Upton, Inc. Landscape & Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2007

4.4

We are a full service landscape/hardscape design, install, and maintenance company with more than 20 years experience in our craft. We provide a minimum 3-year warranty on hardscape/poolscape/paving stones/masonry/concrete/asphalt/base installation (walkways, patios, fire pits, driveways, steps, walls). We are ICPI & NCMA certified-which are the governing bodies that promote best practice methods based on Engineers recommendations (please don't use stone dust as base material and/or bedding sand). We are a Techo-Pro Contractor & Nicolock Hardscape Pro Contractor. We can completely transform your yard from start to finish..and for the DIYer, we can provide specific services to assist in any stage of a project such as excavation, base installation, and include comprehensive instructions and guidance to carry out the remainder of a project so that looks as if the entire project was professionally installed. Exclusively for Angie's List Members: we are currently offering a 5% discount on labor and machinery costs for all projects valued at $2,000 or more. In addition, we offer Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Lawn Installation, Drainage, Excavation, Planting, Fencing, Year-Round Landscape Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning, Dumpster Service, Topsoil and Mulch Delivery, Certified Playground Fiber Installation, Fruit Bearing Tree Planting, Brush Clearing, and more. Contact us for a quote or consultation!...

Top Notch Chimney Cleaning

We are a family owned chimney and construction business. We specialize in all aspects of chimney and fireplace, wood stove, cleaning, repairs, rebuilds, and inspections. We also do all aspects of roofing. Our company is fully licensed and insured in the state of Connecticut and New York. Additional email - marc.demartino@yahoo.com.

Offers by Top Notch Chimney Cleaning on Angi
Tanis Masonry Inc.

We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=ts

Sammy Masonry

A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come true !

Offers by Sammy Masonry on Angi

06/21/2018

I could not be happier with my choice. Shawn was professional, friendly, and knowlegable from first contact. He was not the cheapest nor the most expensive estimate I received to complete the work. His quote included more than the cheaper and more expensive estimates I had received. Once hired he began immediately and removed the trees from the house in the first day. It took a little time to comp...

Description of Work
Two huge trees removed that fell on the house during the May 2018 storm

Category lawn service,tree service

09/08/2015

It went very well, It was scheduled immediately when I requested it, The tree was removed and everything cleaned up within a couple of hours. I have used Upton, Inc, for all my landscaping needs for five years on several properties and am always pleased,

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category landscaping,tree service,hardscaping

09/06/2015

The provider sent me a message via Angie's list in response to a request, and said they would show up the next day at the property to give a quote for yard maintenance, clean ups, etc. However, they did not show up and they did not reply to two more messages.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category lawn service,hardscaping

08/03/2015

The guys showed up a day later than I was told. Things came up, fine, but this was not communicated until I contacted them about no one showing up. They showed up and did a good job, and I was told that they would be back in 2 weeks (as I had initially stated that I wanted a bi-weekly mowing). They never showed up again, and even after I sent an email asking if they were coming back (as indicated ...

Description of Work
The provider mowed my lawn.

Category lawn service,hardscaping

04/30/2015

The place looked amazing. They even cleaned out the gutters. Highly recommend. They specialize in larger landscaping projects, and we were not able to move forward with a larger proposal, but we will as soon as it is within our budget.

Description of Work
LEAF CLEAN-UP: REMOVE LEAVES FROM ALL AREAS OF PROPERTY (INCLUDING BEHIND GARAGE, ALONG BOTH SIDES OF PROPERTY LINE, ON STREET SIDE COST NOT TO EXCEED BELOW PRICE. FINAL COST MAY BE LESS. GENERAL CLEAN UP, REMOVE DEBRIS. 2 MEN, 3.5 HOURS IF LESS TIME IS REQUIRED A CREDIT WILL APPLY. $315 COST TO DUMP MATERIALS OFF-SITE (LEAVES, DEBRIS) $15 +$20 tax = $350

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,leaf removal,hardscaping

Grounds Maintenance; Landscape Construction/Installation/Renovation (incl. ; Paver/Hardscape Installation (ICPI, NCMA Certified, Nicolock and Techo-Bloc Pro); General Construction, Concrete, Asphalt, Paving Stones, Brick, Bluestone, Walkways, Driveways, Steps, Retaining Walls, Excavation, Drainage, Lawn Installation, Planting, Gutter Cleaning, Tree Removal and more.

Check, PayPal, Visa