and measured for the job and talked to us about the plus and minuses of different choices. We chose vinyl tile. We felt very comfortable with what we chose based on his knowledge of the products and our need. We coordinated service with the contractor and the floor was installed at the appropriate time. there was a piece that didn't seem to be laying right and it was fixed right away. I find this to be a very customer oriented business. After our flooring was installed, another employee(can't remember her name) talked with me about the best cleaning options, which also proved to be true. I guess I think that it is just as important to be an honest and outgoing consumer, when you work with a company, as it is for the company to welcome your openness. this is what we found to be true for our Carpetland. Carpetland will always be our first choice when we are thinking about flooring
- Re-Bath of the HeartlandArrived exactly as planned. Worked continuously until the job was completely done. Layed down tarps to catch debris. Extremely accommodating and professional. Did a wonderful job from start to finish. Love, love, love my new tub & surrounding area! Beautiful job done. I have no complaints whatsoever
- MB Garage Systems LLCVery well. Tim kept us informed about every step. When we had questions or wanted to change something, it was received and well and done very professionally. Please give him a call!
Flooring Contractors in Eagle Grove
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:I am a Armstrong Certified Residental And Comercial installer. I have aslo recieved my Wilsonart Wood Floor Certificaion as well. I have been a installer of 15 years installing Carpet, Vinyl, Wood Laminate, Hardwood, Vct, and currently in the last 2 years started ceramic tile
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the needShari C.
- Business Description:AK FloorCoverings is a family owned and operated business. We specialize in all your flooring purchasing and installation needs. We have many different items to choose from in our store front in Laurens, Iowa. However we do travel and can bring those choices to you, we offer free bids and measuring. We do not just do flooring we also specialize in odd jobs to also help you with other remodeling needs that you may need. The people you speak to on the phone will be the people you see in person,..
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. We have been serving Eastern Iowa for over 34 years. Additional contact names - Paul Zachar, Russ Seaver, Ryan Homan, Amiee Wainwright, Ashley Buol, Brian Lake, Jim Kretzschmar. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Some damage was sustained to my wall by the delivery men, and they didn't repair it. So that was a bummer. Everything else (quality of installation, customer service...) was great.Sonja S.
- Business Description:We are excited and eager at Flooring America to get to know you and help you with all of your floor covering needs. We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the commercial area. We look forward to meeting you at our Davenport, IA location. Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live. As part of America's leading flooring retail group, our 500-store..Recent Review:This was not a reassuring experience. The sales associate was exceedingly accommodating and cheerful but ended up: <br /> <blockquote></blockquote>mispricing the materials by nearly 100% <br /> <blockquote></blockquote>mispricing the labor by over 100% <br /> <blockquote></blockquote>misrecording the carpet pattern on the order <br /> <blockquote></blockquote>misrecording the carpet color on the order and <br /> forgetting to contact the installer. <br /> It took two store visits and six phone calls to get things straight. In the end, the store split the difference in material costs between their quote and their billed amount (the "quote" was not flagged as preliminary but I was hostage to the need to get the job finished in a short time) and redesigned their "quote" form to tell future customers that the hand-written quotes are not binding on the store. <br /> The quality of the carpet was reasonable. The installer did a perfectly fine job - just not for anywhere near what the store said it would cost. <br /David S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We have flooring, lighting, 4 lines of cabinets, countertops, and much much more.Recent Review:Sat with him to plan the bathroom, and work out what we wanted. Double Sink, Tub surround & shower done in blue ONYX. <br /> REASONS FOR BAD REVIEW: <br /> 1) Measurement of bath room was measured wrong, Not allowing for new 1/2" wallboard being installed. <br /> 2) Different Decals on sink bowls were put in wrong bowls <br /> 3) Wallboard installed without insuring walls are flat, therefore tall linen closet is not flush and square against wall. <br /> 4) DOES NOT WORK WITH CONTRACT. <br /> 5) PRICE QUOTED WAS 5400.00 <br /> 6) DEPOSIT 3300.00 <br /> 7) BILLED PRICE TOTAL 8540.13 <br /> 8) Charged hourly rate for loading product into trailer to move to house. <br /> 9) DID NOT CLEAN UP AFTER DAYS WORK. In order for us to go to bed at night we had to clean up the cardboard that was around the cabinets and onyx. He installed the shower doors wrong. <br /> 10) WHEN HE SPRAYED THE ORANGE PEEL FOR THE WALLS HE SPRAYED EVERYTHING. WE HAD TO REPLACE THREE LIGHT FIXTURES AS WELL AS SCRAPE THE STUFF OFF OF THE NEW TUB AND SINKS. <br /> 11) After all this he put a builders lean on our house when we disputed the workmanship and the time it took. <br /Jack R.
- Business Description:Family-owned & operated since 1977. We are a full-service remodeling company specializing in Curb Appeal.Recent Review:The work was completed on the date specified, and the workman cleaned up everything. They are very conscientious and we have used them several times over the years.Arlene M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Webster City
- Fort Dodge
- Iowa Falls
- West Bend
- Story City
flooring installation in Eagle Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Marble Medic Inc710 Cedar St
Story City, Iowa
- Marble Medic Inc
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- Prenger's Flooring America1318 Highway 30 West
- Prenger's Flooring America
- Randys Carpets & Interiors5454 Center Point Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Randys Carpets & Interiors
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring