How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Get matched with top tree removal services in New Milford, CT
There are 16 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in New Milford
- Claudio Tree Work & Landscaping, LLCIt was good, very fast, work fine and did what he have to do. He was clean, he works fine and good price.
- Organic Enlightenment CompanyThe job went great. Got a quote right away. The team showed up and have the tress down in a timely manner. The was no cleanup left for me. They were professional and very efficient. I will be calling them again for any tree work I need.
- FP Landscaping & Masonry LLCFranklin and his team are a pleasure to work with! Always so kind and respectful. These guys are in and out quickly and leave the lawn looking manicured and the area cleaned up of grass and other debris. Clearly my lawn stands out amongst those in my neighborhood. I have also used them to put in belgian blocks along my driveway and for a large tree work project. All his work is impeccable! The team leaves the property clean and spotless! A full service landscaper and mason, I highly recommend FP Landscaping. A big thank you and your team Franklin! It is a pleasure to see the lawn when I come home
- MicDon Tree ServiceBetter than I could’ve hoped! They took care of way more than I thought they would. The tree in my back yard next to my house was dying and easily could’ve taken out my house and my neighbors house. I contacted them Thursday, they came on Monday and took care of it. They also pruned other trees, took care of all the wood for me, cleaned up all the leaves, were very nice, and were just about finished by the time I got home from work. They also made me aware of other things around my house that they were concerned about. Really shows how much they care about their work and customers
- Jamieson Limited LLCDirk does a beautiful job with everything he does. He is bright, and he knows how to handle almost any kind of repair or cleaning job. If he needs help with something, he knows many people in the business with whom he consults. He makes sure the job is done right. He doesn't cut corners. His work is very neat, and the results are always beautiful. He re-did painting in my basement after another contractor's work didn't last very long. Dirk appropriately wire brushed the surfaces that needed it, applied the proper water seal paint and a top coat, and the basement looks great! Dirk is a very hard worker, and he works fast. He will do almost any type of repair or clean up work. He is very neat and pleasant, and he always leaves his work area cleaner than he found it. Paint is applied precisely, with no drips or uneven edges. Dirk at times has even washed dishes he found in the sink and cleaned my cat litter box. Dirk came up with an ingenious way to replace window sills that were rotted, rather than replacing the entire windows. He properly removed the rotted wood, replaced it, caulked it, and covered it with new aluminum strips. They look like part of the original windows, and they are water tight. His solution was much better (and less expensive) than what the window manufacturer had suggested
- R & G Almanza Landscape IncThey worked carefully, cleaned up well, and acted professionally. We have used them for about four years, and they always do good work. Their prices are competitive as well.
- Stump ThumpersI wish all contractors were as reliable and prompt as Roland. well priced, efficient and courteous. You have found the right man!
- Brothers' Tree Service LLCThey did a phenomenal job, cut the tree without any mess and even ground a large stump with many roots in a very difficult area to access. Cleaned up perfectly, you could not tell that someone was there. GREAT JOB Initial estimate was 3-4 weeks, they did it in 3 days!
- Brothers' Tree Service LLCWow! It couldn't have gone better. My wife and I noticed that a 30' hemlock was leaning toward our house as a result of soaking rains and high winds. On Sunday at 4:00 p.m., I asked for a bid from Brothers Tree Service on Angie's List. At 5:40 p.m., I got an e-mail response from this firm. At 8:00 a.m. on Monday, my wife got a call and an hour later Joe from Brothers Tree Service stopped by our house. Seeing we had an emergency, he got his crew to our house in 2 hours. They finished the work quickly and completely for a reasonable rate. Very pleased with their work and the politeness and responsiveness of their staff
- Beaver Tree Service and Stump RemovalTRee in somewhat difficult location on hilltop, needed to be dropped without hitting fencing. Efficiently accomplished, brush chipped, limbs and trunk cut in firewood lengths for later splitting.
Tree Service Companies in New Milford
- Business Description:We are a Family owned and operated business and have 25 years of experience in Tree service and Excavation. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Good quality, very nice people, and they cleaned up after they were done. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them.Tim W.
- Business Description:Our team of certified arborists, horticulturists and lawn care professionals specialize in the tree, shrub and turf conditions unique to this area. Our Danbury tree service and Danbury lawn care team provides environmentally sensible solutions to homeowners and businesses throughout Fairfield, New Haven, Litchfield, Putnam and Dutchess Counties. Additional phone - (203) 661-6755. Additional contact name - Jackie Shelomis. Additional email: email@example.comRecent Review:I did not choose them. We had friends take care of the job at a much lower cost.Harvey C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Tree Service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:He never showed to do the job. Very unprofessional. I asked what happened. He said he would check with his crew but i never heard from him again.John G.
- Business Description:Southbury Tree Service was founded in 1980 and has almost forty years of experience. Our licensed arborists know trees. We are available 24/7 including emergency tree service and give free estimates. Our goal is to help you maintain beautiful and healthy trees and, if possible, seek to preserve trees rather than them take down. As for our family of Arborists, there is no doubt that the apple did not fall far from the tree. We grew up in the world of tree care. My uncle, Bud Neal, has been in ..Recent Review:Very Well..!!......no real collateral damage... no messy clean up on my part neededJulie H.
- Business Description:I do stump grinding. I can also do some tree trimming, but I would have to see the tree first to see if I could do it.Recent Review:Excellent work!! Already referred them to a friend!Jeremy C.
- Business Description:We are military veterans (Ex Navy SEALs) with over 20 years of experience in arboriculture. Anthony's Tree Service does meticulous work. We can handle tree removals, crown cleanings, weight reduction, ornamental pruning's, hazardous limb removals, tree plantings and stump grindings. We treat your property like it's our own. For free estimates call us
- Business Description:SavATree is a symbol of quality workmanship that is honest and sincere in its attempt to exceed all expectations of our customers. We commit ourselves to complete all projects within the timeline set with our clients. We use the best of technology, state of the art equipment, and tools to ensure that all jobs are done safely and quickly but also giving attention to detailsRecent Review:It went very well. Mike gave me a good price, and he and his crew came out quickly to do the job. They were done fast, they cleaned up the area, and they sent pictures. It could not have gone better.Renee R.
- Business Description:ET TREE & LANDSCAPE. Offering tree service and landscaping in the Milton area.Recent Review:After agreeing on the price, a lot of promises about the starting time and excuses for not keeping up to them. Simply unreliable.Zorian P.
- Business Description:SPECIALIZING IN TREE SERVICE, HARDSCAPING, LANDSCAPING, MASONRY.! Serving Fairfield County and surrounding areas. We specialize in creating unique outdoor environments that enhance your lifestyle such as patios, stone walls, walkways, fire pits, chimney's, pool decks, retaining walls, tree work, etc. We maintain what we build with full landscape maintenance including but not limited to, spring and fall clean ups, weekly lawn cutting and snow removal. You will see samples of projects that we ..Recent Review:No response from any provider you sent me. Your service is uselessRoselyn M.
- Business Description:I have been in the construction trade over 15 years, I take pride in my work. For me it's not quantity, it's quality. Big or small, we do it all. Call for free estimatesRecent Review:Went well, got the Jon done in a very good time and discussed plans and changes throughout the entire renovations.Kim G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Find tree removal services in
tree removal services in New Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A BETTER CUT TREE SERVICE78 Rebeschi Dr
North Haven, Connecticut
- A-1 Tree Service LLC1423 Turner Rd
- Advanced Construction & Tree Removal LLC87 Boardman Road
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Anthony's Tree Service49 Upton Rd
Lagrangeville, New York
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC40 Wooster Avenue
- A BETTER CUT TREE SERVICE
- Badger ExcavationP.O. Box 377
- Begnoche Construction36 Carroll st
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- Black Birch Tree Service
- BrinkStar Tree Service12 W Wind Ln
Brewster, New York
- Brothers' Tree Service LLC227 Commercial St
- BROWN'S TREE FARM94 TREE FARM RD
- Budget tree & stump removal93 Park Ave
- Badger Excavation
- Handy Andy General Renovations and Repairs15 Ox Dr
- Handy Andy General Renovations and Repairs
- IC LANDSCAPING TREE SERVICES LLC
- IC LANDSCAPING TREE SERVICES LLC
- Kent Horticultural Services Inc30 S Main St
- Kent Horticultural Services Inc
- M & M Construction LLC49 Brown St
- Mario tree services 65 Hospital Ave
- MAS Masonry & Landscaping Co LLC8 Walnut Trl
- Mike's Hardscapes & Landscapes LLC454 Colebrook Road
- MRO Landscaping32 davis st
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
- M & M Construction LLC
- P.F.D Tree Removal and Excavation Services963 Main Street
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Power Home Remodeling60 Commerce Dr
- Prestige Land Services LLC351 Main St S
- P.F.D Tree Removal and Excavation Services
- SavATree New Milford62 Mill Plain Rd
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sievert McCabe Landscaping LLC511 Lime Rock Rd
- Southbury Tree Care and Removal79 Far View Commons
- Southbury Tree ServiceP.O. Box 948
- Superior Property Improvements LLC 281 New Harwinton Rd
- Sustainable Forestry Solutions166 Petticoat Ln
Bloomingburg, New York
- SavATree New Milford
- Upton, Inc. Landscape & Construction190 Front Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Upton, Inc. Landscape & Construction
- VG OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS11 Park Ave
- VG OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS