Franklin's Septic

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2012

Franklin's Septic has been in business since 1979. We offer complete septic care. Check us out on the bbb.org website today. Call us today for a great deal!

septic tank service (15)plumbers (2)lawn care (2)irrigation system (1)

08/08/2022

Gail H.

I contacted Mr. Franklin for what I thought was regular maintenance. I had never had the septic pumped before and was unsure where the tank was located as there were no visible indication of the piping. Mr. Franklin poked around but could not locate the piping so he contacted the County Health Department and obtained a copy of the blue print outlining the location of the septic tank. Turns out the line was inactive and the tank did not need to be pumped. After all the trouble Mr. Franklin went through between the drive out here, the hour he spent poking around trying to find the septic tank and waiting for the county to call back, he refused to accept any money from me. He would not even accept a trip charge. In a world were honesty just doesn't seem to exist anymore, it is so good to know that there are still trustworthy businesses out there! Mr. Franklin's knowledge of what to look for toppled with the time he took just to educate me is just priceless! I wish all businesses was like Franklin Septic!

Description of Work
Septic tank flush

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

12/17/2020

Kay T.

Went great. Very professional and friendly. Lindsay in front office was very friendly and professional as well.

Description of Work
Septic Tank pumped

Category lawn service, septic tank

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

05/09/2019

Marianne B.

“A”. Very professional, great manners, he explained the system and came up with a less expensive system in what I was being told I had to have. I like to support businesses in the area I live in. His visit I have given the referral to two other people. Great guy.

Description of Work
Septic tank system pumped and quote for a mew septic tank system

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

02/12/2018

Stephanie C.

Franklins crew arrived as schelduled and after inspeccting the pipes and septic system, determined it was NOT the main drain but merely a busted tub drain that had been damaged during a recent remodel. While there they replaced a p-trap, jetted the lines, emptied the septic tank and replaced the busted pipe. Their crew was AMAZING! They knew exactly what they were doing and didn't go out of their way to break the bank. The work was done in a timely manner and I was notified about each repair or procedure in real time via text or photos or call. I was in utter shock that I had been so bamboozled by such a trusted big name national plumber on my 1st estimate and will NEVER use another Septic Specialist/ Plumber unless it is Franklin's. Twice the work for less than half the original estimate and the work was honest and superior. I could not wait to write this review! It is so rare especially as a woman, to find honest contractors. I would highly recommend this company for all your septic and plumbing. There's a certain peace of mind that comes with knowing a company comes with good marks. Thank you Franklin's and thank you Angies List!!!!!

Description of Work
I needed several repairs and replacement pipe work done under my home. A national well-known competitor had given me a quote of $1k for materials and labor to replace what they claimed to be a busted main drain pipe from house to septic (my new tub Install was not draining and you could hear a water leak under the crawlspace when it was trying). They also quoted me $2700 to replace all pipes they felt were rotting under my home. I decided to get another estimate. I felt Mr.P to be dishonest.

Category plumbing, septic tank

05/17/2017

Neil M.

Herbert was a pleasure to deal with and did a great job for me at a fair price. He ended up replacing my entire septic system with the exception of the tank. He was on time and completed the job in less than 48 hours. I could tell from my initial consultation that Herbert was a straight shooter and I felt like I could trust him to do a good job without overcharging me. That is exactly what I got. If you have septic problems you need to call Herbert. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Complete drain line replacement along with all new concrete septic tank lids and new line to house. Replaced baffle T's on inlet and outlet.

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

05/17/2017

DIANE W.

Great! Would hire again.

Description of Work
Pumping out the tank.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

01/25/2017

NIKOLE B.

It went great! The owner Franklin was very professional and truthful. He did not try and scam me. I give him and his company an A+A+A+A+A+ FOR service and overall experience.

Description of Work
Septic tank cleaned and pumped.

Work Completed On 01/24/2017

11/28/2016

Quick and easy and Troy was fantastic

Description of Work
Troy was the best and so down to earth. I'll be calling him when I need the septic tank pumped out again.

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

08/26/2015

Jeff H.

Description of Work
They did a leaching field and hooked up a pump to it and set up some different zones for it.

05/28/2015

Mark K.

Description of Work
I just wanted to get my septic tank checked and pumped since it was possible it had not been done by the previous owners. Franklin's septic already had great rating on Angie's List so I gave them a call. Charles was on it. They pumped and inspected the tank, cleaned the drain field and even added an outside clean-out all at a very reasonable cost for the amount of work involved. Very impressed.

Work Completed On 04/04/2015

08/24/2014

Jeff H.

Charles was dependable, very knowledgeable, considerate of our needs. He worked some days >12 hours to complete the job.

Description of Work
Installation of 3000 sq. ft of septic drip lines, re-installation of irrigation system. Yard grading, sod installation.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, plumbing

Work Completed On 06/28/2014

05/31/2014

Renata C.

They were great and fixed the problem right away!

Description of Work
We had an emergency with our septic system and they came out first thing on a Saturday morning to fix!

Work Completed On 03/22/2014

06/06/2013

Almeda J.

Frankins Septic gave us a quote that it would take three day for the job to start and be completed. Frankins showed up on time and then went to work the dug up the yard and replaced everything that need to be done. Then the waited for someone from the county to inspect the job that had be done. Then once they got the okay Frankins filled in the holes and then double checked to make sure that everything was done right. Then they where done and it was on Day three just like they promised. Frankins did a wonderful job and everything was done and completed in a professional way. We also so saved a lot of money. We also would like them Frankins for giving us great customer service. All and all it was a wonderful experience

Description of Work
Frankin's Septic stepped in and took care of a very expensive septic problem. Frankins when in and had to dig up and replace of the Septic tank lines in the yard a job that usally would have cost us twice what we paid.

Work Completed On 05/15/2013

06/06/2013

sherri J.

A WONDERFUL COMPANY THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! They arrived on time and were EXTREMELY nice. They were only coming to pump of septic tank, but when they opened the lid there was a drainage problem. They immediately offered a solution that was affordable. They were very careful to remove the top layer of grass and set it aside so they could replace it when they were done. When they finished you could barely tell that my tank had been opened. I will definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Pumped out septic tank, Jetted all drain lines and provided an oxidation treatment to drain lines

Work Completed On 05/23/2013

09/25/2012

CHARLES L.

The crew was professional courteous and punctual. They were very knowledgeable and got the job completed in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Estimate Assessment and repair service of septic system.

Work Completed On 09/04/2012

09/18/2012

Mr. & Mrs Samuel R.

Franklin Septic was a life saver after quoting me the most reasonable price, he was professional and conscious about my needs, the job was finished in a timely manner with superb results. I would highly recommend Franklin Septic to the President of the United States.

Description of Work
Cross over, pumped the tank, and replaced the toilet units.

Work Completed On 03/29/2012

Contact

Phone

4545 Bullard Rd

Monticello, GA 31064

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Website