Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Milton, DE
There are 15 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Milton
- Adam Basement IncThe process was explained clearly to me prior to contracting with Adam Basement. The work was performed over a 4-day period by a crew that was professional, knowledgeable of the materials and methods of their trade, and who left my home as neat as they found it (despite the messy job they had to do). Great job and would highly recommend
- Basement Waterproofing Nationwide IncBasement Waterproofing Nationwide did excellent work in a timely and proffessional manner for a reasonable and appropriate fee. They said they would complete the work in 1-2 days and were done in one day. They were very careful and left things neater than they were before they came. We have used them before with great success and would use them again. So far, the problem we had, water in our basement, has not recurred, and our basement is bone dry. Tnank you Basement Waterproofing Nationwide
- BQ Basement Systems IncI contacted BQ Basement Systems after reading about them on Angie's List. The company set up an appointment for me to meet Greg Marren. Certified Waterproofing Professional, Greg arrived at the scheduled time. We went into the basement & I explained where the water was discharging into the basement. We discussed some options than he took some measurements. He sat down with me & showed me the company brochure describing the Water Guard system, Zoller Triple Safe Sump System Ice Guard sump pump discharge line system & the SaniDry Basement Air System. I was impressed with Greg & his representation of BQ Basement Systems. He gave me a written proposal. The price was more than other estimates received, & the reason we chose them was there is paneling in our basement & other companies I met with had to cut 3 Ft. of paneling in the areas to be waterproofed. BQ has a patented system that just the baseboard be removed. The installers showed up on the scheduled day & did a very good job
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold RemediationEverything went well; from the estimate, to the work being done, to the finished product. The staff worked for three days, were professional, friendly, and knowledgeable.
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold RemediationI am completely satisfied and happy with the services provided by Basement Pros, their staff and their pricing. I would totally recommend them to anyone without hesitation. I am going to redo my basement in the New Castle house in the near future and I will absolutey use them again. They really care about their customers, which is almost unheard of in this day and age
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalOver the years I had heard a wide range of advice about crawl space insulation in Maryland. So I hired a specialist to make sure the job would be done right. I expected Dry-Tek to be somewhat expensive because they are a specialist. Compared to what I was hoping to spend, they were expensive. HOWEVER, and this is a big deal, they did a GREAT JOB. They did an extremely professional job from start to finish. They answered all questions, repeatedly, until I was comfortable with the insulation technology. They followed their own step-by-step protocol, and the result was a crawlspace you could have a picnic on. I've never seen anything so clean under a house. I am very glad that I spent the extra money for a specialist, and got a technology which is more appropriate to the wet, humid climate of Maryland's Eastern Shore. BTW, the styrofoam will never have to be replaced, so over the years, I will get my investment back in savings on batt insulation replacement/labor that will not have to be done
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalThis company did everything to make me comfortable in the process. They did an awesome job from start to finish. Everyone was professional & very knowledgeable & courteous. Very clean at cleaning up & checking back to make sure the job was done right. Would highly recommend this company to anyone.
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalVery happy with the company, the product & the men who did the work in the crawl space. More companies need to incorporated their efficiency & guality of their work.
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalContracted with Austin- visited , answered questions, fast and honest estimate. contract was as discussed- no extras or surprises. Technician who performed the work arrived on time, work quickly, cleanly, efficiently. Cleaned up afterwards. Even went extra mile: moved items out of way, painted around windows, etc. Very professional, excellent quality work! Highly recommend
- H2O PRO, LLC.H2O Pro is an outstanding company to work with. I received three quotes from contractors to do the work, and while H2O Pro wasn't the lowest, they provided the best value for the money spent. The crew was superb in all aspects of the project, and went out of their way to ensure our comfort, safety and satisfaction. The end product was beyond our expectations. The crawlspace is so pristine, it is actually a pleasure to go into. We've had two contractors go in there for other work since it was done, and they said what a pleasure it was and what a great job H2O Pro did
Basement Waterproofers in Milton
- Business Description:Family Run? CHECK! A+ BBB Rated? CHECK! Lifetime Warranty? CHECK! Free Eval & Inspection? CHECK! 20 Years of basement expertise and the owner visits every job! Think ADAM BASEMENT if you need 1.) Waterproofing or French Drains installed 2.) The water out! 3.) Safe, legal egress installed 4.) Foundation repairs 5.) Crawlspace encapsulation. Drying up your wet basement is the first step towards a clean and healthy room ready for living, storage, and play. Let us turn your wet basement ..Recent Review:They did a fantastic job....very professional and very clean. Amazing how quickly they were able to demo and install system I. Our basement.Kelly B.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on being the most professional family owned business in our industry. We employ the highest caliber employees and use the best quality products available. Our goal is to lead the forefront of innovation setting the standard in this trade. In many cases we will conduct a large variety of services past our fundamentals. This is because many of our foreman are also masters in other trades such as carpentry and electric for example. We are determined to have a our customers hap..Recent Review:I cannot say enough about the services provided. The workers were professional, pleasant and incredibly hard working. They showed up on time and checked in frequently regarding the progress of their work. Whenever I shared a concern or asked a question, they provided answers and explanations. Original work was 7,500. for waterproofing, pump and liner. They returned when I had additional questions and were amazingElaine W.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is..Recent Review:We explored a dozen or so possible service providers; received estimates; did our due diligence; Dan Mayo with Best Buy was quick to respond; gave us a thorough, understandable diagnosis of the problem; and remedy options. We went with Dan & his team who were wonderfully professional, skilled, cooperative and fast. Very pleased with work they didDave B.
- Business Description:America's Choice Home Improvement LLC is locally owned and owner operated in Sussex County, Delaware. We specialize in completing small projects and chimney work. The owner, John Greco, has over 30 years of experience in the construction field and is knowledgable in all aspects of construction. Including, doors, windows, roofing, siding, and much more. Our company provides customers with quality work at a price they can afford. Please give us a call we are fast, reliable, and consistent. Addi..Recent Review:Very nice and professional. On-time and fast. I will use their services again.Bruce P.
- Business Description:Commercial And Residential Experts - The only call you need! C.A.R.E. Property Services is dedicated to providing the highest level of quality and customer service possible. We are a single-source construction, restoration, and a full-service Energy Services Company. We are proud to be based locally in our communities and provide services to all of Delaware, Maryland, and Central Pennsylvania with offices located in Hanover, PA and Ocean City, MD. All of our project managers are certified i..Recent Review:Its been great. They were very friendly, they showed up on time, they were great to work with and they make sure if I am okay.Vicki K.
- Business Description:Welcome to Becker's! A licensed & insured home improvement company, we offer full-service residential and commercial roofing, siding, chimney and interior renovation services.Recent Review:They were very good company. They were very good. They were very fast and very reasonable.Glenn G.
- Business Description:AVG waterproofing over 25 years on the businessRecent Review:Excellent service. Punctual, expert, no noise what so ever. Smooth hire-do process. I love everything about Alex! He is all what I needed for my waterproofing job. Reasonable, approachable, pro!Kaleh M.
- Business Description:4-Time Super Service Award Winner! Full Service Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation. Family owned & operated. No subcontractors. No commissioned sales people. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact by email. Ask about Angie’s list discount. Interior & Exterior Drainage Systems, Crack Repairs, Mold & Mildew Removal- Mold exterm, Parging, Crawlspaces, Sump Pumps & Emergency Battery Backup Systems, Waterproof Coatings, Wal..Recent Review:I am happy with the finished product and with the company. Lot of hard work was performed! The workers maintained a courteous and professional manor during the entire project. Pricing was reasonable!Mike D.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in..Recent Review:It was excellent. Did good job. Quick, thorough. Met everything to my satisfaction.Richard B.
- Business Description:E&B's provides services such as painting, patios, decks, vinyl flooring, epoxy floor coating and much more! Let us perform good quality for your home at affordable prices.Recent Review:Very professional and attention to detailDeb W.
Deals in Milton for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Rehoboth Beach
- Long Neck
- Ocean View
- Bethany Beach
waterproofing contractors in Milton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations665 DAWSON DR
- '58 Foundations
- A & D Plumbing LLC150 Lake Dr
- A-1 Eastern Shore Waterproofing5605 Bayberry Way
- Adam Basement Inc563 Walther Rd
- All American Roofing1015 Brandywine Blvd
- Allstate American Waterproofing343A South Potomac St
- America's Choice Home Improvement LLC12 Macintosh Ct
- ARW Property Services24675 Kruger Rd
- AVG Waterproofing, LLC500 Apple Rd
- A & D Plumbing LLC
- Basement Guard Waterproofing26539 Bay Farm Rd.
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation569 Walther Rd
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Becker's 209 Main St
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- blueLine contracting28307 Bowden st
- Blueline Contracting28307 Bowden Street
- Basement Guard Waterproofing
- Dawson's Professional Painting & Handyman Services17 Chucker Xing
- Delmarva Insulation22976 Sussex Ave
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dr Energy Saver115 Atlantic Ave
- Dry-Tek Environmental818 Brown St
- DryZone LLC26581 Lewes Georgetown Hwy
- Dawson's Professional Painting & Handyman Services
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC24832 John J. Williams Highway Unit 1
- Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC
- Turf's Up Lawn and Property MaintenancePO Box 123
- Turf's Up Lawn and Property Maintenance
- Vinyl Window Wells229 S Groffdale Rd
- Vinyl Window Wells
- wall coatings plus6121 Steve St
- wall coatings plus