When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in New Milford, CT
There are 16 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in New Milford
- Jermaine C Home Improvement, LLCIt was great! Jermaine was very professional and super informative. He taught as he went along and cleaned up after himself every step of the way! Will definitely be hiring him again!! Trust Jermaine with your household needs!
- Pro PaintersJacob and his team are so reliable, professional, work quickly, take their craft seriously and take pride in their work product (so it’s very high quality), and provided excellent value. When they were done I asked Jacob how much other home improvement work he does because now I want to hire him for everything! Honest, hard-working and skilled professionals — who don’t charge a fortune (aka rip you off!!) — are very hard to come by. Grateful that we connected with and hired Jacob and recommend ProPainters without reservation
- Pickering Construction LLCSteve and his crew were hired to completely gut and remodel two full bathrooms. For one bathroom, we got rid of an alcove tub and replaced with a tub and walk in shower, so a decent amount of new plumbing was required. We had gotten a few estimates and his came in higher than one contractor’s who we weren’t sure about, and right in line with another shop we were considering. Both of the “higher” estimates were right in line with regional averages for the work we were asking for. In the end, I think we got a total bargain! We’ve been through/overseen other (sometimes large) renovations, with many subcontractors and moving parts, and out of all of them, Steve was the best. He is very laid back but knowledgeable and thoughtful about offering his expertise and opinions to make the project flow better or cost less, and he didn’t mind taking the time to chat to figure things out we hadn’t thought through. He was also just as comfortable when we wanted things a certain way or requested changes. He went the extra mile if needed and his whole crew were the same way. There was no drama whatsoever and lots of little things they did were simply absorbed into the amount already agreed upon. Al, Ron, Ralph, and the rest of the crew were all friendly, skilled and efficient. And with Covid, they masked up and we really appreciated it. Lastly, as a woman who happened to be the point person and decision maker for this project, I can’t tell you how much I appreciated the simple respect for my point of view, experience and opinions. From everybody. This has not always been the case in the past, and I think it’s so worth giving a shout out for. Thanks, Steve and crew! We love our bathrooms, and we hope to have you guys back to take a look at the kitchen when we’re ready
- Pro PaintersOutstanding and quality workmanship. This was a major project, our house is 2800 sf and popcorn ceilings were throughout the entire house. Bardul is an artist, I am a perfectionist and I couldn’t find any flaws, this has transformed the appearance of our home we are so happy. Jacob and his team were respectful, and meticulous. Pro Painters have done several projects for us but this by far was the biggest. As far as we are concerned Jacob and his team are our contractor of choice. Their work is exceptional, they are reliable and trustworthy. We would highly recommend them!
- Pickering Construction LLCThe work was excellent. They are prompt, conscientious, take the time to do the job right. Kept me in the loop step by step, which is very appreciated especially since this job ( because of the age of the original materials) became a “can of worms”. The repair was a quality job. Made sure all possible leaks were repaired. Worked in a timely manner and kept the area clean at the end of each day. I have recommended them to my friends and will hire them again
- Pickering Construction LLCI found Steve on Angie's list and he had great reviews. After making a list of what I wanted him to do, I called him. I don't remember if they answered right away or called back quickly, but he was at my house in a day or two to look at the work. I showed him what I wanted done, he noted it all down. He called me a day or two later with price estimates for each thing I wanted done, so I could choose to do what I could afford. We went with the whole list. He gave me a start date that was a few weeks out. I'd expect a good tradesman to be working, so this didn't bother me. I paid him half the estimate to lock in the commitment. The week before he was supposed to start, he called to confirm, and he showed up to start the work on the day we'd agreed. He brought a couple guys with him to work on the siding and the windows. It took about a week to do the work, plus a week of so for the specially ordered windows to come in. I am completely satisfied with the work. The new windows look great, the new floor does too. The drywall looks like new, the basement has stayed dry through some recent rains. You can't see the patches in the siding. The new fan looks and works great. Everything came out just the way I'd hoped. I am already making my list of other jobs I'll need doing. He's reliable and his work is excellent
- Pickering Construction LLCThe results were excellent, and Steve was a pleasure to work with. He is honest, trustworthy, hardworking and conscientious. He takes ownership and pride in his work, and the result is high quality. I welcome the opportunity to work with Steve again, and I recommend him with confidence.
- Pickering Construction LLCWe made quite a number of changes and Steve was able to adapt quickly and effectively. Right in the middle of the project, we decided to change the size of the windows. He gave us all the information and pricing and was able to remove the smaller windows and replace them with larger ones. We also changed locations of interior doors and walls. Pickering Construction was professional from beginning to end
- Pickering Construction LLCSteve Pickering of Pickering Construction did an excellent job. First, he was timely, and was able to start the job right away, within a week or so of submitting his bid. He and his crew did a good job painting the dining room and living room different colors, ceilings, and trim around the windows. He also rebuilt the stairway to the basement so that it was extra sturdy and finished the drywall in that area, which had never been finished when the house was originally built. Finally he did a perfectly new threshold saddle for one that had rotted and needed replacement. What impressed me was Steve's follow-up, and this is the reason I am rating him highly. A few tiny holes were left in the painting area, holes that had been used for artwork and so on. But we weren't necessarily hanging up the artwork again. Also, one stairwell plank had a knot in it, which created a tiny hole through the wood, an imperfect plank that was already cracking. When I pointed out these small problems to Steve, he went back and fixed all of them perfectly: he filled up the small holes in the wall for the artwork, repainted those holes, installed a new plank, and cleaned up a bit more. So I think the follow-up was excellent. I didn't mind paying for a high-quality job, but I also wanted the job done right. Nothing extra, just what I had paid for. That's exactly what I got from Steve. I am happy with his work and would recommend him highly
- Pickering Construction LLCSteve called right away and came out a day later to give me an estimate. We said that we were on a tight schedule and he accomodated us. Our job was finished in two weeks. A couple of things were unfinished because they were delivered late and Steve came out for these small installations and the job was done in entirety promptly. We never had to track him down. He answered our every call in a timely manner. He answered all our questions honestly, always listened respectfully and was prepared to make changes when we asked him. My husband is an engineer by training, and had great respect for Steve's knowledge and performance. In fact his team of workers were very professional, knowlegeable and efficient. We now have a beautiful bathroom. he tilework was done impeccably and we couldn't be happier. we will return to Steve in the future
Last update on December 8, 2021
Drywall Contractors in New Milford
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Is all drywall fire-resistant? The short answer is yes, but it’s complicated. Learn about the different types of drywall and what prevents them from burning.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Fairfield,
- New Preston Marble Dale,
- South Kent,
- Dover Plains,
drywall contractors in New Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & A Painting & Carpentry Co22 Summit Ridge Rd
Shelton, Connecticut 06484
- A Grade Property Restoration LLC 276 RT-10 W
Succasunna, New Jersey 07876
- A&M Painting4 Third St.
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
- AAF RemodelingPO Box 1094
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
- Alpha Painting 126 Triangle St .
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut 06403
- Armstrong Improvements1577 Rte 22
Brewster, New York 10509
- Arnone Building & Remodeling Inc44 Virginia Rail Dr
Bethany, Connecticut 06524
- A & A Painting & Carpentry Co
- Gs Carpentry LLC45 Ridgewood Crt
Shelton, Connecticut 06484
- Gs Carpentry LLC
- New England Restoration LLC136 Huntingtown Road
Newtown, Connecticut 06470
- New England Restoration LLC
- The BullBagPO Box 978
North Branford, Connecticut 06471
- The BullBag
- Wilson ProfessionalApartment 11 362 South Main ST
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
- Wilson Professional