A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in New Milford, CT
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in New Milford
- Kent Horticultural Services IncVery high-quality and professional work, and distinctly better (in terms of quality of work done--things just look right when the project is completed) than other landscaping companies we have worked with. Not cheap, but fair. Also, no surprises in pricing--the bid price is the price charged, with very clear communications if there are any complications or requested changes that could lead to additional cost. This compares very favorably with what we've experience working with other landscaping companies--where the price might initially seem lower, but the ultimate cost, to get the job done right, is higher
- Greenacres CompanyThis has been a busy summer in Litchfield County for providers like Greenacres. As I'm a weekender, they were even willing to come to us on a Saturday. We had, for the last several years, relied on our "former" plumber to take care of the system. We eventually learned that all Irrigation specialists are indeed plumbers, but not all plumbers are irrigation experts. We spent much more for the former plumbers time and lack of know-how than what Greenacres charged to make the whole system work like a gem. For the first time, we went to Angie's list and that's how we found Greenacres. And we couldn't be more pleased!! We'll be sure to consult with Angie whenever we need help around the house from now on
Irrigation Systems Installers in New Milford
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were reliable, got the job done, and clean up after. They were very good and thorough. I would recommend them to anybody.Nicole W.
- Business Description:SavATree is a symbol of quality workmanship that is honest and sincere in its attempt to exceed all expectations of our customers. We commit ourselves to complete all projects within the timeline set with our clients. We use the best of technology, state of the art equipment, and tools to ensure that all jobs are done safely and quickly but also giving attention to detailsRecent Review:It went very well. Mike gave me a good price, and he and his crew came out quickly to do the job. They were done fast, they cleaned up the area, and they sent pictures. It could not have gone better.Renee R.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We do much more than flowers. Everything Botanical LLC is a full service landscape company offering a wide variety of perennials, annuals, trees and shrubs. As well as arbor care, masonry, cut flowers and European baskets. Abbey Johnson Taylor and her staff have been designing, installing and maintaining gardens in Litchfield County for more than 10 years
- Business Description:20+ years of experience, licensed personnel, insured. 10-15 employees. Owner on every install. Home base is out of Woodbury, CT.Recent Review:The team was prompt, professional and didn't make a mess when they left. <br />Ellen B.
- Business Description:Celebrating over 30 years of excellence. Additional phone numbers - (203) 637-1131 & (203) 254-0505. Additional contact name - Michael Hoffman. Additional email - info@Hoffmanlandscapes.com.Recent Review:I have no doubt that when Mike Hoffman started his company many years ago he provided his clients quality services at a fair price, a reputation I believe Hoffman is relying on today. From our experience, it is very evident that the quality of service has diminished substantially even though he charges top dollar for what I consider subpar service. I am sure Mike is proud that his company has grown in leaps and bounds over the years (offering complete property management in CT and NY). Personally, I think Mike needs to realize his large offering of services is taking away from his ability to do quality work, resulting in an unhappy customer. As of 05/16/16 (the date we filed a complaint with Angie's List about Hoffman Landscapes), we had not heard from Mike or anyone from Hoffman, which further exemplifies his indifference to customers and the fact that he has decided to keep our money for uncompleted work for which we already had paid. I feel as though I've been violated. UPDATE: We asked for Angie’s List to assist us in collecting the money due back to us from Hoffman Landscapes. Only when a representative from Angie's List contacted Hoffman Landscapes about our complaint did Mike Hoffman contact us, on 05/27/16, offering to meet with us to discuss our complaint. We met with Mike, Kevin and Matt on 06/03. Mike started the meeting stating his displeasure with my proposed review of Hoffman Landscapes. Mike proceeded to make note of my pickiness about Hoffman’s work and my requests. With a project costing $93,699.67, my "pickiness" is more than warranted, and my requests were discussed and agreed to prior to the start of this project. At our meeting, Mike decided to change the pricing structure of our project to reflect an amount owed to Hoffman rather than keeping with the Purchase Agreement agreed upon from the start of the job. During our meeting Mike showed us two reports -- materials and labor "costs" reports for our project. Throughout our meeting Mike avoided any attempt by us to discuss our detailed accounting report which proved Hoffman owed money back to us, even though he agreed to meet with us to discuss our complaint. After our meeting I followed up with Mike by email pointing out several facts that completely discounted his reasons as to why he thinks we owe him money. In this email I mentioned that I have no way to verify the amount of time his guys spent on our project, but I do know several items on his materials report never made their way to our property and I do know some of the materials that did show up were taken back to his yard since the items were not needed. Therefore I question the validity of his materials and labor reports. Moreover, I have never dealt with any contractor that would allow their project expenses to exceed what has been paid by the client. Contractors typically request a sizable deposit upfront to help defray project costs, as had been done in Hoffman's Purchase Agreement (requesting a $25,000 Project Acceptance payment). In an effort to bring this dispute to an end, on Wednesday, June 22nd I made Mike a one-time offer that would expire on Friday June 24th at Midnight. I offered to reduce the amount owed by Hoffman from $23,260.32* to $12,000 -- a significant reduction of 50% -- and in return I would not file any complaints or bring legal action against Hoffman Landscapes. Mike chose to let the offer expire without any response. Personally I think Mike had no intent to make retribution with us. Not once did Mike Hoffman acknowledge our detailed accounting report, which proves they owe us money. In the end the Purchase Agreement (the agreed to agreement given to us at the start of the project) supports the fact that Hoffman owes the Masons $23,260.32*, plus $455.18 for uncompleted yard services dating back to December 2014 which they agreed to return but never did. * As an aside, I realized after the fact the actual amount Hoffman owes the Masons is $24,621.61 plus the $455.18, but since I overlooked the additional $1,361.29 which was in the detailed accounting report but never mentioned in any correspondence with Hoffman, I have chosen not to pursue this additional amount since it was my oversight. In closing, I expect Mike will likely post a response to our complaint through Angie's List, and possibly mention his suggestion to have a mediator get involved, which I turned down due to the substantial documentation I have which makes my case rock solid, as well as the fact that I offered him a chance to repay us a substantially lower amount. To date, Mike has shown no inclination to return our over payments, and has steadfastly refused to discuss our accounting report, which clearly details those over payments. On a positive note our patio project was completed on time last year by another masonry firm without any issuesDouglas M.
- Business Description:irrigation maintenance service is a full service lawn irrigation and lighting company.Fully insured and hold a new jersey Irrigation Contractors lic#197385Recent Review:After several attempts to schedule a meeting and a review, no meeting happened and nothing occurred. I heard that there were problems with the office staff (not my problem), and after I was told that this issue was resolved, again... nothing happened. I would rate this company an F.Richard G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company focussing on quality service. We strive for the highest quality work at an affordable price. From lawn maintenance to foundation installations we offer all the services to transform your property. We accept check, cash, and credit cardRecent Review:Excellent installation. Perfectly level and well secured. The area was thoroughly cleaned. Very professional workGary G.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 128, Kent, CT 06757. Additional DBA - K E N T Greenhouse & Gardens. Additional contact names - Darrell Cherniske, Jason Eddy, Bart Gannon, Richard Crouch. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Very high-quality and professional work, and distinctly better (in terms of quality of work done--things just look right when the project is completed) than other landscaping companies we have worked with. Not cheap, but fair. Also, no surprises in pricing--the bid price is the price charged, with very clear communications if there are any complications or requested changes that could lead to additional cost. This compares very favorably with what we've experience working with other landscaping companies--where the price might initially seem lower, but the ultimate cost, to get the job done right, is higherRichard Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- New Fairfield
- New Preston Marble Dale
- South Kent
- Dover Plains
lawn irrigation services in New Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ARTISTIC IRRIGATION137 QUASSUK RD
- ARTISTIC IRRIGATION
- Clear Cut Tree - SavATree 34 Smith St
- Clear Cut Tree - SavATree
- Hoffman Landscapes647 Danbury Rd
- Hoffman Landscapes
- Irrigation Maintenance Service159 Shelbern Dr
Lincroft, New Jersey
- Irrigation Maintenance Service
- Kent Horticultural Services Inc30 S Main St
- Kent Horticultural Services Inc
- MRO Landscaping32 Davis St
- MRO Landscaping
- Prestige Land Services LLC351 Main St S
- Prestige Land Services LLC
- Upton, Inc. Landscape & Construction190 Front Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Upton, Inc. Landscape & Construction