Your home’s septic system needs a little TLC to keep running efficiently. Follow these tips to extend your septic system’s useful lifespan.
Get matched with top septic system services in Naples, FL
There are 11 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Naples
- Port Charlotte Septic IncThe office lady named "Jan" was very informative and set up an appt quickly and easy. The owner Terry came out and performed the job the next day and it was quick and easy. Good pricing and honest people.
- A1 Gator SepticThey actually took the time and I've only dealt with them once but I would highly recommend them because they came out and spend the time to figure out the issue efficiently. They are genuine and concern and they provided me proofs that the company Moon Site & Septic did not do what they said they are going to do
- Moon Site & Septic IncThey were professional and punctual. The office staff especially were a joy to deal with! I can be hard to understand at times, my English isn't the best, but they were polite, considerate, and took the time to make sure that they answered all of my questions. I would definitely use them again!
- Crews Septic SolutionsSave your money and take your business elsewhere. This company cares about 1 thing and 1 thing only, overcharging and not actually solving any problems. Despite the multiple red flags over the years of using their services, and poor reputation among other local service providers, we trusted them with our rental porfolio. On more than 1 occasion I have had to get 2nd opinions on septic and drain field issues because they're simply not reliable. The most recent issue was the last straw. We paid this company to dianose and repair an overflow of water in the backyard. The charged $400 to pump the septic in order to inspect, $245 to "diagnose" the issue (something other septic companies to for free with a pump out), and found a leak in a well water line. Great, they couldn't fix THAT issue but at least they identified it, so we had to pay well copany another $400 to fix. However, the septic and drainfield continued to overflow even after repairing the well leak, signalling to a DIFFERENT issue that they DID NOT diagnose. Now, they to charge more money to go back out and inspect the problem AGAIN. We don't expect free services from anyone, but give me a break. Go rob someone else, and good luck to you if you choose to work with these guys. We told the office manager Aysha that we will pay the invoice for the incomplete work they performed but will no longer be giving them any more of our business, to see if we got a reaction to want to HELP, instead of just focusing on billing - which we have always paid. Her response: "That's fine, thank you for paying your open invoice." That should tell you everything you need to know
- Next PlumbingOur very old hot water heater died, and we found Next Plumbing on Angies List. We were very pleased with their service. Lonnie came to our house the morning after we called, and educated us on the ins and outs of a tankless water heater, which we had never had. We decided to go with a Seisco model. The water heater had to be ordered and shipped, so it was installed three days later. This meant we were without hot water for a few days, which wasn't an issue at all given the warm weather. But anyone planning to switch to a tankless model should just be aware there may be a shipping delay. In any event, Lonnie removed out old heater and installed the new one in just a couple of hours. He explained to us how it works - which is simplicity itself. He was very professional and informative, and we were very pleased with Next Plumbing's services and responsiveness. We would definitely use them again
- Next PlumbingFirst, this is the most professional company I have ever dealt with from the moment they answer the phone to the finish product. Everyone I met at Next plumbing was polite and courteous. I felt I could trust them from the moment they arrived. The company sent a photo and bio of the plumber that would be arriving, The plumber arrived wearing a name tag with photo ID. Before he entered my home he put on shoe booties and greeted me with a smile and his business card. I gave him the details of my problem and he assured me that the work will be done professionally and quickly. The plumber went to work on the drain clog, when he was finished he used a video camera and ran the camera in the sewer (was amazing) He showed me where the clog was and what had caused it (user error lol) when he finished this work he repaired several leaks throughout my home and installed my new kitchen faucet. When he was done he walked me through everything he finished and showed me the end results. Everything was spotless, he even re-organized under my kitchen sink (it needed it) I can not recommend this company enough they are truly amazing
- Next PlumbingWent great, two workers showed up had the drain cleaned in about 10 minutes cleaned up their mess and were on their way.
- Next PlumbingI recommend this company to anyone that is looking for the most professional plumbing company around.
- Next Plumbingroughly professionalCory and Dave arrived at 9:30 and went right to work. They were pleasant, focused and very professional. By lunch time we had a new hot water heater that gives us as much hot water as we want when ever we want it. They swept the garage thoroughly after they finished and stayed around to answer any and all of our questions. They even spoke with a neighbor who then asked Cory to stop by on his way out because his water heater had just punked out. All our homes were built around the same time. Next is thoroughly professional and extraordinarily responsive
- Next PlumbingThey performed a complete check of all of our plumbing fixtures and replaced our kitchen faucet. Very impressed with their plumber. We will definitely use them again if we need service in the future.
Last update on May 6, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Naples, FL
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
The Indianapolis Department of Public Works launched the Septic Tank Elimination Program to convert Indianapolis homes with a septic tank to city sewer.
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Marco Island,
- Bonita Springs,
- Fort Myers Beach,
- Everglades City,
- Lehigh Acres,
- Fort Myers,
- Saint James City,
- Cape Coral,
- North Fort Myers,
- Boca Grande,
- Punta Gorda,
- Moore Haven,
- Port Charlotte,
- Rotonda West,
Septic Tank Contractors in Naples, FL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Best Home Services - Plumbing Electric Air1455 Rail Head Blvd Ste 1
Naples, Florida 34110
- Charlie's Angels Plumbing LLC1133 Industrial Blvd Unit C-5
Naples, Florida 34104
- DIXIE DRAINFIELDS245 22ND AVE NE
Naples, Florida 34120
- E & F Septic Tank3860 72nd Ave NE
Naples, Florida 34120
- Ft Myers Naples Home Inspections2651 Bayview Dr
Naples, Florida 34112
- GEORGE W SHEPARD & SON INCPO BOX 202
Naples, Florida 34106
- J C Drainfield Inc768 Commercial Blvd suite 4
Naples, Florida 34104
- Marco Home Services Plumbing14573 Lanier Ct
Naples, Florida 34114
- MONTY SEPTIC SVC5545 SHIRLEY ST
Naples, Florida 34109
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Southwest Florida4530 Arnold Ave Ste 6
Naples, Florida 34104
- Pro-Tec Plumbing, Water & Gas3900 Arnold Ave
Naples, Florida 34104
- Best Home Services - Plumbing Electric Air
- Elrod Septic Service LLC48601 Bermont Rd
Punta Gorda, Florida 33982
- Elrod Septic Service LLC
- Next Plumbing3108 Santa Barbara Blvd # 105
Cape Coral, Florida 33914
- Next Plumbing
- Titanz Plumbing2705 Tamiami Trl Ste A
Port Charlotte, Florida 33952
- Titanz Plumbing
Septic tank companies that service Naples
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.