Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since August 2008

3214 Brickaway Blvd

Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge.. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

02/23/2019

David R.

Ricardo was friendly, explained the process clearly,,

Description of Work
Ant eradication

08/21/2017

Joe R.

Clark has done a good job using plant based controls, as well as traps. Clark also removes spider webs. After placing traps, tracking powder, and a motion sensing camera in the attic, we determined the critters were on the roof under our HVAC, and not in the attic. Clark did a very thorough job of inspecting the roof for potential entry points, as a preventative measure. We are very pleased with the service we receive from Clark.

Description of Work
I contacted Clark to control a water beetle problem. We also thought we might have had a critter in our attic.

06/05/2017

Charlie E.

Overall, it went well. The rep that came up was knowledgeable and provided a clear recommendation on next steps. The work was pretty thorough. The rep did say that once they kill the ants including the Queen, they may move around to different areas of the house/yard which in fact they did, so we called them out again. Overall, great job...and it's definitely a job I don't want to do! :-)

Description of Work
Simple pest control including ants and spiders

04/12/2017

Tom S.

As painless as could be. Prompt and on schedule.

Description of Work
House tented for termites

09/27/2016

Joseph M.

it did not

Description of Work
rat infestation

12/08/2015

Marc D.

10/29/2015

Mr. W.

Description of Work
We have been very pleased with their service.

10/21/2015

Suzanne P.

Description of Work
Sprayed for fleas. Fleas are gone. But no follow-up as quoted

04/01/2015

Donna F.

There were no more termites. I get the impression that they must work by hiring people to do the estimation and look at it. You don’t meet anybody else from the company unless you want to change the date or something and them you talk to a secretary. So it is kind of individual basis and in our case the gentleman I worked with was very professional, punctual and I would recommend them. This was a relative small job.

Description of Work
I had a termite infestation and he came told me what he would have to have the re-modelers do. He came and he did it, he was gone and there were almost no odors.

03/30/2015

Elaine W.

The cost was pretty expensive, but I had nothing to compare it to. They were pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
They came out and gave us an estimate, and treated the houseboat for termites. They did a very local spraying of non toxic chemicals.

12/18/2014

Linda P.

Description of Work
Sprayed outside of unit for bugs (ants). No problems now. |had trouble for years prior. |

08/15/2014

Virginia D.

They're very responsive and they come back. We've recommended them pretty much to a lot of our friends and family.

Description of Work
For pest control/exterminating, I went with Clark Pest Control. It's $75 every three months. They cleaned all the cobwebs and they do the outside and they come back to see any sign of any kind of pests.

06/26/2014

Judith E.

They were very pleasant and helpful in terms of information. They were flexible. Their price was high but he gave more information than the former provider.

Description of Work
I used them for pest control.

06/16/2014

Robin L.

No problems!

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants

06/11/2014

Monte & Aileen W.

They came out on time and they were clean and neat. We had a great experience and no more ants!

Description of Work
We were over run by ants. They came out and sprayed.

04/04/2014

Mary A.

They are pretty good. They are very reliable.

Description of Work
I use the pest control services of Clark Pest Control.

09/21/2013

Sarah M.

They were very helpful and professional. Were able to come out quickly and address issues and problems. Best of all got rid of the problem. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Extermination help of removing moles and other outside insects.

Category pest control, home inspection, lawn treatment

07/29/2013

Jake A.

Called on Sunday, service tech was there within a few hours. Awesome in my book. Walked around the house, took the time to talk to me, but didn't exactly explain what he was going to do. I "thought" he was going to do a lot more, but it got the job done so that's OK. He explained I had to pay $50/month for "continued" ant spray service or else he wouldn't set the traps. Not great but OK. Caught a mouse a few days later and they came the next day, took care of it no worries. When they came back for a "continued" cleaning, removed a wasp nest we didn't know we had. So all in all bit on the pricey side but great service.

Description of Work
Set 8 mouse traps, included ant and spider spray, outside sweep under-roof

06/09/2013

SHARON B.

he representative was cordial and friendly. The inspection was free, as advertised. It was however, rather cursory. The company I did use did a much more thorough inspection. I did not go with Clark partly for this reason, but also as the remedy was primarily poison bait, which I preferred not to use for the sake of neighborhood cats and wildlife. [While the representative stated the poison was harmless to wildlife, I could not see how this would be so; I also learned from others that wildlife consuming poisoned rodents would be affected.] The poison remedy may account for the cursory inspection as well.

Description of Work
Inspection only

04/12/2013

Renee K.

He told us afterwards that we could sign up for a yearly plan. It would cost $95 per visit and they would come out 6 times a year. Even though the man was nice, punctual and professional, I thought it was really expensive.

Description of Work
We just moved and we had a bunch of flies that kept coming into the back of our house and we didn't know why. They looked at the type of fly and he said that there really wasn't anything he could do. He really didn't recommend anything and he didn't walk around the house.

09/07/2012

R E.

From the first phone call till the time the technician left, we felt really good overall about the whole service.

Description of Work
The Inspector came to my place and inspected for pests of any kind, including and especially bedbugs, or any other pests that might be at my place.. We had called them on Friday and scheduled an inspection for Monday, and he was there right on time on Monday. He was friendly and knowledgeable, and thorough. He checked everything in my upper cottage and everything in my lower cottage and (thank goodness!) found nothing. He was experienced, professional, friendly, and spent the time needed to answer our questions and give us information on what kind of things to look for. He did inform us of their regular and many services available, should we ever need any. By the time he left, we felt we had been very well taken care of.

06/15/2012

rob D.

I actually liked them. Their technicians were friendly and they did their best to solve my problems. They communicated pretty well, and they showed up on time. Their pricing was fair. They did a good job, and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I have used CLARK PEST CONTROL for general pest control.

03/12/2012

Pat W.

They are excellent. I've had them for almost 10 years. They are very clean and very prompt and polite. They sweep up underneath the eaves every time they come. Dennis comes and he is excellent. I would definitely recommend them. Any time I have a problem, I call them and they are right out. I saw spiders one time and they came right back and resprayed. I had a mouse one time and they came and put traps out right away. They collected the traps when they needed to. They are just excellent. The only complaint I've had was when Dennis wasn't on the route and they sent someone else out who wasn't quite as good. Even then if I hadn't had Dennis I would have kept them. When we bought the house we had a tremendous ant problem. I highly recommend them. The price is really good. I pay $65 every other month.

Description of Work
I use Clark Pest Control every other month for pest control.

11/17/2011

Charlene W.

The guy is responsible and does an excellent job. I would recommend them. He is excellent and he doesn't make a mess. They aren't that expensive. They are very conscientious about what they are doing and if something doesn't go right, they come back out and redo. They are very professional.

Description of Work
I use Clark Pest Control every two months for the exterior only. They treat for termites and bugs.

08/16/2008

Crystine L.

I wanted to get estimates from several pest companies so I called the 1-800 Clark Pest Control number and left a request. Clark Pest Control at 3214 Brickaway Blvd, Santa Rosa called back. The field agent met with my sister and mother at the house (I was at work) and they said they were very clear that they wanted an estimate and they were getting multiple estimates. While my mother does not speak good English (Chinese), my sister speaks perfect English. They both said what was wanted was very clear. At the end of his evaluation the agent had my mom sign a form, saying that it acknowledged that an estimate was done and that he would be emailing the report out in a few days. My sister gave him my email address saying that I was the property owner and I would be making the decision. About 3-4 days later, another Clark agent called my sister (they had both her cell number and my cell number) and said they would be in the area of the property, would we like them to go ahead to treat? My sister said, No, as it is my sister who is deciding. I will call her and get back to you. They had never attempted to call my number. Later we are surprised to find Clark marker flags on the property - they had gone ahead and treated anyhow without permission. Also that at the time they called me, the property was still in escrow and not even ours to treat! Subsequently we received a bill at the property (my mom lives somewhere else) to my mom for $1600+. Quite surprised, I called their representative, who said that we had signed a work agreement, they had gotten the go ahead from my sister (completely untrue), and they had treated already and we owed them the money. They have submitted my mom s name to a collection agency she is elderly and speaks poor English. As it turns out, they had my mom sign a service agreement for $1685. She had relied on the field agent saying that the paper was just to acknowledge he had done an estimate. The argument went back and forth and was quite heated. I handed my phone to my mom who gave her side of the story he was quite a bit ruder to her (e.g. are you saying that our field agent is lying? If you are saying he is lying, then I will have to sue him.) I think because she does not speak good English. Seeing the discussion was getting ugly, I took the phone back and asked for his supervisor s name and number and ended the call which was getting nowhere. A few days later I finally connected with the supervisor was not customer friendly at all - he made the same arguments as the representative and said that he would be submitting my mom s name to a collection agency.

Description of Work
Requesting an estimate for pest control as well as structural repairs. Told the company that we were soliciting multiple estimates and then would make a decision. Company went ahead and treated after having my mom sign something which they said was acknowledging that the field agent had been there - but was actually a work agreement. She is 65+ and does not speak good English. Now they are submitting us to a collection agency. We never wanted a treatment, we wanted an estimate - in fact the home was not even ours to treat - it had not even completed escrow at the time of treatment.