Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in New Milford, CT
There are 15 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in New Milford
- Basement Solutions LLCExcellent. When the effluent pipe angle for the sump pump needed to be adjusted Bill had his guys come up in the middle of winter and remedy the problem. Bill also helped me set up the sump pump for remote monitoring We have had the system in place for several months now and it has gone through several large storms the last two resulting in flash flooding one producing over 7 inches of rain. The system kept the basement dry and is still running strong. I highly recommend Basement solutions for you basement need
- Guarco Construction Driveway Paving & Snow RemovalI highly recommend Guarco Construction. Carl Guarco and his crew just completed paving and curbing my parents' long, steep, curving driveway -- not an easy job. They dug up and removed the old asphalt, gave extra attention to preparing the bed, paved the main driveway, installed curbing and a secondary driveway/parking spot. Carl kept me well informed during the entire process and always responded to my calls and questions right away. The driveway looks beautiful. I would definitely hire Guarco Construction again for other paving work
- Basement Solutions LLCI initially found Basement Solutions on Angie’s List over 8 years ago. Due to the stellar ratings, I hired Bill and his company to install a sump pump in the basement of my home in Bantam. The job was so well done, and the level of professionalism so high, that I continued to hire Bill for a variety of additional jobs over the years, mainly involving a variety of outdoor drainage-related projects. He even replaced an old, poorly designed walkway that presented a significant slip-and-fall hazard with a beautiful paver walk that curved gracefully around the front of my entire house. And the result each time........problem PERMANENTLY solved!! I would therefore recommend Basement Solutions without hesitation! These folks are the best of the best!! A+++++ 👍👍👍👍�
- Alvarez Masonry Landscaping & ConstructionThe project came out absolutely beautiful!! The crew worked hard their skill is impeccable and meticulous! Communication was ongoing and open during entire project. We will definitely recommend Alvarez Masonry!!!! Thank you for an outstanding job!
- Sammy MasonryI highly recommend Sammy's Masonry. The owner and his crew are very professional. I had a major stone wall fall on my property and his crew worked consistently until the job was finished. I didn't have to worry about the owner switching between jobs. And the quality of work was outstanding. I can highly recommend Sammy's Masonry to anyone in Connecticut looking for top shelf masonry work, sidewalks, paint, stucco, landscaping and construction
- DH & K Construction LLCBenny and his associate arrived early and left late, completed the work in 2 days, and cleaned up after themselves. Now I have a gorgeous walkway that will last for years. I'm looking forward to having them come back to do more work.
- DH & K Construction LLCThe team at DH &K did a fabulous job in our property. We are very happy with every single project they completed. It is not only that they are AMAZING masons but they are wonderful hands on people. They are very punctual and professional. They answered all the questions we had and were very open to any changes we had to make. They did a good job cleaning up after everything was finished. We would happily recommend them and they are our to go to masons for every project (big or small) we had or will have in the future
- Sammy MasonrySammy's was great! They showed up on time, completed the work on time, and cleaned up after they were done. The jobs were done correctly, neatly, professionally and for a fair price. The employees were very respectful, too. I would definitely recommend using Sammy's Masonry.
- Sammy MasonrySammy is a nice person to deal with. He even helped me find someone to do another job. His guys did great work.
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLCAwesome! Extremely professional and prompt responses throughout the completion of the project! I really appreciated his high quality workmanship and the pride he takes in his work. I highly recommend him!
Last update on September 13, 2021
Concrete Repair Contractors in New Milford
Deals in New Milford for concrete repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Find concrete contractors in
- New Fairfield,
- New Preston Marble Dale,
- South Kent,
- Dover Plains,
concrete contractors in New Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4 Aces Home Improvement, LLC71 Doman Dr
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
- 4 Aces Home Improvement, LLC
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
Waterbury, Connecticut 06708
- All Dry Basement Systems LLC34-J Keeler St
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
Brookfield, Connecticut 06804
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut 06403
- Asphalt Repair Solutions IncPO Box 545
Botsford, Connecticut 06404
- Alex Masonry
- Budget Dry Waterproofing Inc158 Route 81
Killingworth, Connecticut 06419
- Budget Dry Waterproofing Inc
- DH & K Construction LLC76 Judd Hill Rd
Middlebury, Connecticut 06762
- DH & K Construction LLC
- Gerry Masonry LLC14 Laurel Rdg
Oakville, Connecticut 06779
- Gerry Masonry LLC
- Hogan's Remodeling18 Nancy Lynn Ln
OXFORD, Connecticut 06478
- Hogan's Remodeling
- John's Top to Bottom Construction Co46 Marion St
West Haven, Connecticut 06516
- John's Top to Bottom Construction Co
- KJ Masonry, llc158 Circle Dr
Bantam, Connecticut 06750
- KJ Masonry, llc
- S&A Masonry61 MALLORY RD
Roxbury, Connecticut 06783
- S&A Masonry
- US Home Improvement CO28 Wesley St
Waterbury, Connecticut 06708
- US Home Improvement CO
- Versatile Excavating Service9 Watertown Rd
Morris, Connecticut 06763
- Versatile Excavating Service