Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Camino, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Camino
- Wildlife and Rodent RemovalJason was a very professional nice guy. I’d been dealing with a skunk smell in and around my shed for several months. In my particular case there wasn’t much we could do about it, it had to run its course. But I definitely would call him if I had any rodent issues or questions.
- ATCO Pest ControlAfter smelling something dead, on a Friday morning, I contact 5 places and no one would commit to do the work. My husband found ATCO by searching the web. We talked to them on the phone and David from ATCO Pest Control was the one that serves us. He came on time and explain upfront all the terms and what he was going to do. Then, he went underneath the house, (not an easy thing to do because everything is narrowed), and located a dead rat near the heat vents. He also located the points of the entrance where they come. He placed several traps. Then, explain the post-work we will have to do in the near future. He acted very professionally and, we are very please with his work
- Bulwark Exterminating-MesaI have an excellent service technician. Carl Carbone. He is mannerly, low-keyed, diligent, and very thorough. He takes longer to do the service, but that is in my interest. He makes sure that the quality of his job is excellent. in other words, he isn't trying to get "X" number of customers completed. Instead, he makes each of us feel special. I am very impresse
- All Pest ProsI had a HUGE rat infestation in my home. All Pest Pros came out (Shane was the technician, he was wonderful, Arnie was the inspector, he was also very good), performed an inspection of the exterior of the building, and identified many holes that the builder had simply not sealed. They sealed the holes on the roof, siding, and crawlspace access points. After sealing the holes, the technician set a bunch of traps (I insisted they use no poison due to the secondary poisoning threat to wildlife, and the technician was fine with that). Then he came back and back and back, sealing up a couple of holes he missed, and walking the perimeter of the building every time he was here to see if he missed anything. My place was a challenge because rats kept showing up, and each time Shane diligently and intelligently tried to figure out where they were getting in. In other words, he didn't just say, well it should be fine now. He followed up and as long as I found rat turds in my house, he kept searching for entry points and setting new traps. Finally, we got the last three rats, and now, over two months later, I have not seen any evidence of any rodents in my house or garage. They were not cheap but they were worth every penny. They did an estimate to disinfect my attic and replace the insulation (for $6400), but I decided not to do that at this point. Also, I live over two hours away from their business and both guys that were here were always punctual and willing to do whatever it took. I think the technician probably came back six or seven times before it was all over. I've recommended them to everyone I know who has a rodent infestation
- SAN JOAQUIN PEST CONTROLIt was really good. I have them regularly now every month. They come the first week of the month. I like that it has worked. They also handle gophers and they take care of that. I've checked around and the price is good. I can call them anytime.
- All Pest ProsThe initial service went quickly. They needed to come back to fine tune areas in the attic-we have an old house. They are spot on and I heartily recommend ALL PEST PROS.
- Anderson Pest Control LLCHe was very responsive when I called and came out within 2 days to give an estimate and got the work done. I was very pleased with it. He was very professional. I didn't really do much shopping around. They had been recommended and then I checked them on Angie's List and they had good reviews so I just went with them
- Central Sierra Pest Control IncShaun with Central Sierra did such a great job. He is very thorough and takes pride in his work. He not only came and inspected my home for bats but, he also inspected for any other possible wildlife entry points. Once I accepted his estimate he was very quick to begin the work and had it finished in 1 day. He did such an awesome job and has such a great, friendly, and professional attitude. I would definitely recommend Central Sierra for wildlife needs. Thank you Shaun and Central Sierra for all you do
- Accurate Termite & Pest SolutionsAccurate Termite and Pest control was very nice to deal with. They worked on a rental property that had a small rodent problem. They came to the house for 3 visits and were punctual and professional. I would hire them again.
- Accurate Termite & Pest SolutionsEverything was done professionally and on time...only time will tell if the bats are gone for good, but the work is guaranteed.
Last update on April 13, 2022
Animal Removal Services in Camino
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Pollock Pines,
- Diamond Springs,
- Garden Valley,
- Cameron Park,
- Shingle Springs,
- Pilot Hill,
- El Dorado Hills,
- Sutter Creek,
- Pine Grove,
- West Point,
- Meadow Vista,
animal removal services in Camino
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bird Proof2194 Mozart Ave
LATHROP, California 95330
- Bird Proof
- EcoGuard Pest Management5045 Robert J Mathews Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, California 95762
- EcoGuard Pest Management