When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Enfield, CT
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Enfield
- Gove Restoration LLCMatt Gove of Gove Restoration LLC transformed my very unruly bank to an incredible dreamlike zen garden utilizing stone stairs and boulders as the main focal point. Together with another exemplary Wethersfield talent "Artie" ("A.H. Hutchinson Landscaping"), Matt Gove's total vision came alive especially w/ the Japanese zelkova tree, assorted plants, & decorated stones. I totally love Matt's passion & energy towards any project inside/outside of my house. Highly communicative & open to anything -- Matt Gove is numero uno always for me
- Godfrey Hoffman Associates LLCMark came out to our home and plotted out our property line for us. He explained what he was going to do before hand. When the job was finished he walked me around the property line and answered all of my questions.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid did an excellent job with the survey. The survey contained the placement of all of the trees which was very helpful as it cleared-up ownership. David was very prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend his services. His prices were in line with what I expected (talked to others who had surveys performed by different contractors)
- Total Control Surveys, LLCTotal Control Surveys was an absolute pleasure to do business with. David Sherman is a total professional who has a passion for his craft. He will not try to sell you something that you do not need, so there is absolutely no pressure in dealing with this man. He was amazingly thorough and I was surprised at the amount of work and time he spent on this job for the money we paid. He was extremely flexible and worked around our schedule. He met us in the evenings or weekends to go over his work product, answer any questions, etc. He was extremely patient with us and made sure we understood every aspect of our survey and our rights with regard to our property boundaries. He even gave us a bit of a history lesson about our property and our area as he researched the historic records associated with the property and area to insure we were getting the most accurate records possible. All property boundaries were well marked by David and we also spent the few extra dollars on having him draw up a map. I was not going to spend the extra money for this, but was truly glad I decided to do it. It was an amazing work product that now becomes a permanent record of the town. David was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring a professional survey
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCThese guys are FABULOUS! From start to finish, they were a pleasure to deal with! They answered the phone themselves, gave me a firm quote with a great price, and finished the job ahead of schedule. They exceeded expectations in every aspect: price, quality, responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism. After this experience, I wouldn't even consider using anyone else! Probably the best experience I've had with a service provider in MANY years. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCThey were great and provided acurate info that was required for me to determine were to place my new shed based on city zoning requirements. They took there time to retrive all the proper documents from the city and state in order to do a proper survey. Any time I had questions there was always someone available to answer it. I highly recommend them based on there professionalism and quality of work for the price provided. Thank Yo
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid was fantastic, he is a true professional in every way. I enjoyed working with him and would hire him again if I needed this service.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid from Total Control Surveys is very detailed and from the beginning gave me all the information I needed promptly so that I could make an informed decision about what I wanted done. When I first contacted him, he did some research into my property in order to give me a good estimate. There are a lot of thick woods on my property and he was prepared with the proper tools to get through all of it so that I could have well defined property lines. David is very professional, great to deal with and kept me informed throughout the process letting me know what he was doing. The survey was done quickly, professionally and I'm very happy with the results. I would definitely recommend Total Control Surveys
- Total Control Surveys, LLCCould not have been any better. He is extremely professional and competent. Completed the survey... met with city planer to make sure the lot met all codes and zoning regulations... researched easements... created finished mylar for filing.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid Sherman went to the town records to research the area, a very old part of town, and was impressively meticulous in his research and measurments.
Land Surveyors in Enfield
- Business Description:Full Service Site Design, Land Surveying, and Structural Engineering Office.Recent Review:It went great. The report was on point.Steven A.
- Business Description:Experienced and seasoned professional engineers and surveyors are available to handle your tasks, both simple and complex.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business located in hebron, connecticut, serving connecticut since 1990. There is no job too large or too small for our staff with over 100 years of combined experience in all aspects of surveying and planning. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to achieve their goals with honesty and integrity. Additional address - PO Box 497 Columbia, CT 06237Recent Review:HE WAS VERY HELPFUL OVER THE PHONE..GAVE ME SOME GOOD POINTERS AND EVEN TOLD ME HOW TO DO SOME RESEARCH MYSELF. INSTRUCTED ME TO GO TO THE TOWN AND SEARCH FOR EASEMENTS. I WAS TRYING TO DETERMINE SOME LEGAL DRIVEWAY BOUNDARIES. THE MAN WAS TERRIFIC AND TOOK HIS TIME WTIH ME and SAVED ME SOME MONEY.I highly recommend him to any of my friendsmarilyn m.
- Business Description:SM Welch Remodeling is a full service remodeling company located in Marlborough, CT. We assist our clients from their initial concept and design to completion and occupancy. If your needs are a simple re-decorating of an existing space, re-purposing of an unused basement or a complete addition, SM Welch Remodeling is the right choice. Please consider this an invitation to contact us for a no-obligation consultation and free estimate on your next renovation projectRecent Review:<p> This was the worst experience I ever had with a contractor since purchasing my house as a single parent 35 yrs ago.</p> <p>We still have other renovations to make, but I do not recommend Scott Welch and would never hire him again.</p> <br /Felice C.
- Business Description:Team with over 20+ years experience.Specialties include but not limited to making a not so clean house/apartment look new again.
- Business Description:At Executive we use common sense, hard work and the latest techniques to provide comprehensive landscaping. Whether it is an occupied cityscape or a peaceful suburb, we understand your property is unique. As a result we design, create and maintain exclusive environments, which reflect your image, vision and budget. We truly believe landscaping construction is far more that just installing plants and lawns. We closely analyze factors, which build the framework for a healthy landscape; draina..
- Business Description:Founded in 1992, Tata & Howard, Inc. is a specialized water, wastewater, stormwater, and environmental services consulting engineering firm that strives to improve the environment in which we live through our work. We provide a full range of engineering services, from concept to completion, including reports, design, construction administration, resident observation, and start-up. By bringing our strong technical knowledge and dedicated service to all sized markets, both public and private, w..
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Surveys - Family Owned Business - Serving Northwest Connecticut for Over 80 Years - We Provide Engineering Services Too - Open Saturday and Sunday by Appointment Only
- Business Description:We are a service contracting company that specializes in project management, inspection, and oversight. We have over 10 years in the field of design and construction, and cater to both private homeowners and public institutions alike. No job is too large or too small. We specialize in pre construction consulting and owner representation, as well as energy efficient designs and Green technologies such as Solar PV, Solar Hot Water and Geothermal. We provide design and oversight for both horizon..
- Business Description:Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCRecent Review:My dealings were specifically with John Cyr. I hired him to do a survey on my property, he said he would be there in two weeks to start the work. He never showed. I called him, he had no idea who I was, only said he look at his notes and call me back, he never did. At some point I was able to get him back on the phone and was treated only to mealy mouth platitudes. At this point I fired him. Find someone else to do your survey work, Cyr's word is no goodjohn y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Windsor Locks
- Broad Brook
- East Longmeadow
- East Windsor
- Feeding Hills
- West Suffield
- West Springfield
- East Granby
- South Windsor
- Indian Orchard
land surveyors in Enfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EXECUTIVE LANDSCAPING INC37 Nettleton Ave
North Haven, Connecticut
- EXECUTIVE LANDSCAPING INC
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC1204 Farmington Ave
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC
- Godfrey Hoffman Associates LLC26 Broadway
North Haven, Connecticut
- Godfrey Hoffman Associates LLC
- Little David J Land Surveyor25 Country Club Rd
- Little David J Land Surveyor
- SM Welch Remodeling16 Ogden Lord Road
- SM Welch Remodeling
- Tata & Howard, Inc.321 Research Parkway
- Tata & Howard, Inc.