Xpert Painting LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2010

1995 Parson St

Naples, FL 34120

Interio and Exterior Painting, Roofing, siding, wallpaper removal, water and smoke damage, window & windows cleaning, stain, fences, powerwash, cleaning, covering landscaping and more......

06/10/2020

Mindy Z.

Farid came out and gave us a prompt and competitive quote on exterior painting of our home. He was very professional and offered great suggestions which we used. Farid is very conscientious and attentive to detail. His prep was thorough. His work was exceptional as well as the cleanup. This company is the best painting service I have used and Farid is just a very good man. I hope to use Xpert painting again when we renovate our interior next year.

Description of Work
Exterior whole house paint

Category pressure washing,house painters,doors

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

09/12/2016

Michele B.

Farid came and gave us an estimate the day I called. He was very competitive with his bid and gave us a great idea to go darker on our accent color. We couldn't be happier with the end product. His team arrived early and stayed late to ensure our home was painted quickly and efficiently. They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend XPert Painting LLC to anyone looking for a painter.

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting

06/18/2016

Chase A.

Farid was excellent to work with. Most impressive was him and his crew's work ethic. They worked 12 hour days and also through the entire weekend as well in 100 degree heat. They did a great job prepping the surfaces and caulked all nail holes. They also stained our deck with a stain the Farid recommended and we really liked how it turned out. I looked at 3 providers and Farid was the best price and overall he had great reviews online. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. Thank you for all the hard work Xpert painting!

Description of Work
Farid and his crew fixed all wood rot, replaced 7 sheets of siding, painted my entire exterior, hung new shutters, and stained our deck.

Category siding,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

04/05/2016

Megan G.

Looking to hire the best, we reached out to friends that have used painters in the recent past. We ended up with four names. Two bid the job so high, I have to assume they were painting my house in 24K gold. One never bothered to send back a bid (and she showed up wearing high heels and short shorts and babbling about how expensive our house would be and maybe we should only paint the front). Then we met Farid Yidi and his company, Xpert Painting, LLC. The bid was finally not over the top ridiculous. Then, he came in and offered to help us pick colors that would coordinate well. We had a basic idea of what we wanted, but not sure how to make it all work. He made a suggestion that sounded way out of our comfort zone and we balked. Then he offered to show us real pictures of homes using the colors. We were sold. As the owner, he makes a point to be on every job, every day, every minute. His crew was lightning fast -- and yet so precise and careful!! We immediately began getting compliments from neighbors and people who see our pictures on social media. He did amazing!! I cannot wait to have him back to work the same magic on the inside of my home. There are truly no words, nor near enough ratings stars, to ever communicate how amazing this company is!

Description of Work
Prepped and painted the exterior of our home.

03/12/2016

Matt S.

Farid quoted me a good price, and was very understanding when I couldn't immediately contract while waiting for HOA approval. As soon as I got approval, he got me on the schedule, and 3 days later the house was painted. His crew was friendly and their work was great. I am incredibly happy with my experience with Xpert Painting and will be contacting them once the weather turns to have some interior painting done as well. This was probably one of the most painless home projects I've ever had done and I cannot recommend him enough.

Description of Work
Washed, Caulked, Painted entire exterior of home

Category house painters,doors

03/05/2016

Jay M.

Expert Painting just finished painting our house. We have a 2 story house and we're looking for a company that did a lot of prep before painting. They nailed in all the loose nail as well as added some, caulked every nail hole, seam, and edges from top to bottom. They made sure that were 2 colors met up the edges were very crisp. They run a small crew which allows the owner Farib to be on the job site painting as well. When i got home from work on the second day Farib was standing by his trailer starring out the house. I think to him it wasnt just a job but that was his masterpiece at that particular moment. Great communication through out the project. Finished on time no messes left behind. Would highly recommend for your next painting project.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house

05/29/2015

Sheila B.

They did a fantastic job! They were about a week earlier than expected which was just fine with us. The first day was just a power wash of the home. The next two days the owner and crew spent from early morning to early evening painting. I'm very picky about the quality of my home, furnishings, etc. This company lived up to my expectations wonderfully. No sloppy edges with these guys. Edges nice and crisp between the main exterior and trim. Farid suggested a complimentary door color and it works perfectly. The house looks great. We've had many compliments and neighbors who also want their homes painted by this company. We've passed along your info Farid.

Description of Work
We contracted this company to paint the exterior of our house.

Category pressure washing,house painters,doors

04/12/2015

ANDREW R.

They did a great job. They actually called and moved up our previously scheduled date. They did the job really fast, arriving on Friday to power wash the house. On Sunday, about 4 or 5 workers plus the owner arrived promptly. They proceeded to prep around the house with caulking and pounded in any protruding nail heads and covering the windows and doors around the house. They then proceeded to paint. Some worked on the garage doors and trim on the front around the new stucco, while others sprayed the sides and back of the house. It was amazing how quickly they got the job done in just one day. The house looks great. We are vefry pleased.

Description of Work
Our house had just been refaced with real stucco. Xpert Painting painted the trim and the sides and back of the house. We provided the paint as we preferred a different brand than what they use. Therefore, the warranty was reduced to a 2 year warranty instead of their usual 5 year warranty. But this was acceptable as we feel confident with the experience we have had with our preferred brand of paint.

02/11/2015

Bob W.

The service was acceptable, fine, they did a good job. The owner was just fine he answered all my questions. I had a few problems and he fixed them. He was very prompt.

Description of Work
They painted the outside of my house.

11/24/2014

Philip H.

They were excellent! The showed up on time and completed the job on time. We were not the best customers...we changed trim colors twice on them. They were very accommodating and great to work with. The house looks great!

Description of Work
painted the exterior of my house and stained my fence.

Restoration 1

Specializing in water and smoke restoration! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Restoration 1 on Angi
    Water Restoration Guys

Water Restoration Guys, with over 30 years of experience, is your all-purpose emergency and cleaning experts. We have been providing emergency services 24/7 to government, residential and commercial properties across the state of Florida. From water and fire damage to COVID-19 decontamination and much more, the Water Restoration Guys' licensed and insured technicians have the experience and skills to attend all the needs listed below, whenever you need us. Our team can gladly manage your case directly with your insurance company. We have the expertise you need in order to have the peace of mind you want and the ability to get the job done right, just let us know your emergency or situation and we'll take care of the rest. In this new era focused on health and environmental consciousness, the consumer market demand for green cleaning services helps us be at the forefront of the competition by using the highest standards for equipment, sustainable processes, and non-toxic branded cleaning products. At Water Restoration Guys, we care for the environment and work hard to maintain a responsible green philosophy.

All Dry SWFL LLC

We specialise in all phases of mold testing, remediation, water mitigation, and we are Indoor Air Quality experts (IAQ) Our midwestern work ethic and morals guarantees your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by All Dry SWFL LLC on Angi

Roofing, siding, wallpaper removal, water and smoke damage, window & windows cleaning, clean gutters, wood rot, stain, fence, caulk and more...