Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Get matched with top fence companies in Fort Dodge, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Fort Dodge
- Fence Fanatics LLCThey did a great job. The pricing is competitive, and they finished up quickly. Would definitely hire them again.
- Royal Fence & Design LLCPerfect job. 3 excellent installers at my site. Worked in rain and on the weekend to complete job. Highly recommend.
- YardGuard FencingThey were very professional and courteous and did and amazing job! Everything is lined up perfectly. I've already had multiple compliment me on it.
- A-Z Home Improvement SpecialistsConnor and crew did a wonderful job! There were lots of issues with the fencing provider I chose, delivering their products in a timely manner. But A-Z was very patient and worked with me, to make sure the fence was installed soon after we had all of the materials on hand and before the ground was frozen. They were very professional, reasonably priced and the fencing looks fantastic, and now my dogs are safer. I would definitely hire these guys again to do work around my home. Thank You A-Z and Angie's List for a job excellently done
- YardGuard FencingJoe was super professional and he was able to repair my fence in a timely manner, my dogs are forever grateful.
- YardGuard FencingIt went great! The fence looks amazing and the quality is fantastic! They knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen.
- hardscapes&moreThe owner and his crew went above and beyond to accommodate our technical and specific landscaping needs! It turned out so much better than we had anticipated!!! Highly recommend! Very professional, and reasonably priced!!!
- Huber FencingWonderful. Arrived on time and completed job quickly. We now have a beautiful black chain link fence! Friendly, polite crew!
- Pierce Fence Company LLCIn this day and age it is hard to fine good companies. Pierce Fence is one of the best. Jerred Pierce and his crews are top notch and very professional. I highly recommend them if your are needing a fence installed. I will hire them again.
- A+ FencingThis company was professional and curtious from start to finsh. They were on time and conciderate. I am very happy with the job that was done and it was more affordable then I would have thought. I have will continue to recommend this company to my family and friends for all of their fencing needs.
Fencing Contractors in Fort Dodge
- Business Description:Home remodels, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and decking.Recent Review:Connor and crew did a wonderful job! There were lots of issues with the fencing provider I chose, delivering their products in a timely manner. But A-Z was very patient and worked with me, to make sure the fence was installed soon after we had all of the materials on hand and before the ground was frozen. They were very professional, reasonably priced and the fencing looks fantastic, and now my dogs are safer. I would definitely hire these guys again to do work around my home. Thank You A-Z and Angie's List for a job excellently doneTina M.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:I have been in the construction field all my life I've done pretty much everything from equipment operation, agriculture, industrial sanitation, livestock, automotive, housekeeping, carpentry, computers, fencing, quality control, landscaping... Basically whatever you can throw at me I'll catch it and throw it back... Look forward to hearing from yo
- Business Description:We are a general contractor we provide a unique number of things for our clients. We put the project together meet with clients on a daily basis and get them involved in the project. It is our goal to make the project as unstressful as possible for the client
- Business Description:We currently employ around 8 employees who work from when the ground thaws to when the ground freezes again. Billing is split up between the cost of materials and the labor portion. Labor costs can vary due to terrain, trees, tearing out old fence, and dryness of the land
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Ewart Concepts is a small employee business that focuses on high quality work. Well managed company that is focused on getting to the customers needs quickly and and efficiently so that the customer can get back to everyday tasks that need to be done
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was doneKatherine G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business since 1952 based out of Ottumwa, IA. Serving the Southeastern area as well as Northern Missouri, and Western Illinois. Doing residential to commercial projects. Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:In this day and age it is hard to fine good companies. Pierce Fence is one of the best. Jerred Pierce and his crews are top notch and very professional. I highly recommend them if your are needing a fence installed. I will hire them againRichard M.
- Recent Review:unknownChester S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Find fence companies in
- Dakota City
- Eagle Grove
- Webster City
- Rockwell City
- Lake City
- Grand Junction
- West Bend
- Story City
fence companies in Fort Dodge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Double S Fencing1099 120th Street
- Double S Fencing
- Ewart Concepts2111 Rockwood ave
- Ewart Concepts
- Greenwood Welding and Fence804 Clinton Street
- Greenwood Welding and Fence
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.533 19th St. SE
Mason City, Iowa
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.
- Midwest Fence & Gate3465 Maple Dr
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Midwest Fence & Gate
- Remington Mobile Welding and Repair911 West Ave Lot 13
Webster City, Iowa
- Remington Mobile Welding and Repair
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- WELLS TRUCKING1885 HIGHWAY 2
- WELLS TRUCKING