In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in New Milford, CT
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in New Milford
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCRick (the owner) met with me on several occasions to discuss the project. He was very professional and honest, performed his duties timely and followed through on his promises. I would highly recommend this contractor to anyone looking for professional excavating services and issues related to septic services (including septic tank installation)
- AL'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANING SVCIt went very well. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive. Prices are reasonable. They did what was necessary and did not oversell. I recommend them.
- NEW MILFORD SEPTIC SERVICESVery professional and thorough. New Milford Septic even found us a drain professional that pinpointed the source of our septic backup. Of course, we will use them for all of our septic service needs.
- Buckley Plumbing LLCPerfect! On time, professional, knowledgeable, reasonably priced. Explained everything. Detected and repaired an unforeseen problem that could have destroyed my septic fields. I will use no other plumber in the future!
- Frank Talarico & Son, Inc.They were very responsive and clear upfront about any costs. They gave advice on how to handle any situations that may come up.
- AL'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANING SVCNick, the owner of the company, came out to initially pump the tank. When he had uncovered it, he found an opening cover that was shattered and replace poorly by the last company that had pumped the tank. He dug further and found several cracks in the cement and that the baffle had collapsed. He showed me what he had found and recommended the tank be replaced. We scheduled the replacement for the next week. He and his men arrived on schedule and completed the replacement work in one day. Nick and his foreman are both licensed for the work that was done. We did have some problems. We are in a location with a lot of hidden ledge. They hit ledge before they could dig as deep as they wanted for the new tank. The ledge also prevented them from orienting the tank in the best possible position to maintain the contour of the slope in the yard. Nick and his foreman explained the possibilities and I accepted that the position would change the slope of the yard where the tank was placed. Nick returned several times over the next two weeks to inspect the system to insure that it was working properly. When he was satisfied that it was, he and his helper closed up the small inspection openings he had left and we were good to go. One fact that I should add that speaks to his credit. I paid Nick in full when the bulk of the work was done. Even though he was paid, he still returned to ensure that there were no problems and to finish the final landscaping. Not every contractor would be this trustworthy. So, if you want a job done correctly, on time, at a reasonable price, and by an honest contractor, use this company
- NEW ENGLAD SEPTIC & EXCAVATINGWe called to have our septic tank pumped and were told we didn?t need the service. We appreciate the honesty. Most companies wouldn?t tell you the truth and would charge you for the service even if you didn?t need it.
- Frank Talarico & Son, Inc.Septic system on house we wanted to purchase failed inspection. Went ahead with the purchase and needed septic system up and running by 6/8/09. Talarico & Sons started the work the morning of 6/2/09. By the next afternoon, the work was finished and inspected and approved by the Health Department... and landscaped! Couldn't believe it
- MELLEN'S SEPTIC SERVICEMy experience was mixed. While I am confident he installed a good septic system, it was not what I expected. I hired a designer as required by the health department who was sensitive to the aesthetic outcome of the project. While Mellen Septic installed a functual system, it was not true to the design which I paid $1200.00 for. He was slow to respond to telephone calls and the job did not proceed on the time schedule he had proposed
- NEW MILFORD SEPTIC SERVICESI used New Milford Septic for years and thought they were ok-until my septic system was inspected. The baffle on my tank had broken off years ago and they never told us about the needed repair when they pumped our tank. I wonder if their guys are the ones that damaged the baffle - it's not like anyone else has opened the septic tank... When I went to sell my house an inspection revealed years of sludge choking my septic system. I now have to replace the entire system and the price tag is nearly $30,000! Don't rely on this company to maintain your system if you want to avoid massive repairs to or replacement of your septic system
Septic Tank Companies in New Milford
- Business Description:Lashar Landscape & Excavation LLC is a family owned business with 25 years of experience. No job is too big or too small. Looking forward to serving your needs.Recent Review:Jamie was prompt and professional. He is a master with the excavator, and clearly understands both the art and the science of his profession. We hired Jamie to remove some stumps and do some grading in our back yard, and he exceeded our expectations. We would recommend Jamie to anyone, and we will definitely use his services again in the future. He is an honest contractor and does a great job. His pricing is fairLL H.
- Business Description:As a veteran owned business, we are a premier company dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none, it is important for us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every assignment. Our mission is to provide honest, reliable service that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Stevee Excavation offers a wide range of services to meet your project needs. We specialize in helping clients save both time and money by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniqu..Recent Review:When the Steve came to give us an estimate on our foundation, he also noticed our shed that needed to have the supports reset. We were happy that he was able to do both jobs. The foundation looks great and our shed is definitely much sturdier. His helpers were extremely careful about being sure they did not disrupt our shrubs, and they and were meticulous about cleaning up after they were finished. We were really pleased with the work they didWilliam Z.
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of Newington, CT is a local plumbing, sewer, and drain cleaning company with over 35 years of service. We provide dependable services at reasonable rates, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Business Description:Westconn Septic Service is a family owned and operated Septic company servicing Western CT. With the owner of the company present at all jobs, you can expect exceptional customer service. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your septic system and are dedicated to building long term relationshipsRecent Review:Excellent service. The gentleman who came out was efficient and polite. He repaired and re-seeded my lawn where he had to dig up the septic lid and had me flush and run water inside the house to make sure everything was flowing properly. Cleaned the area and left everything neatStephen C.
- Business Description:M&M Excavating is is small excavation company specializing in but not limited to septic system installation and repair, site work, driveway installation and repair, brush clearing, and many others. We are dedicated to providing good quality work at reasonable rates.Recent Review:They were very good, very nice to work with. Very professional, did what they said they would do, the equipments were immaculate and the price they quote is the price that you gonna pay, no hidden charges.Gary H.
- Business Description:Housatonic Valley Well Pump Services is committed to providing safe and effective well water for our community. We separate ourselves from the competition with our: Experience-with over 20 years in the industry, we know a thing or two about quality well pump services. Customer service-your trust is our priority. We will never oversell you for things you don't need. Certifications-our owner, Ralph Espinal, is licensed in the states of Connecticut and New York. He also has full J1 licensing in..Recent Review:Ralph was our first call once we submitted what we needed. He was professional, happy to answer any questions and head right over to take a look for himself. He sent me a quote for review, and after getting similar prices from other providers we decided on HV Water because Ralph made my husband and I comfortable and as if he was doing this on his own house. The install day was spotless, both installers were professional, meticulous and thorough. Cannot recommend these guys enough. Thanks again for an amazing jobAnlyn H.
- Business Description:Hanlon's Plumbing Company, LLC is rated A+ on the BBB, & brings 33 years of experience to every facet of plumbing. Chris and his team specialize in Residential & Commercial Plumbing, Dental Plumbing, Water Heater Installation & Repair, Plumbing Services Kitchen & Bathroom Plumbing, 24/7 Emergency Plumbing, Pipe Sculpting, Faucet & Fixtures Install and Repair. We are dedicated to the local community, and it shows in every job completed. We’ve continued setting our quality expectations high, to..Recent Review:Great. On time. Gave proposal after contacting whirlpool with questionsnancy k.
- Business Description:JT Collins Plumbing has been in business since 2009, we specialize in all types plumbing and hot water heating Installations and repair. Give us a call or text at (203)500-4639 for your free estimate today.Recent Review:Horrible. Still working on the project. Three days in he worked a total of 6 hours. Constantly left the job for hours at a time. Never showed up when he said he would. Always I will be there in 10 minutes and an hour an a half later strolling up to have to leve again within an hour of working. Tor up the house and left a mess and the job still is not done. Extremely unhappy. I will NEVER use him again or thissite for refferences againjodi l.
- Business Description:Plumbers Plus is the plumbing industry's most responsive, affordable, reliable, neat, down-to-earth, skilled & knowledgeable FULL SERVICE PLUMBING CONTRACTOR... Fully licensed & insured with an extensive list of satisfied clients We are a family owned and operated company. We are not a franchiseRecent Review:Took him less than half hour to finish the job and had the part on the truck charged 300.00 no detailed invoice just gave us the price out of the blue said it was around 300 if he had to rebuikd the shut off valve however just replaced he was polite but i hace talked to plumber and said the prise was too high we hired a electrian who spend more than a hour working and it was just 175 i think he just too advange of a situation because we were selling the housLynn D.
- Business Description:RPM SEPTIC SYSTEMS LLC is locally owned and family operated and has been providing honest and reliable Septic System Services, as well as all your Excavation needs since 1999! Formerly located in New Milford, CT. and now at our new location in Danbury, CT., RPM Septic Systems LLC is ready to take on any project in Fairfield, lower Litchfield, and western New Haven counties CT. While providing basic maintenance services such as Septic Tank Pumping, RPM SEPTIC SYSTEMS LLC specializes in Septic ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in New Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Construction & Tree Removal LLC87 Boardman Road
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- AL'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANING SVC25 PICKETT DISTRICT RD
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- All Odds Services LLC69 Bruning Rd
NEW HARTFORD, Connecticut
- allied excavation & septic llc18 candlewood vista
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Arthur H. Howland & Associates143 West Street Suite E
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Advanced Construction & Tree Removal LLC
- Versatile Excavating Service9 Watertown Rd
- Versatile Excavating Service