We accept remote payment

Advanced Integrated Pest Management

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2007

205 Kenroy Ln

Roseville, CA 95678

For over 40 years, we have provided pest control services throughout California and Nevada. We are an active member of Pest Control Operators of California Association, which strives to educate and inform companies throughout the state of California of the ever-changing legislation that is vital to

05/13/2021

Kimber B.

It was perfect. He is professional, on time and he has good communication skills. He also provided good documentations. He is very thorough. I haven't had any issues with them yet.

Description of Work
Regularly scheduled pest management and inspection.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We are pleased to hear about the professional and timely service experience your technician has provided. Thank you for choosing Advanced IPM for your pest management needs.

Paul B.

It went well. They were on time, professional, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They did a fumigation and a pest management of the facility.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We are thrilled to hear about the professional and knowledgeable service our team has provided. Thank you for being one of our valued clients.

Pao Y.

It went excellent. I never had any issues or complaints. They went above and beyond expectations. I'm very happy and satisfied.

Description of Work
Their services included pest control, checking for mechanical rodent traps, insect trap and rodent bait boxes. They also provide any kind of special treatment for bug infestations. They provided bird control and any general insect or animal control.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We are thrilled to hear about our service team exceeding your expectations. Thank you for choosing Advanced IPM for your pest management needs.

Doug R.

It was good. They were professional and on time. They check in and out to let me know what's going on.

Description of Work
They provided a pest control service. They came in to check on the bait and traps.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We are pleased to hear about the professional and prompt service our team has provided. Thank you for choosing Advanced IPM.

Wilbur E.

They're great. We've had some serious spider, mice and rat issues here. Since they started, we haven't had any issues.

Description of Work
They did all the pest control. Anytime we have issues, they come in with the duster and wipe of the cobwebs in the building and they take care of the issues right away.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to hear that our service team has been able to successfully treat your home for the pest issues you were experiencing. Thank you for choosing Advnaced IPM.

08/13/2020

Dan E.

I never heard back. They did not bother to even call me. Presumably they were too busy to take the job, but the lack of professionalism not to even call was unacceptable.

Description of Work
Requested quote for Pest Control Inspection

12/20/2019

Carole C.

it went very well. They've been doing it for 6 years.

Description of Work
They spray my house for ants.

11/05/2017

Jim S.

.........................................

Description of Work
.........................................

10/07/2017

Maryann H.

The guy who came out to do the job was great. The problem was with their office management in terms of communication.

Description of Work
It was continuous for pest management from August thru September.

10/01/2017

Joan T.

......................................................................

Description of Work
..................................................................................................

09/15/2017

Thomas H.

Description of Work
...................................................................

08/17/2017

Sandy P.

They were prompt, professional, and have been reliable for continuing service. Excellent results with a less toxic product.

Description of Work
Control of insect infestation.

02/09/2017

Gail N.

They came out the next following day. They came and talked to me. They came out to the house. They were very professional. I was very pleased on how they offered their services. There was a little bump, but they took care of it right away so it was very good service. They credited $150 for the K9 dog. I think it was $21.50 less that.

Description of Work
Pest control.

01/16/2017

David D.

Safe and sane removal. Really great service. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Critters in the attic

08/17/2016

David B.

This is for the Concord branch. Jeremy Boardman has been our technician for many years and we know we can count on him. He's careful, conscientious, and trust-worthy. We trust him to use the right chemical agents very carefully , especially since we have kids and pets.

Description of Work
Monthly Service - Pest Management.

07/28/2016

A R.

This review is specific to the Concord, CA office of AIPM. Wonderful experience on all levels. I needed a number of wasp nests and mud dauber nests removed from under the eaves of my 2 story home. I called AIPM at 9am - the receptionist was courteous and helpful. She scheduled an appointment for noon that same day and I was thrilled they could come out so quickly. Pavel S. arrived on time, was courteous, experienced, and extremely knowledgeable. He reviewed the work, explaining exactly and in detail how he would remove the nests, and provided me with a quote. I thought it a bit pricey, but needed the wasps removed. Pavel explained that the increased cost related to that the difficulty of reaching the second story eaves. Pavel worked diligently and professionally to remove all traces of the wasps and thoroughly cleaned up after himself. But what really impressed me was the fact that Pavel provided a personal promise that if the wasps returned, he would come out a remove the nests at no charge. This level of customer service is truly amazing.

Description of Work
Removal of several wasp nests for 1st and 2nd story eaves. These were both paper nests and mud dauber ones.

07/27/2016

KIM M.

Jerry Watson was on time and diagnosed the problem quickly. He was very professional and considerate of our family and pets. In May 2016 he treated the areas which are now ant free. He came back in July 2016 when another attack of the ants occurred in our upstairs bathroom and once again the ants are gone. Thank you Jerry

Description of Work
Ants and Spiders

06/08/2015

Marcia P.

Great or I would not have them on monthly service.

Description of Work
Monthly pest control. They are efficient and proffessional and have been very helpful in the past with,wasps, ants and rats.

06/01/2015

mitchell R.

Great job on this, I had two inspections within a 6 month period so I was given a break on the normal $150 fee. Thanks!

Description of Work
VA Loan Pest Inspection

05/20/2015

Harry D.

I talked to Advanced after another pest company sent someone who didn't do the work but charged me. I was encouraged by the conversations I had with the owner, but first there was a delay--he said he had been seriously ill--and then eventually they became impossible to contact. I have had a hard time finding reliable and honest service by pest control vendors and thought this one would be the answer. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

Description of Work
Never showed

Category pest control

Hello (removed member name), We are sorry to hear about your recent negative pest control experience. After searching our records, we did not find record of your call or service. We believe you may have called another company in our area with a similar business name. If you would like to give us a call, we would be happy to help clear this up and offer a reliable service if you are still in the market for quality pest control. Please give us a call at 916-441-0590, we would love to hear from you.

11/16/2014

Fred C.

I finally cancelled their service after not being happy with them over the last couple of years. I've been through a few different service techs who were unreliable regarding the day they would perform the service. I also had a service tech ask if he could fish in a private lake in my gated community on his off days (felt pretty uncomfortable about this). I recently had problems with ants, and they cam out in between spraying to treat the problem and the ants only got worse. I called to talk to a manager and wasn't able to reach anyone. I was told someone would get back to me but there was no response. For the price I paid and loyalty over 14 years I deserved more.

Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs every other month. Used them over a period of 14 years. They used to be Roseville Pest Control, and I believe they were purchased by advanced in the last couple of years.

09/04/2014

Dorothy S.

We have used them for 3 years. They are very personable, and they tell us what is going on. We pay $80 every two months. They are thorough.

Description of Work
We use them for our pest control.

03/07/2014

Lourdes A.

They were very nice. They gave me a good quote. I have not done anything with it. I am waiting. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Advanced Intergrated Pest Management gave me a quote.

01/16/2014

Marcia P.

I had a rat infestation in my home while I was gone on a trip. They made nests. The provider came out and set the traps. Crawled under my house and showed me how to set the traps too for the future. He was able to catch 2 big ones. He calls back and checks to see if there are any more signs of the rats. I think their follow up is very good. Adam is the one I deal with mostly.

Description of Work
I am still using their service. I had a rat infestation in my home while I was gone on a trip.

11/03/2013

BARBARA C.

The ants seem to be gone. I was pleased with the company except for the price and I would use them again but not for 175.00

Description of Work
Sprayed around the outside of the house (1800 sq. feet) and two places in the kitchen. He wanted to treat the baseboards but I didn't want that done.

Category pest control

Good morning [Member name removed]! Thank you for the kind review. It was our pleasure to take care of your ant issue. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to the possibility of working with you in the future. Have a great day! Advanced IPM

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Barrier Pest Solutions

Barrier Pest solutions is a local family team. We provide the maximum protection in pest control with state of the art methods including bi-monthly & quarterly pest control services including precision targeted application and green options. We get rid of pests fast, guaranteed. Since we’re a family, you’ll receive prompt, personal service with knowledgeable phone support and a dedicated technician assigned to you. We treat you the way we’d like to be treated, with the health and well-being of your family and pets at heart. Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sat: By Apt. Sun: Closed

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    California
    California: General
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    $5.00

Residential, Commercial & Industrial pest control, heat remediation for bed bugs, termite treatments and repairs, bird & bat control, live animal trapping, rodent control & exclusion, fly abatement, mosquito control, tree & shrub fertilization & pest treatment, lawn/weed control, wildlife animal removal, preconstruction soil pretreatment.