If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in New Milford, CT
There are 24 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in New Milford
- Basement Solutions LLCExcellent. When the effluent pipe angle for the sump pump needed to be adjusted Bill had his guys come up in the middle of winter and remedy the problem. Bill also helped me set up the sump pump for remote monitoring We have had the system in place for several months now and it has gone through several large storms the last two resulting in flash flooding one producing over 7 inches of rain. The system kept the basement dry and is still running strong. I highly recommend Basement solutions for you basement need
- Guarco Construction Driveway Paving & Snow RemovalI highly recommend Guarco Construction. Carl Guarco and his crew just completed paving and curbing my parents' long, steep, curving driveway -- not an easy job. They dug up and removed the old asphalt, gave extra attention to preparing the bed, paved the main driveway, installed curbing and a secondary driveway/parking spot. Carl kept me well informed during the entire process and always responded to my calls and questions right away. The driveway looks beautiful. I would definitely hire Guarco Construction again for other paving work
- Basement Solutions LLCI initially found Basement Solutions on Angie’s List over 8 years ago. Due to the stellar ratings, I hired Bill and his company to install a sump pump in the basement of my home in Bantam. The job was so well done, and the level of professionalism so high, that I continued to hire Bill for a variety of additional jobs over the years, mainly involving a variety of outdoor drainage-related projects. He even replaced an old, poorly designed walkway that presented a significant slip-and-fall hazard with a beautiful paver walk that curved gracefully around the front of my entire house. And the result each time........problem PERMANENTLY solved!! I would therefore recommend Basement Solutions without hesitation! These folks are the best of the best!! A+++++ 👍👍👍👍�
- Alvarez Masonry Landscaping & ConstructionThe project came out absolutely beautiful!! The crew worked hard their skill is impeccable and meticulous! Communication was ongoing and open during entire project. We will definitely recommend Alvarez Masonry!!!! Thank you for an outstanding job!
- Sammy MasonryI highly recommend Sammy's Masonry. The owner and his crew are very professional. I had a major stone wall fall on my property and his crew worked consistently until the job was finished. I didn't have to worry about the owner switching between jobs. And the quality of work was outstanding. I can highly recommend Sammy's Masonry to anyone in Connecticut looking for top shelf masonry work, sidewalks, paint, stucco, landscaping and construction
- Perez Asphalt & PavingWas supposed to show up to look at our damaged driveway. Never showed up . didn’t answer any of the texts or phone calls. unreliable do not recommend. find somebody else.
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLCAwesome! Extremely professional and prompt responses throughout the completion of the project! I really appreciated his high quality workmanship and the pride he takes in his work. I highly recommend him!
- DH & K Construction LLCBenny and his associate arrived early and left late, completed the work in 2 days, and cleaned up after themselves. Now I have a gorgeous walkway that will last for years. I'm looking forward to having them come back to do more work.
- DH & K Construction LLCThe team at DH &K did a fabulous job in our property. We are very happy with every single project they completed. It is not only that they are AMAZING masons but they are wonderful hands on people. They are very punctual and professional. They answered all the questions we had and were very open to any changes we had to make. They did a good job cleaning up after everything was finished. We would happily recommend them and they are our to go to masons for every project (big or small) we had or will have in the future
- Sammy MasonrySammy's was great! They showed up on time, completed the work on time, and cleaned up after they were done. The jobs were done correctly, neatly, professionally and for a fair price. The employees were very respectful, too. I would definitely recommend using Sammy's Masonry.
Concrete Repair Contractors in New Milford
- Business Description:23 years of experience working with concrete, asphalt, patios, sealants, and much more. Available to work right away and help with all your needs. Dedicated to give you quality work with a service-oriented attitude. We look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Was supposed to show up to look at our damaged driveway. Never showed up . didn’t answer any of the texts or phone calls. unreliable do not recommend. find somebody else.Didi R.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of construction experience, we are here to address all your masonry and concrete needs.Recent Review:They are the best of the best. On time. Very good communication and excellent attention to detail. I would hire them again and have already sent them a few referrals.Richard M.
- Business Description:My focus is quality and quantity. I never take the easy way out and try to cut corner. All of my employees have 3 or more years of experience. We will take our time and give you the highest quality of work possible and make sure you are 100% happy when we are finished. Please call us today for an estimate on your next concrete or asphalt project!Recent Review:It went well. They were professional, knowledgeable, and did a good job.Mike A.
- Business Description:15 years in the business. Free estimate. Customer satisfaction is our priority.Recent Review:We hired Benny and his team last summer to remove an old, cracked and uneven concrete patio in our backyard, and then re-pour the concrete. The work done was flawless, efficient, and communicative. A year later and our concrete patio still looks beautifulSam N.
- Business Description:R&M offer masonry Services and not only .Here we are trying for the best for our clients that choose our expertise in this domain. Our philosophy is to intertwine the european model and culture in our model of work and trying to implement that model in the benefit of our costumers. Our expertise offer services in residential and commercial work too.satisfaction of our costumers is our fuel to keep going and be more absolute in our excellence.We provide our services in entire Connecticut ,and ..Recent Review:It went great! This Excellent father-son (and crew) team were punctual at every step - from coming in for estimates, to providing them, to providing a project timeline and sticking to it. Excellent customer service - polite and friendly. High quality work - we love the patio they built for us. Hard and efficient workers they do their best to stick to schedule and are very good at cleaning after themselves when they are done. Very reasonable pricing - they actively provide suggestions to limit costs. One of the best contractors I had at my homeMarios S.
- Business Description:Call us today for a free estimate! Our priorities are quality and customer satisfaction. We have been in business since 2012 in CT, but our experience is over 30 years. We are a family owned and operated business. We appreciate your businessRecent Review:Very positive. Very pleasant. He did a really great job. It took a while to get it started but it was worth the wait. He did everything he said he was gonna do.David S.
- Business Description:SPECIALIZING IN TREE SERVICE, HARDSCAPING, LANDSCAPING, MASONRY.! Serving Fairfield County and surrounding areas. We specialize in creating unique outdoor environments that enhance your lifestyle such as patios, stone walls, walkways, fire pits, chimney's, pool decks, retaining walls, tree work, etc. We maintain what we build with full landscape maintenance including but not limited to, spring and fall clean ups, weekly lawn cutting and snow removal. You will see samples of projects that we ..Recent Review:No response from any provider you sent me. Your service is uselessRoselyn M.
- Business Description:We are two generation masons who specialize in European Style Masonry. With over 13+ years of experience I am confident in getting your jobs done right. Please call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:The process was smooth Denis was responsive, answered all my questions, timely and did a great job! I will definitely use them again.Yahira o.
- Business Description:Precision. Punctuality. Commitment to excellence. US Home Improvement CO has been a family-owned business since 2008. Our goal is for the customer to leave satisfied with their service. Providing fencing services and first rate service has been our number one priority for the past 12 years. We have been servicing the greater Naugatuck area for all your needs. We provide service for commercial and residential customers. Fully licensed and insuredRecent Review:Excellent job. Easy to work with and reasonable.Jody W.
- Business Description:Lashar Landscape & Excavation LLC is a family owned business with 25 years of experience. No job is too big or too small. Looking forward to serving your needs.Recent Review:Jamie was prompt and professional. He is a master with the excavator, and clearly understands both the art and the science of his profession. We hired Jamie to remove some stumps and do some grading in our back yard, and he exceeded our expectations. We would recommend Jamie to anyone, and we will definitely use his services again in the future. He is an honest contractor and does a great job. His pricing is fairLL H.
Deals in New Milford for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- New Fairfield
- New Preston Marble Dale
- South Kent
- Dover Plains
concrete contractors in New Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Able Safety Consulting124 Front St
Massapequa Park, New York
- Albys Masonry550 woodbury road
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Dry Basement Systems LLC34-J Keeler St
- All European Masonry LLC33 Woodruff St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Amo masonry contractors190 Neill dr
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC40 Wooster Avenue
- Asphalt Repair Solutions IncPO Box 545
- Able Safety Consulting
- Icon Home Improvement Inc1106 E 73rd St
Brooklyn, New York
- Icon Home Improvement Inc
- Lashar Landscape & Excavation LLCP.O. Box 236
- Lashar Landscape & Excavation LLC
- US Home Improvement CO28 Wesley St
- US Home Improvement CO