How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Naples, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Naples
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features IncExcellent!! From the beginning, Matt Lombardo understood my design "asks" and produced blue prints specifying everything I wanted in detail. The project involved at least twelve different trades from landscaping to electricians, carpenters, plumbers, stone guys, etc. Lombardo Landscaping is licensed in both landscaping and construction in Florida which enabled them to act as General Contractor for the entire effort and perform work within their specialty. Once under contract, I was assigned their COO, so I had one "go to" person for the entire project. He handled all coordination, scheduling and quality oversight for work performed by all trades. He kept me informed on a regular basis. It was a pleasure to work with such professionals. I am very, very pleased with the end product and have already been talking to Matt Lombardo for my next project - a new design for the front of my house, driveway and sidewalk pavers and yard/garden landscaping
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features IncI really like them a lot. They are very professional. They are not the lowest bid in town, but they have great quality of work. In the winter season, they offer lower rates, but they are higher priced in the summer. I really love the fountain that they installed in my backyard. I will be hiring them again in the future
- Bean Whitaker Lutz & Kareh IncWe were referred to this company by a friend who, months prior, had their own property surveyed. They were so impressed with the quality, responsiveness, and timely execution of the project that they made sure we checked them out. We are incredibly happy that we did! The detail of their work and their drawings are perfect and very easy to follow! They were very professional to deal with, very punctual and responsive. I was given an estimated time of about 2 weeks to get four (4) .25 acre lots surveyed, but instead they were out surveying the lots within the first half of the week after talking to the representative - FAST. When I was watching the survey crew, it looked like they were using some pretty high tech equipment, and the guys were very nice. There was a hiccup in communication, and that could have been our fault as well as we were not diligent in following-up with our representative when we had questions. But, overall the finished product was a fair value and we will certainly use them again, as well as highly recommend them to others
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.Burns Surveying came out and staked the exact points which allows me to properly position the fence correctly.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGMike came when he said. He explained and showed me all of the survey points that I needed to know and was very pleasant.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGOutstanding...came out on a Sunday due to my travel schedule. Did a professional job, and emailed data files next day.
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGNeeded my southern property line found and marked for landscaping purposes. Did not have a survey or elevation cert from when we purchased the house. Decided to have it all done since they would be out anyway. Michael was farily priced, courteous, professional, and completed the job quickly. I would highly recommend his services
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGWe called about 8 other companies to get a quote, and not only was his company the closest, but his price was the most inexpensive. I was warned by the flood insurance representative that sometimes land surveyors might leave some of the form unfilled, and then it's a big process to get what I need. However, with this company...he was very prompt in returning phone calls, and very prompt in being able to fit me in his schedule. He showed up 2 days before Thanksgiving, on time, and surveyed my land. Despite the holidays, my certificate was ready to be picked up by Monday. He had also emailed a certificate and pictures to the flood insurance company so that I didn't have to take care of that aspect. The flood insurance company confirmed that all was filled out and ready to go! I was so happy
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGMr. Young was able to help us out with an elevation certificate for a home that we were purchasing. I had spoken with him during the day, but didn't email him with the go ahead until 9 pm that night. He did the elevation survey the next day and I received the certificate via PDF on Friday morning. Then when my mortgage broker finally got around to telling us that we needed to order a survey as well, he was able to accommodate our short notice again and got us the full report within days. AND didn't charge us for the second visit!! We would definitely recommend him
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGI was just notified by FEMA earlier this month that due to a revision of the Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) 5-years ago (2008) I'm suddenly no longer eligible for the Preferred Risk Policy I've had since building my house in 1994, unless I can prove otherwise to them. They kindly advised me that my Flood Insurance premium was going to go up from $343 a year to over $1,400. At least they gave me an extra 5-years at the reduced rate before dropping that bomb on me. My insurance company suggested I get an Elevation Certificate and if my house was high enough I would be eligible for a reduced premium. They provided me with a list of 4 Survey Company's they've had dealings with before and told me I could expect to pay between $100-$350. After contacting 3 of them I chose Michael Young Land Surveying. He was the least expensive and had great reviews on Angies List which is always a key ingredient when I choose a company. - He returned my phone call within 10 minutes and was able to conduct the elevation survey the next morning. - I talked to him right before he conducted the survey and he was very friendly and informative. - He emailed me a PDF copy of the Elevation Certificate that evening which I immediately forwarded to my Insurance Company. - He mailed me a hard copy of the Elevation Certificate for my records which I received 2 days after the survey. Because of the elevation survey (Elevation Certificate) I was able to reduce my premiums from $1,400 to $383 a year. Thats the best $100 I've ever spent and it's going to keep paying for itself year after year. I strongly recommend anyone needing survey work done to contact Mr Young
Last update on February 14, 2019
Land Surveyors in Naples
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Marco Island,
- Bonita Springs,
- Fort Myers Beach,
- Everglades City,
- Lehigh Acres,
- Fort Myers,
- Saint James City,
- Cape Coral,
- North Fort Myers,
- Boca Grande,
- Punta Gorda,
- Moore Haven,
- Port Charlotte,
- Rotonda West,
land surveyors in Naples
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Allen Surveys Inc6208 Cedelia Rd
BOKEELIA, Florida 33922
- Allen Surveys Inc
- Bean Whitaker Lutz & Kareh Inc13041 McGregor Blvd
Fort Myers, Florida 33919
- Bean Whitaker Lutz & Kareh Inc
- DCMS NETWORK US INC123 SE 3rd Ave
Miami, Florida 33131
- DCMS NETWORK US INC
- Exacta Land Surveyors Inc3846 Blanding Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32210
- Exacta Land Surveyors Inc
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- John Ibarra & Associates, Inc777 NW 72 Ave 3025
Miami, Florida 33126
- John Ibarra & Associates, Inc
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features Inc7200 Bucks Ln
Fort Myers, Florida 33912
- Lombardo Landscaping & Water Features Inc
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYINGPO Box 552
Estero, Florida 33929
- MICHAEL YOUNG LAND SURVEYING
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.3507 Lee Blvd
Lehigh Acres, Florida 33971
- R. K. Burns Surveying, Inc.
- White Aluminum2180 Andrea Ln Ste 1
Fort Myers, Florida 33912
- White Aluminum