Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in West Point, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in West Point
- ATCO Pest ControlAfter smelling something dead, on a Friday morning, I contact 5 places and no one would commit to do the work. My husband found ATCO by searching the web. We talked to them on the phone and David from ATCO Pest Control was the one that serves us. He came on time and explain upfront all the terms and what he was going to do. Then, he went underneath the house, (not an easy thing to do because everything is narrowed), and located a dead rat near the heat vents. He also located the points of the entrance where they come. He placed several traps. Then, explain the post-work we will have to do in the near future. He acted very professionally and, we are very please with his work
- Bulwark Exterminating-MesaI have an excellent service technician. Carl Carbone. He is mannerly, low-keyed, diligent, and very thorough. He takes longer to do the service, but that is in my interest. He makes sure that the quality of his job is excellent. in other words, he isn't trying to get "X" number of customers completed. Instead, he makes each of us feel special. I am very impresse
- All Pest ProsThe initial service went quickly. They needed to come back to fine tune areas in the attic-we have an old house. They are spot on and I heartily recommend ALL PEST PROS.
- Accurate Termite & Pest SolutionsAccurate Termite and Pest control was very nice to deal with. They worked on a rental property that had a small rodent problem. They came to the house for 3 visits and were punctual and professional. I would hire them again.
- Central Sierra Pest Control IncI am very happy with them and have been using them for 12 years. If I have a problem they are out here the next day and I will always use them.
- All Pest ProsI had a HUGE rat infestation in my home. All Pest Pros came out (Shane was the technician, he was wonderful, Arnie was the inspector, he was also very good), performed an inspection of the exterior of the building, and identified many holes that the builder had simply not sealed. They sealed the holes on the roof, siding, and crawlspace access points. After sealing the holes, the technician set a bunch of traps (I insisted they use no poison due to the secondary poisoning threat to wildlife, and the technician was fine with that). Then he came back and back and back, sealing up a couple of holes he missed, and walking the perimeter of the building every time he was here to see if he missed anything. My place was a challenge because rats kept showing up, and each time Shane diligently and intelligently tried to figure out where they were getting in. In other words, he didn't just say, well it should be fine now. He followed up and as long as I found rat turds in my house, he kept searching for entry points and setting new traps. Finally, we got the last three rats, and now, over two months later, I have not seen any evidence of any rodents in my house or garage. They were not cheap but they were worth every penny. They did an estimate to disinfect my attic and replace the insulation (for $6400), but I decided not to do that at this point. Also, I live over two hours away from their business and both guys that were here were always punctual and willing to do whatever it took. I think the technician probably came back six or seven times before it was all over. I've recommended them to everyone I know who has a rodent infestation
- SAN JOAQUIN PEST CONTROLIt was really good. I have them regularly now every month. They come the first week of the month. I like that it has worked. They also handle gophers and they take care of that. I've checked around and the price is good. I can call them anytime.
- Anderson Pest Control LLCHe was very responsive when I called and came out within 2 days to give an estimate and got the work done. I was very pleased with it. He was very professional. I didn't really do much shopping around. They had been recommended and then I checked them on Angie's List and they had good reviews so I just went with them
- Central Sierra Pest Control IncShaun with Central Sierra did such a great job. He is very thorough and takes pride in his work. He not only came and inspected my home for bats but, he also inspected for any other possible wildlife entry points. Once I accepted his estimate he was very quick to begin the work and had it finished in 1 day. He did such an awesome job and has such a great, friendly, and professional attitude. I would definitely recommend Central Sierra for wildlife needs. Thank you Shaun and Central Sierra for all you do
- Accurate Termite & Pest SolutionsEverything was done professionally and on time...only time will tell if the bats are gone for good, but the work is guaranteed.
Animal Removal Services in West Point
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge.. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Managem..Recent Review:Ricardo was friendly, explained the process clearly,,David R.
- Business Description:For over 40 years, we have provided pest control services throughout California and Nevada. We are an active member of Pest Control Operators of California Association, which strives to educate and inform companies throughout the state of California of the ever-changing legislation that is vital to our business. It is our commitment to provide the best-trained, professional staff available. Additional DBA: Roseville Termite Pest ControRecent Review:It was perfect. He is professional, on time and he has good communication skills. He also provided good documentations. He is very thorough. I haven't had any issues with them yet.Kimber B.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Pest Control in Lakeport CA and The Bay Area. We are large enough to solve your pest problems and small enough to really care! Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay is a family owned franchise offering expert pest control services in Lakeport CA and serving Sonoma, Marin, Napa and Solano Counties for over 35 years. At Hydrex we offer traditional pest control services, as well as Green/Non Chemical options including Orange Guard. Our family of technicians are experienced and state licensed. We..
- Business Description:We specialize in home pest control, and use a variety of methods to eliminate your unwelcome guests. Our total list of services include termite control, rodent control, rat proofing attic decontamination, attic clean-up, ant extermination, bed bug extermination, cockroach control, spider infestation control, insulation removal, air duct cleaning, Greenfiber insulation solutions for residents all across California. All work is done in house with out the use of sub-contractorsRecent Review:It went rough, but we were both at fault. Had to say that first. But I am mostly satisfied. The outside sales person was on time for the walk through. He was nice and seemed knowledgeable. He had a lot of prior experience as a laborer before he became a sales rep. He was able to present his company and offer a quote on the spot. I agreed and gave him a deposit. Off we go. Right? Well, he based his quote on 700 square feet when it was actually 1100. That's why his price was low. You would think that I got a deal. But no. The labor crew only showed up with enough insulation for 700 SF. Not enough. So here is what we had to do. Introduce Jose. The lead man on the project. If it were not for him, it would have went south in a hurry. Turns out that Jose is a good person with a soul, and I am happy to "work with" a great person like Jose. APP is lucky to have him, and I hope they are taking good care of him. Just so you don't think I am fake, the "helper" that Jose had that day was worthless. Didn't want to work because he is a 20 year old kid who was out all night drinking and chasing girls (or boys), and was hung over. I did more 90% more work than he did (yes, I helped Jose. I have a good soul too). I let Jose vacuum out the old stuff, then I made him stop. He understood. Come back when you have 1100SF of insulation. Right? Before he took off, Jose up-sold me on insulating the bottom of my house (in between the floor joists under the sub floor)(under the house), applying a radiant barrier in the attic and switching from blown in cellulose with the pink panther batts. I ended up insulating under the house by myself. Nice. I communicated that to APP, but it got lost in translation. When the day arrived that Jose returned with 1100SF of material to finish the job, he showed up with two helpers. BTW, I had to request the APP office to please make sure Jose was who they sent to complete my job. Regardless of my implicit instructions that I subsequently made with the APP office, that I changed my mind and now want blown in cellulose again, and NO radiant barrier, Jose and crew still showed up with pink panther batts and radiant barrier. Whatever. The crew is there, lets get to work. The reason I only give them a B is because they installed the radian barrier wrong (in my opinion). I did research and radiant barrier should be one inch from the roof sheeting (plywood) if it's hot southern California. They stapled it to the 2x4 rafters so it's really 3-1/2 inches from the sheeting. Not sure if it is even radiating anything at this point. I think I just wasted a $1000. Even so, my neighbor asked me who did the job, and I ended up giving them the APP biz card, so I guess that was kind of a recommendationMichael D.
- Business Description:Animal Damage Management has been helping solve issues between animal pests and man for over 25 years. We specialize in vertebrate pest control. We have several QAL, QACs and state trappers. We accept all major credit cards, checks or cashRecent Review:ADM services were promptly delivered.Tim F.
- Business Description:ABOL Rodent Control specializes in the eradication of burrowing rodents such as moles/voles, gophers and ground squirrels. Our services are environmentally safe and present a solution that eliminates only targeted species. We use no residual chemicals or other biologically active substances. Further, we use nothing that will harm wildlife, the aquifer, the public, pets, or other desirable animals. Our services are effective and the technology that we use delivers a precise combination of mate..
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Manageme..Recent Review:I had them in my old house and they are still servicing my old house and we have them in here and we got them as soon as we moved into this house which is going to be 30 years in December. We are very longtime customers of theirsThomas D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in West Point
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay Inc.4685 Scotts Valley Rd
- Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay Inc.
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC