Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Rehoboth Beach, DE
There are 16 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Rehoboth Beach
- Custom Concrete Restorations, LLCJohn from Custom Concrete Restorations is the owner and operator. Beautiful work, meticulous, neat , clean and polite. He works with you on making your vision come to life. Would recommend to all!!!
- Custom Concrete Restorations, LLCExcellent results. Also did mold remediation in crawl space and water proofing. Painted 24 pairs of shutters. Installed new outdoor lights for entrance and garage. Installed powder room vanity and faucets. Definitely recommend for all of the above and costs are very reasonable.
- '58 FoundationsI thought their service was very good. The two men that did the work were informed about the job they were doing and explained the process to me. The finished product was wonderful. I have had no further leaks and I am very satisfied with their work.
- Basement Systems USAAfter explaining all facets of the work he was about to accomplish, the Installer (Mr. Bernard W.) quietly went about his work. The results were truly outstanding - the new system worked perfectly, with piping thru concrete quite cosmetic in appearance. I could not be more pleased. Thank you for quality, top notch service
- Basement Systems USAWe recently had an egress window installed in our basement by Basement Systems, USA and we couldn’t be more pleased. Basement Systems guided us through the whole process from Tom our informative sales rep to Dave, our technical contact who facilitated the necessary information and plans to get our permit. Jorge and Fernando, his assistant, completed the site work and did first-class work—efficient, expert, and exceptional. Jorge answered all questions and thoroughly explained the process. Finishing the project in a timely way and clean-up evidenced pride in their work to us. We had quite a good rain a couple of days after installation and we are dry as a bone! Nothing like having it done right the first time. We highly recommend Basement Systems, USA for sure
- Select Basement Waterproofing IncI really didn't use Select Basement Waterproofing Inc. I just had the guy come in and he made suggestions. He was very good. What happened was, I had someone else in the business and he drew holes in the basement to release the water down into the french drain. So, when Select Basement came in, he said that was a good idea and that I should put this barrier or something around it, so that the holes are covered and it drains into the french drain, instead of going on the floor or something past it. He made a suggestion about outside. The gutter came down underneath the deck and he said he would angle it a different way, because the water was coming around the corner there and that's where it was seeping in. That's what his suggestions were. He was very good. He was on time. There were no problems. I would have used him, but I was selling the house and the realtor took care of all the repairs for me. He was very knowledgeable
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalDry Tek has restored my faith in service companies. I had a very hard time trying to get service from the environment company that had originally repaired the crawlspace about a year before the storm. They wanted to charge a large sum just to come out to look. They told me that I would have to wait weeks for service even though I had a contract with them. After I called Dry Tek., they were out the next day and started the repair work within days. They did a wonderful and professional job. I have called them for help and they have always responed quickly. Recently I had an oder in the house when the heat first came on. I called a heating company. This company said I needed some new duct work and new panning and returns with a cost of several thousand dollars. They charged me $183. for this information. I then called Dry Tek. They were there early the next morning, told me the smell was coming from the sump pump. They put a cover on the pump and the oder is gone. They did not charge me for the service call or the work. They said it was part of their service. Again Dry Tek has restored my faith in service companies
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalWork was completed in just over a day. Clean upped all around under where the insulation was done.(material was cut to fit in our back yard) The next day a supervisor came out and went in the crawl space and took photos to show us how the work was done. He explained how the indoor unit worked which showed temperature and humidity. They also filed the warranty paperwork for us which we received via e mail the next day. They also said they will do a 30 day inspection. Extremely satisfied with the job and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who needs this type of work done
- America's Choice Home Improvement LLCJohn came early in the morning and was able to complete the job in one and a half days. He was very professional and took his time to explain to me what was going on and the different options I had. Also, he told me what the other guys had done before and why it didn't work. Overall, as good as these kinds of things can go
- Alvarado General Services & ContractingThe service was great. Fast, fair prices, and my space looks so much better, I don't have to worry about higher energy bills or structure damage. I'm thrilled with the service and would hire again for future projects on my home.
Basement Waterproofers in Rehoboth Beach
- Business Description:Value Dry transforms wet basements & musty crawl spaces into dry, livable or storage space through basement waterproofing & crawl space encapsulation. We have 20+ years of basement waterproofing experience with the best lifetime warranty in the DC/Baltimore area & 10+ years experience in crawl space encapsulation and conditioning. Our services include sump pumps, back up sump pumps, foundation waterproofing, vapor barriers, humidity/ventilation control, outside stairwell drains, window well d..Recent Review:Did a great job installing French drainsPatrick C.
- Business Description:Family Run? CHECK! A+ BBB Rated? CHECK! Lifetime Warranty? CHECK! Free Eval & Inspection? CHECK! 20 Years of basement expertise and the owner visits every job! Think ADAM BASEMENT if you need 1.) Waterproofing or French Drains installed 2.) The water out! 3.) Safe, legal egress installed 4.) Foundation repairs 5.) Crawlspace encapsulation. Drying up your wet basement is the first step towards a clean and healthy room ready for living, storage, and play. Let us turn your wet basement ..Recent Review:They did a fantastic job....very professional and very clean. Amazing how quickly they were able to demo and install system I. Our basement.Kelly B.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on being the most professional family owned business in our industry. We employ the highest caliber employees and use the best quality products available. Our goal is to lead the forefront of innovation setting the standard in this trade. In many cases we will conduct a large variety of services past our fundamentals. This is because many of our foreman are also masters in other trades such as carpentry and electric for example. We are determined to have a our customers hap..Recent Review:I cannot say enough about the services provided. The workers were professional, pleasant and incredibly hard working. They showed up on time and checked in frequently regarding the progress of their work. Whenever I shared a concern or asked a question, they provided answers and explanations. Original work was 7,500. for waterproofing, pump and liner. They returned when I had additional questions and were amazingElaine W.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is..Recent Review:We explored a dozen or so possible service providers; received estimates; did our due diligence; Dan Mayo with Best Buy was quick to respond; gave us a thorough, understandable diagnosis of the problem; and remedy options. We went with Dan & his team who were wonderfully professional, skilled, cooperative and fast. Very pleased with work they didDave B.
- Business Description:I am a complete property Management Service. I have over 35 years of hands on experience in commercial and residential repairs and instalations.Recent Review:Jeff did an excellent job, he completed all the projects I needed done quickly and efficiently to stay in my budget. Would definitely hire again.Mindy C.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of turn-key home remodeling experience, Clarksville Construction specializing in major additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, roofing, storm damage, decks, patios, windows, doors, carpentry, flooring, and painting for the interior or exterior of your home. Measuring performance by the long-term happiness of their clients. Clarksville Construction fosters a culture of transparency, partnership, passion, and hard work. Since 1999, they have..Recent Review:It went great. All work was completed as scheduled and we are very satisfied with the results and highly recommend Clarksville Construction Services for all your handyman projectsHarry A.
- Business Description:AVG waterproofing over 25 years on the businessRecent Review:Excellent service. Punctual, expert, no noise what so ever. Smooth hire-do process. I love everything about Alex! He is all what I needed for my waterproofing job. Reasonable, approachable, pro!Kaleh M.
- Business Description:Dry Tek Environmental is a commercial and home improvement contractor specializing in indoor environmental problems caused by excessive moisture. We are located on the Eastern Shore in Salisbury, Maryland. Dry Tek Environmental provides comprehensive, evidence-based reports, assessments and estimates for problems ranging from musty odors to damage caused by fire and water. Dry Tek Environmental designs, installs and maintains CHAMP™ Crawl space Humidity and Moisture Prevention Systems in Sa..Recent Review:It’s not often that a reviewer praises a contractor for what he DIDN’T do. Austin Ireland, the owner and operator of Drytek, didn’t propose spending several thousand dollars on encapsulating my wet crawl space. He said that in my case encapsulation might not be cost effective. You see, my 50 year-old home’s foundation consists of 8”x 8” wood posts, with the foundation’s perimeter enclosed by 1”x 6” boards, slatted to allow for ventilation. The layout of my irregular crawl space posed other installation problems as well. Among other things, insulation panels would need to be installed to form walls in addition to the vapor barrier and a large dehumidifier. Four contractors/salespersons preceded Drytek’s Austin Ireland. One simply said there’s nothing that can be done. Another proposed encapsulating the crawl space from the OUTSIDE, but thankfully never followed up. Another did an evaluation, but never returned my calls. Dryzone wanted $8,500 but offered a pressure tactic $425 discount if I signed a vague contract the same day the salesman came. Later the salesperson said the installation of insulation boards would raise the cost significantly. The salesperson at Dryzone also said he would call back with details, but didn’t. Drytek’s Austin Ireland, on the other hand, took more time than any of the others to carefully examine my crawl space. I crawled with him as he pointed out the condition of my crawl space and the challenges of encapsulation. By this time, my own research had better prepared me to better evaluate proposals. I found him to be knowledgeable, straightforward and honest. I was a highly motivated prospective customer. Last year a HVAC system had been installed with the air handler, electronics, and ductwork in my crawl space. The moisture in the crawl space last summer was degrading the new system. So what did Austin Ireland of Drytek propose? Four centrifugal snail fans joined together by extension cords, placed strategically in the crawl space. These are not exhaust fans to ventilate, but rather air movers like you may have seen in public bathrooms to dry floors. He even showed me what to do, and wouldn’t take any payment for his visit. After investing $400 the next day at Home Depot , I located the fans, connected the extension cords to the receptacles in the fans and waited for the heat and humidity to test Austin Ireland’s theory. It is now six weeks later and we have had three prolonged periods of hot, humid weather during which I have activated the fans. THE CRAWL SPACE HAS STAYED AS DRY AS A BONE. Amazing! The vast majority of wet crawl spaces need to be encapsulated; mine did not. But it took a trustworthy expert whose ethics mattered more than profit to present the best solution for me. Austin Ireland, owner and operator of Drytek, is that personDale A.
- Business Description:America's Choice Home Improvement LLC is locally owned and owner operated in Sussex County, Delaware. We specialize in completing small projects and chimney work. The owner, John Greco, has over 30 years of experience in the construction field and is knowledgable in all aspects of construction. Including, doors, windows, roofing, siding, and much more. Our company provides customers with quality work at a price they can afford. Please give us a call we are fast, reliable, and consistent. Addi..Recent Review:Very nice and professional. On-time and fast. I will use their services again.Bruce P.
- Business Description:4-Time Super Service Award Winner! Full Service Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation. Family owned & operated. No subcontractors. No commissioned sales people. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact by email. Ask about Angie’s list discount. Interior & Exterior Drainage Systems, Crack Repairs, Mold & Mildew Removal- Mold exterm, Parging, Crawlspaces, Sump Pumps & Emergency Battery Backup Systems, Waterproof Coatings, Wal..Recent Review:I am happy with the finished product and with the company. Lot of hard work was performed! The workers maintained a courteous and professional manor during the entire project. Pricing was reasonable!Mike D.
Deals in Rehoboth Beach for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Long Neck
- Ocean View
- Bethany Beach
- Fenwick Island
- Cape May
- North Wildwood
- Wildwood Crest
- West Wildwood
- Rio Grande
waterproofing contractors in Rehoboth Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations665 DAWSON DR
- '58 Foundations
- Adam Basement Inc563 Walther Rd
- Affet custom painting company134 Harmony Rd
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- ALESI CUSTOM BUILDER & RENOVATORS, INC.415 REHOBOTH AVE
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Alexander R. Hershock20 W 5th St
- All American Roofing1015 Brandywine Blvd
- Allstate American Waterproofing343A South Potomac St
- America's Choice Home Improvement LLC12 Macintosh Ct
- AMERICAN BASEMENT CO407 DELAWARE AVE
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- ARKK Builders LLC2106 New Road D-7
Linwood, New Jersey
- Atlantic Green Pro26 Brentwood Dr
Burlington, New Jersey
- AVG Waterproofing, LLC500 Apple Rd
- Adam Basement Inc
- B and D Contracting684 Forest Street
- Bartlett & LLC392 Hopewell Drive
- Basement Encapsulation148 Winners Circle
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation569 Walther Rd
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- Brasure's Pest Control Inc38187 Dickerson Rd
- B and D Contracting
- C.A.R.E Property Services12507 Sunset Ave
Ocean City, Maryland
- CD Independent Contracting3 Roberts St
- Church Design and Building Services505 Troon Rd
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.12011 Guilford Rd
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
- Classic Brickwork363 N School Ln
- C.A.R.E Property Services
- Dawson's Professional Painting & Handyman Services17 Chucker Xing
- DDR Construction490 Little New York Road
Rising Sun, Maryland
- Delaware Constructionology314 White Pine Dr
- Delmarva Insulation22976 Sussex Ave
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dr Energy Saver115 Atlantic Ave
- Dry-Tek Environmental818 Brown St
- DryZone LLC26581 Lewes Georgetown Hwy
- Dawson's Professional Painting & Handyman Services
- E&B's Revolutionizing35671 E Atlantic Cir
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- E&B's Revolutionizing
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC24832 John J. Williams Highway Unit 1
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC
- Jemcraft Stone & Masonry,LLC.18600 Reedy Rd
- Jemcraft Stone & Masonry,LLC.
- Kinetic Basement Solutions IncPO Box 765
Clifton Park, New York
- Kinetic Basement Solutions Inc
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- NBS ENTERPRISE LLC2248 millington rd
- NBS ENTERPRISE LLC
- Ponti's Brick & Stone23401 Sandpiper Rd
- Ponti's Brick & Stone
- Spirit Building Concepts792 Massey Church Road
- Spirit Building Concepts