Does your carpet need a good scrubbing? Consider calling in a professional carpet cleaner. Here’s everything you can expect from the carpet cleaning process.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in New Milford, CT
There are 14 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in New Milford
- CHEM-DRY BY PERUGINII am very happy. They were very careful about putting their equipment down on my hardwood floors and very courteous. The carpets came out beautifully.
- Rich Carpet CleaningHe did a fantastic job. He price was very competitive. He had a great attitude and completed the work promptly.
- G Parentis Professional Carpet Cleaning LLCI used the team at Parenti`s Carpet Cleaning to do some carpet cleaning for me last month. The guys at Parenti's actually took my rug to their shop and than returned it beautifully cleaned. The team at Parenti`s Carpet Cleaning do really thorough work and I would use them again in the future.
- Rich Carpet CleaningI called Rich Carpet Cleaning and spoke with Bob. He was personable and asked questions about the rooms that I wanted the carpets cleaned. He gave me an estimate over the phone and told me that he would confirm the amount before any work was started. We agreed upon a date and time. Bob arrived that morning and walked through the house measuring rooms where needed, and then he calculated the actual cost. I added an additional room to clean that I had not mentioned on the phone. His estimate by phone was right on target and the only increase was because of the additional room that I added. Bob worked for about the three hours and was not bothered by my dogs or toddlers. He was able to clean all of the stains, even a pet stain that I had worked on twice before. The carpet took a long time to dry, but he had prepared me for that, especially since it was a humid day. He encouraged me to call him if I had any complaints, and said he would come back to address them. We were very happy with his service
- Servicemaster Albino ServiceI felt that their pricing was very fair and they did a good job. They were honest and I never had anything missing from my home. They were prompt and accessible as well. They did an excellent job with clearing up the smoke damage in my house ten years ago.
- CHEM-DRY BY PERUGINII called and left a message with the company to get an estimate on cleaning a bedroom carpet that had a pet urine smell on it. They took a week to get back to me, and then finally giving me an estimate for cleaning and for one application of their urine remover. They told me they used black light to find out exactly where urine deposits were. The price was quoted at $250. When the man came over to do the cleaning, he first used the black light and said he couldn't see anything - and then that turned into 4 spots. The price then went up $100. Then he said there could be more urine in the carpet and that the treatment may or may not work. When I asked him about that, he kept going back to catch phrases that obviously come from training. It's a flow chart of what to say when asked certain things. The problem was, he never answered my question. He just kept saying, and quot;The thing is, urine is carpet damage.and quot; He got quite agitated when I mentioned this, and when I mentioned that his and quot;may or may not workand quot; idea wasn't exactly a glowing recommendation. Finally I gave in and said that he should just go ahead and do it. He then told me he couldn't tell if there was more damage to the carpet. I told him I wasn't looking for a guarantee. I was looking for his opinion on if it would work. He Upon hearing that, he told me I should just get the carpet replaced. He left and closed the door in my face while I was talking. So, mostly this was a complete waste of time. It took me an hour to remove the furniture from the room. His demeanor was gruff to say the least, and he answered almost none of my questions. Finally, In offering to clean the room for a higher price, and later telling me I should just replace the carpet - well as a carpet EXPERT . . . which was accurate? Now I won't know until I get another estimate, from another company. Do yourself a favor and start with another company. Incidentally, there are no visible stains on the carpet except with the black light. I didn't even notice the smell until I had been in the house for 8 months. In other words, keep in mind their estimate for pricing on a carpet that doesn't have an extensive problem
- Rich Carpet CleaningDespite having made a confirmed appointment by phone about a week in advance, Bob stopped responding to an email I sent, in addition to two calls to him on the day of service. This was a no show
Last update on December 31, 2014
Carpet Cleaners in New Milford
Deals in New Milford for Carpet Cleaners
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Your carpet color sets the tone for your room. Learn the pros and cons of dark versus light carpet, including what best hides stains, dirt, and pet hair.
Find carpet cleaners in
- New Fairfield,
- New Preston Marble Dale,
- South Kent,
- Dover Plains,
carpet cleaners in New Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- COFFEY CLEAN CARE253 KENT RD
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut 06776
- COFFEY CLEAN CARE
- Ecolibrium CleaningPO Box 504
Danbury, Connecticut 06813
- Ecolibrium Cleaning
- Go Green Restoration47 Cedar St, #3
Stamford, Connecticut 06902
- Go Green Restoration
- HomeCare by FabriCare5 Holmes St
Norwalk, Connecticut 06851
- HomeCare by FabriCare
- Joelma's Cleaning Service30 Sheridan St
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
- Joelma's Cleaning Service
- New England Restoration LLC136 Huntingtown Road
Newtown, Connecticut 06470
- New England Restoration LLC
- Perfection Cleaning18 Welles St
Waterbury, Connecticut 06706
- Perfection Cleaning
- Ultra Clean LLC203 West Main St
Canaan, Connecticut 06018
- Ultra Clean LLC
Carpet cleaners that service New Milford
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.