Lanier Roofing and Restoration

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

1720 North Pleasantburg Dr

Greenville, SC 29609

Lanier Roofing and Restoration is a Greenville SC based roofing contractor that specializes in storm damage restoration. We have offices in Savannah GA , Charlotte NC and Atlanta GA . If you have wind or hail damage, or just need a new roof, contact us for a free quote. In addition to our roofing services we offer a full line of gutters and leaf protection....

03/25/2019

Denise W.

Excellent response to our request. Rapid planning for roof replacement and professional work. Clean up was thorough. Over previous years they have responded to some odd leak problems we had and they were able to identify the problem when others could not. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof

01/06/2019

Richard L.

A tree fell on my mother's home damaging the roof in multiple areas. We choose Lanier based on excellent Angies List reviews and having gotten a fair estimate from them on another roof installation. Chris Edlund did the estimate. He was punctual, thorough, honest about the process and what to expect. We filed a homeowners insurance claim. Lanier is very experienced dealing with insurance companies. They provided additional information, helping us to get more reimbursement from State Farm. Both the roofing and gutter crews were courteous and competent. Their work exceeded our expectations. They cleaned up afterwards and let us know what to do if any problems arose. I would highly recommend Lanier for any roof repair or replacement. We are lucky to have such a reputable local company.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/28/2018

Lawrence W.

They did the job as they said. Completed the replacement on time. The only thing was the cleanup required a callback. The company quickly cleaned up the problems and did so without complaint.

Description of Work
Replace damaged and aging roof.

07/29/2018

Rochelle W.

Excellent work, professional, very clean, great follow up! No damage to plants, pool and no nails found afterword. I would definitely recommend them and use them again, but hopefully not too soon!

Description of Work
Total Roof replacement

05/04/2018

tia A.

Unfortunately I used this company based on a referral. I was initially contacted by one employee from whom I recieved half a contract and materials. Then to my surprise a different employee called me fishing around for details. What I found out was, the original guy was fired and the records were in such dissary the company didn't know I had all materials in my driveway and a scheduled date for the completion of my work. I failed to RUN at this point because they had been vouched for. While they were in my neighborhood doing work they hit a gas line, our neighborhood sent a memo about requiring inspection before work. Now summer has hit and I am just finding out my AC unit is destroyed because Lanier ran a nail through my coolant line. Lanier is 100% comfortable blaming the builder (10yr old house) and leaving their customer in an 85 degree lurch. I spoke to the contractor and the owner - they only care about blame. No customer service, no goodwill, no let's make it right on principle. I just called the original installer and they completely contradicted Laniers statement about code, said the roofers due diligence would have been to inspect before completing the work and IMMEDIATELY made concession to assist because they knew Lanier would never put the customer first. Don't be like me RUN as far as you can in the other direction.

Description of Work
Roof replacement due to hail

02/28/2018

Howard P.

The workers were well prepared to do what needed to be done. The outcome was good.

Description of Work
Put up some new sections of gutters and downspouts; minor repairs to existing gutters.

Category gutter repair

01/09/2018

Kristina K.

We only got a quote from them, but the person that came out was personable and professional. He followed up with me and was patient with my search. There was no specific reason that I did not go with this company, they seemed like they would have been just as good as the other company I had contacted first.

Description of Work
Roofing, siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

06/06/2017

Dan L.

Just fine. Hail damage. Needed new roof and gutters/guards. Still some work to do (skylights and doors) so it's still work in progress. Team completed roof in 2.5 days. Great quality roofing products. Team was professional.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters replacement.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/24/2017

john H.

Fine. Employee said that the chances of a successful insurance claim was 50/50.

Description of Work
Employee check roof for hail damage. No other steps taken.

03/06/2017

Nancy M.

Very professional job and extremely good at clean up.

Description of Work
Hail damage indicated roof replacement. Insurance agent agreed to pay minus deductible.

Cantey Foundation Specialists

Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe home.

Davis Contracting

Davis Contracting is a licensed and insured professional roofing company in Greenville SC that has served Spartanburg, Anderson, Greer, and the surrounding areas for over 15 years. From windows to siding to roofing, we offer professional building envelope services for residential and commercial applications. We want to help you with any roof repair services you may need by offering a FREE Home Inspection. 5% off for all Angie's List members.

Offers by Davis Contracting on Angi
    Quantum Roofing Company

Call today for Roofing services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available