Can-Dew Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2011

A small business that's huge in available services. All work will be accomplished in a timely and professional way. I'll be the last person you'll call for any home construction and service related matter...

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

08/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our dock and we are very happy with the job they did.

CATEGORY furniture repair,dock building

01/21/2015

As we did much of the work ourselves he had to work around what we were able to get done and when. He not only did his work well but advised us on how we could do much of the work we did. He took pride in his work and interest in the project as a whole. He was very friendly and hiring him and his company was a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed cabinets, doors,and custom trim work for our basement renovation project.

CATEGORY furniture repair

03/23/2012

does not til for gardens

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
does not do garden tilling

CATEGORY rototilling

03/09/2012

nothing done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I haven't had very good luck with most of the companies I have contacted. One contact was a concrete company that came to give me pricing, but never came back. Can-Dew Construction contaced me to say he was sick and would call me when he felt better, which he did call me, but still wasn't feeling any better. So he hasn't responded to me at all to give me estimate for the work I wanted.

CATEGORY furniture repair

After several phone calls between the member and myself because of a long illness. An attempt to contact her regarding the refinishing of a laminate antique table. I left a voice message on her phone which was NEVER returned, told her I was not comfortable with attempting this project because of her sentimental feeling toward the table and that I did not feel comfortable with my ability to do the ...

09/19/2011

The deck took a while, but looks very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rod built a large, cedar deck off the first floor over a walk-out basement entry. The footing and support structure design he is using looks very nice, and it was approved by the County building inspectors. He is mostly a oneman shop, so it wasn't finished in a day. He did design a nice looking deck. His price was lower than the competition.

CATEGORY decks

Thank you for the kind words. I would like to know what I would have needed to do to get a A rating?

new remodeling, electrical, plumbing, garages, new addition, as well as many others.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available